Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fakes or teasers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you have chatted on here, arrange to meet & at the last minute they decline. Even worse they offer to meet then keep stringing you out until you get too pisses off to bother.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope.....my "fakedar" is honed by years of practice...very little slips past lol!

over a year ago

has happened to me, i don't think he's fake, just flakey.

the guy constantly didn't have tie to meet, i didn't mind coz i liked chatting to him. when he finally could meet i couldn't meet that day and he put a status up moaning about being sick of chatting, i ignore him now.

looking for a 3sum right now, nobody suitable has messaged me, just how it is on here.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

I got fooled by fakes when I first joined the site, but soon got savvy to the obvious signs...

over a year ago

Happened to me on a few occasions, think I'm getting better at identifying timewasters now though

over a year ago

a phone call soon works out the fakers

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

Yep..got a fake "female" on my friends list. Just going to play them along see how long it lasts.

over a year ago

Oh yes,its always jam tomorrow on FAB. You will see people apparently gagging to meet but you put yourself forward and its ,,oh im working, cant do today,got an appointment, washing my hair, got to pick the kids up or a whole plethora of expcuses. 30 mins later,well they are still there apparently looking. Why? because its all rubbish. Cue people coming on and calling me a loser and its no wonder i dont meet anyone.. hahaha,dont bother, heard it all before.

Oh forgot,, the updates,, they usually say,,feeling really horny now or similar and then when you read the profile,,well that was last tuesday,,not today,surprise,,yawnnnnn..

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some of the men I chat to are well up for a meet but lose intetest after a wank. I can tell quite early on which messages are worth responding to and which are from guys who will never meet.

There are some guys who are very good at stringing people along, as they sound so reasonable when they've had to cancel again. I operate a 'three strike' rule then.

over a year ago

Yes but you develop an " oh well the next one will go better" skin l

over a year ago

I i forgot the now you see 'em,now you dont trick. You carry out a local search but leave "verified" unticked,,,they all logged off 5 mins ago. Search again, tick verified et voila,,they are mostly back,,,,must be all sat at home watching loose women,,hahahaaaa.

Post new Message to Thread