Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Females and anal sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is aimed at females really as males will have a skewed opinion

I wonder if females who receive anal actually enjoy it and get off on it or if they just do it to please their male partners and it does nothing for them.

Hopefully some will find this an interesting topic to share their opinion.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This is aimed at females really as males will have a skewed opinion

I wonder if females who receive anal actually enjoy it and get off on it or if they just do it to please their male partners and it does nothing for them.

Hopefully some will find this an interesting topic to share their opinion."

I absolutely adore it when im in the right mood

over a year ago

I love anal,I don't just do it to please Billy. Its a huge turn on for me

Poppy x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 09:00:41]

over a year ago

Interesting responses so far, I would have wagered that females found it a chore more than an orgasmic experience.

over a year ago

Female what? Female dogs? Female flowers? Female plumbing couplings?

Assuming you mean women - plenty of women enjoy anal. Plenty of people don't. If you want to know if your partner enjoys anal you should ask them.

over a year ago

I love it. And when its done right can be amazing. I really get off on it

over a year ago

Assuming you mean women - plenty of women enjoy anal. Plenty of people don't. If you want to know if your partner enjoys anal you should ask them."

As this site covers homo sapiens aka humans and neither dogs or flowers I think the question was rather obvious,your negativity saddens me.

over a year ago

Yes i enjoy it

over a year ago

Assuming you mean women - plenty of women enjoy anal. Plenty of people don't. If you want to know if your partner enjoys anal you should ask them.

As this site covers homo sapiens aka humans and neither dogs or flowers I think the question was rather obvious,your negativity saddens me. "

No negativity - just encouraging a more polite way to refer to women.

over a year ago

I know a couple of ladies who really enjoy it but I know some who don't ,I enjoy what pleases them

By *oss and BootsCouple
over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

I love it when in the right mood. It actually makes me cum quicker than vaginally but it's a different kind of orgasm. Hard to explain.

There have definitely been times when my man has wanted to 'go there' and I've not been as keen but he's 'gone there' anyway so yes, I do sometimes do it to please him as I know he loves my arse!!!

Once he's 'in there' I wonder why I wasn't keen

By *oss and BootsCouple
over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

As this site covers homo sapiens aka humans and neither dogs or flowers I think the question was rather obvious,your negativity saddens me.

No negativity - just encouraging a more polite way to refer to women."

By *oss and BootsCouple
over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

I think this is a really interesting question by the way.

over a year ago

"I think this is a really interesting question by the way. "

By *ust4fun26Couple
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Definitely - if I'm in the right mood I love it. I know it's not to please him as he really dislikes it and will only do it to please me!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 09:37:12]

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It would never bodar me not having anal n if a lady says no thanks she means no . Straight sex does it for me most times but one lady did enjoy it n so did I

over a year ago

Are you saying he should have addressed the question to women only as opposed to females only?

over a year ago

"

The subject matter is Female Anal Sex as opposed to Male Anal Sex. Therefore the operative word is "Female" and as such is the proper terminology.

over a year ago

"

The subject matter is Female Anal Sex as opposed to Male Anal Sex. Therefore the operative word is "Female" and as such is the proper terminology."

The subject may well be about human female male sex, but the subject line is "Females and anal sex". It's generally considered quite dehumanising and objectifying to refer to women as females. That's all I was saying. You may or may not choose to modify your language out of politeness to women in the future - that's your call.

Also 'female anal sex' could refer to 'female tiger anal sex' or 'female penguin anal sex'. So actually, no, it's no the proper terminology.

over a year ago

When in the mood there is nothing better, but have to really turned on as he is quiet large.. But all in all love it

over a year ago

Mrs loves it, it's me that's really not fussed for it, I do it for her pleasure as I get nothing extra from it at all, and could quite happily live without it. So yes there are women that do genuinely enjoy it.

over a year ago

I love anal. I enjoy being taken from behind and played with. But I do like to please

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"I love anal. I enjoy being taken from behind and played with. But I do like to please "

over a year ago

"

Also 'female anal sex' could refer to 'female tiger anal sex' or 'female penguin anal sex'. So actually, no, it's no the proper terminology."

Sigh, you can lead a horse to water.....

By *lackceltMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"

The subject matter is Female Anal Sex as opposed to Male Anal Sex. Therefore the operative word is "Female" and as such is the proper terminology.

The subject may well be about human female male sex, but the subject line is "Females and anal sex". It's generally considered quite dehumanising and objectifying to refer to women as females. That's all I was saying. You may or may not choose to modify your language out of politeness to women in the future - that's your call.

Also 'female anal sex' could refer to 'female tiger anal sex' or 'female penguin anal sex'. So actually, no, it's no the proper terminology."

Just sounds like your looking for an argument here! Quite obvious what the op was referring to in his post.... If he was referring to 'tiger/penguin anal sex' I'm sure the heading would have said that! Negativity on these boards are spoiling this site and putting people off posting issues they'd like to learn more from.

Rant over!

over a year ago

I enjoy anal when I'm in the right mood. Do it for me, and I ask for it when I want it from C, who is more than happy to oblige.

over a year ago

Dee loves taking and giving

over a year ago

"

Just sounds like your looking for an argument here! Quite obvious what the op was referring to in his post.... If he was referring to 'tiger/penguin anal sex' I'm sure the heading would have said that! Negativity on these boards are spoiling this site and putting people off posting issues they'd like to learn more from.

Rant over! "

By *oss and BootsCouple
over a year ago

grantham, lincolnshire

"

Also 'female anal sex' could refer to 'female tiger anal sex' or 'female penguin anal sex'. So actually, no, it's no the proper terminology.

Rant over! "

over a year ago

your cock maybe too small to notice

over a year ago

"

Rant over! "

I agree with wasp- being referred to as a female Is dehumanising/ objectifying.

Being referred to as a woman is much more pleasant.

And I love anal sex with a man not a male!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 10:10:22]

over a year ago

Most women love it as part of the whole sexual package ,most men like it because its tighter

By *oodyshere2011Man
over a year ago

Midlands

My ex enjoyed anal so much, she would love it in her arse........ Took me by surprise when she told me how much she enjoyed it the very first time.

But I'm sure there is just as many that hate the thought of it and don't like it.

over a year ago

I love anal, the orgasm is much more intense. M loves my bum and he's always welcome to it!

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Em can orgasm from it and she's the one that regularly tells me that she wants it. I'm so lucky

By *ackemslutWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

i love anal but adore DP

over a year ago

I would have thought it would been better for op to receive anal first so he would know what it was like in person

It's one of the few things that men and women can experience together equally

over a year ago

I'm of the opinion that everyone is entitled to an option and a voice. I am an advocate of a polite and well mannered correction to a preferred way of addressing or refering to a group or specific individuals. However. Every time I see your username and sideways profile photo I know it's going to be a sharp tongued, over the top, context twisting, over elaboration of a problem that didn't exist until you mentioned it. It's so tiring

over a year ago

I very much prefer anal sex I have more orgasms in my ass than in my pussy!! Amazing lol

By *ackemslutWoman
over a year ago

Sunderland

i cum from anal its a different orgasm more deeper i suppose

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I enjoy anal, my bottom doesnt

over a year ago

Horses for courses i think. I would never presume to tamper with a girls sheriffs badge unless invited and that doesnt happen often. I did however meet a girl a while back and after a lengthy deep penetration doggy session,she reached for some lube,oiled up her badge and insisted that i fuck her anally. She clearly enjoyed it a lot

over a year ago

I dislike anal sex I just don't find it comfortable nor do I like the sensation.

To answer your question OP I have tried this for the pleasure of my husband as he loves it. I've tried a few times but it's just not for me and he absolutely understands this.

over a year ago

Tried it, loved it, tried it again. Would I do it again? Hell yes !

over a year ago

Why do you think you would get a skewed opinion from men?

over a year ago

"

I would have thought it would been better for op to receive anal first so he would know what it was like in person

It's one of the few things that men and women can experience together equally "

Thanks for your response, your assumption is incorrect as you would know had you read my profile.

I have and I think the sensations would be somewhat different. Personally I have yet to achieve an orgasm and doubt that I will do to the same extent that some of the ladies have posted here.

over a year ago

"

Why do you think you would get a skewed opinion from men? "

based simply on the fact that men are designed to penetrate.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Of course the majority are very partial to it!

over a year ago

"

based simply on the fact that men are designed to penetrate."

And women to be penetrated? That seems an odd view, especially from a man with your desires. Many men like to be penetrated.

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"

based simply on the fact that men are designed to penetrate.

And women to be penetrated? That seems an odd view, especially from a man with your desires. Many men like to be penetrated."

Indeed, I've recently started experimenting with it and am developing quite a penchant for this activity

over a year ago

"Dee loves taking and giving "

I most certainly do

"

I wonder if females who receive anal actually enjoy it and get off on it or if they just do it to please their male partners and it does nothing for them."

I sincerely hope that no-one does something they don't want to just to please someone else, especially sexually. Doing this means you do not value your own feelings and place a higher value on someone else's.

Her

By *olyCheshireCatMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I sincerely hope that no-one does something they don't want to just to please someone else, especially sexually. Doing this means you do not value your own feelings and place a higher value on someone else's.

Her"

This. I'm quite insistent with my lovers that they don't do anything they don't like just to please me. Even though I can be dominant I get off on my partner getting off more than anything.

By *tsUS1990Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

I love it. I love him cumming in there all hot and deep. I love the throb of it. I love the feeling of him buried in there and going at my pace. I control the speed, depth and rhythm of it. I love it doggy style and also being on top.

I sometimes wear a butt plug during the day and giving him a little glimpse around the house so he knows he's in for a good time later. And I'm all open and ready.

And no risk of pregnancy! That's the best part... Hahaha!!

over a year ago

I absolutely love anal! We do it nearly everytime we have sex at my insistence!!

Oh, and to the OP, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded your post and question! I'm a FEMALE and I fully understood exactly what you were asking as did everyone else who read your post!!! There's enough misery happening around the world as it is, I wish certain individuals wouldn't keep letting some of it leak into these forums!!!

over a year ago

"I absolutely love anal! We do it nearly everytime we have sex at my insistence!!

Oh, and to the OP, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded your post and question! I'm a FEMALE and I fully understood exactly what you were asking as did everyone else who read your post!!! There's enough misery happening around the world as it is, I wish certain individuals wouldn't keep letting some of it leak into these forums!!! "

Thank you for your reply.

I always feel sad when people, who don't have an opinion, find release in attacking the OP or a subsequent poster without knowing one iota about them as a person

So it is refreshing to find people like yourself and others who actually read the question and join in to make a discussion about a subject.

After all we are all here for the same thing, to hook up.

Once again, thanks

x

over a year ago

"I absolutely love anal! We do it nearly everytime we have sex at my insistence!!

Oh, and to the OP, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded your post and question! I'm a FEMALE and I fully understood exactly what you were asking as did everyone else who read your post!!! There's enough misery happening around the world as it is, I wish certain individuals wouldn't keep letting some of it leak into these forums!!!

Thank you for your reply.

I always feel sad when people, who don't have an opinion, find release in attacking the OP or a subsequent poster without knowing one iota about them as a person

So it is refreshing to find people like yourself and others who actually read the question and join in to make a discussion about a subject.

After all we are all here for the same thing, to hook up.

Once again, thanks

x"

Welcome to the strange world of Fab forums. Don't let it put you off. You get used to it.

over a year ago

"

Welcome to the strange world of Fab forums. Don't let it put you off. You get used to it. "

X

By *anther and gothic angelCouple
over a year ago

fairy land

I'm the female member of this couple and NO it's not for me....exit only!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I don't have a male partner so I don't need to please anyone

It is on my list and I have done it a few times but will now only with someone I have known for a while. I find that it hurts if done in a hurry

When I want it, then I enjoy it. And I want it once in a while, sometimes years apart

over a year ago

I love anal and using a vibe at the same time as being fucked makes me cum really hard!

As for woman vs female - I'm not sure it's impolite to say female.

over a year ago

Im not keen on it, id rather do without it, i have done it in the past sometimes its been enjoyable sometimes its been sore and sometimes its been messy

By *tsUS1990Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

OP, I didn't even acknowledge the 'female' 'woman' issue because it is not an issue. The question was a good one.

Since when is being called female derogatory?

If you were asking about animal analysis sex that would be odd.

We're all grown ups here. We knew what you meant.

By *herryhott1Man
over a year ago

Cork

"Definitely - if I'm in the right mood I love it. I know it's not to please him as he really dislikes it and will only do it to please me! "

He's just playing it ultra cool... A lesson to all the lads out there:

Her: let's do anal?

Him: nah, maybe later

By *azz26Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

As previous posters have indicated it is a marmite situation - some love some hate. Personally it is a no for me. I have had anal sex in the past for the sake of it (mainly to shut up my partners at the time). But it is a huge NO NO for me now and is just an exit not entrance.

over a year ago

"OP, I didn't even acknowledge the 'female' 'woman' issue because it is not an issue. The question was a good one.

Since when is being called female derogatory?

If you were asking about animal analysis sex that would be odd.

We're all grown ups here. We knew what you meant."

Thanks.

I have always admired Stephen Fry and find his quote about being offended quite fitting for all naysayers.

over a year ago

Well, this is the male half of the couple - and I am not allowed an opinion so I will sulk off elsewhere.

over a year ago

"Well, this is the male half of the couple - and I am not allowed an opinion so I will sulk off elsewhere."

You have every right to have an opinion don't sulk off

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Yes

over a year ago

Who doesn t ?

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

With the right person in the right situation I love it.

over a year ago

Oh, and to the OP, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the way you worded your post and question! I'm a FEMALE and I fully understood exactly what you were asking as did everyone else who read your post!!! There's enough misery happening around the world as it is, I wish certain individuals wouldn't keep letting some of it leak into these forums!!! "

over a year ago

I'm of the opinion that everyone is entitled to an option and a voice. I am an advocate of a polite and well mannered correction to a preferred way of addressing or refering to a group or specific individuals. However. Every time I see your username and sideways profile photo I know it's going to be a sharp tongued, over the top, context twisting, over elaboration of a problem that didn't exist until you mentioned it. It's so tiring"

I agree! Unnecessary and condescending comments.

And as a FEMALE I have no issue with being referred to as such.

I also enjoy anal sex, but only when I'm 'prepared' for it!

over a year ago

In my time I have met quite a few "females" who have been interested in anal but only one who enjoyed the physical sensation.

The others liked it for various reasons - the reaction from me when offered, because they like the idea of being naughty, because they wanted to try something new

As for wasp hunters message I wouldn't get too fussed by it. This person takes their self appointed role as Forums Censor and PC instructor a bit too seriously sometimes

over a year ago

I'm of the opinion that everyone is entitled to an option and a voice. I am an advocate of a polite and well mannered correction to a preferred way of addressing or refering to a group or specific individuals. However. Every time I see your username and sideways profile photo I know it's going to be a sharp tongued, over the top, context twisting, over elaboration of a problem that didn't exist until you mentioned it. It's so tiring

I agree! Unnecessary and condescending comments.

And as a FEMALE I have no issue with being referred to as such.

I also enjoy anal sex, but only when I'm 'prepared' for it!"

I hope that you don't mind me introducing a contrary feedback. I didn't find the comments at all condescending. I found them refreshing. There is nothing wrong about being female or male or anything else. I like debate and think introducing a different point of view can only be a good thing.

over a year ago

"

I hope that you don't mind me introducing a contrary feedback. I didn't find the comments at all condescending. I found them refreshing. There is nothing wrong about being female or male or anything else. I like debate and think introducing a different point of view can only be a good thing."

Cool, respectful debate is healthy and having a different point of view is what makes the human world go round.

over a year ago

"In my time I have met quite a few "females" who have been interested in anal but only one who enjoyed the physical sensation.

The others liked it for various reasons - the reaction from me when offered, because they like the idea of being naughty, because they wanted to try something new

As for wasp hunters message I wouldn't get too fussed by it. This person takes their self appointed role as Forums Censor and PC instructor a bit too seriously sometimes

"

Oh no, her message didn't bother me I'm too old a cat to be bothered by a kitten.

over a year ago

I love anal and wouldn't do it for someone else's pleasure although there are some times when I'm not 'in the mood' for it but when I am I absolutely love it

over a year ago

Recently I've needed to have a toy in my arse while I masturbate - love it - it makes me explode!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Jayne has tried it several times, and apart from the first time (neither of us had done it before, and she was rather insistent after a night out) she enjoyed it, but she doesn't do it with anyone else, and apparently mine is rather girthy, so she has given up lol

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"

Rant over! "

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"

Do you get off on the comments you make? Most of them make no sense at all

over a year ago

"

Do you get off on the comments you make? Most of them make no sense at all"

over a year ago

"Interesting responses so far, I would have wagered that females found it a chore more than an orgasmic experience."

Why? Is that your experience? I wouldn't do anything I don't enjoy.

Why do you assume men have a skewed opinion, do you think they'd be happy doing it if their partners hated it???

By *ilthy gentleman 4425Man
over a year ago

Ackworth

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm a female lady woman type person and I love anal. ... so long as the guy is careful and competent; )

I usually climax to an anal toy. So its a must for me, every time

over a year ago

Ackworth

lady, woman, female all equate to the same meaning, just a cause for some to be awkward i believe lol

over a year ago

Ackworth

lmao

over a year ago

I love anal,not all or everytime and definitely not with just anyone but it feels amazing! X

over a year ago

Ackworth

lol why doesn't your bottom lol

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

As this site covers homo sapiens aka humans and neither dogs or flowers I think the question was rather obvious,your negativity saddens me. "

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I am going to stick my neck out here

Yes, we all knew that the reference to "female", meant woman. And personally, I couldn't care less how I am described

wasp_hunter was merely making the point that "woman" or "women" might be the appropriate term

"I saw a woman walk towards the station" as opposed to "I saw a female walk towards the station". The latter is read out by Police Constables from their notebooks

over a year ago

Absolutely love a bit of anal once i've got going. No orgasm quite like it

over a year ago

"

Well, it's unlikely to be the latter since birds don't have anuses per se.

over a year ago

" The latter is read out by Police Constables from their notebooks "

Only in TV shows. Police Officers Refresh their memories, they don't read out verbatim.

Might they also say, "I saw two people, one male and one female. I heard the female say that there was a thread about about anal sex" !!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

" The latter is read out by Police Constables from their notebooks

Only in TV shows. Police Officers Refresh their memories, they don't read out verbatim.

Might they also say, "I saw two people, one male and one female. I heard the female say that there was a thread about about anal sex" !!"

Now that would make the cop shows a whole lot more interesting

over a year ago

I have regular partner that loves it, but I'm currently feeling guilty after she revealed that she takes painkillers afterwards as she is sore the day after.

Is this soreness normal and should I feel guilty?

over a year ago

Love anal,call me female,I'm not male. I like being a feminine female,unlike some. Pisses me off when someone tries to speak on my behalf.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"i cum from anal its a different orgasm more deeper i suppose"

over a year ago

Dear God...these 'women' must be so uptight their arse wouldn't take it! I'm 7yrs happily single....I absolutely adore all things anal...sex; toys; giving and receiving. Forget dry; forget water based lubes....OIL! Multiple stimulation with anal is mind-blowing...go ahead and try it girls..try it for YOU...and boys..you might enjoy it too...look up prostate massage if you haven't already...Ive meet a number of straight men and have enjoyed mutual anal pleasure....so erotic!! Stop the John and Jane debate and get out there and give it a go.

By *entadreadMan
over a year ago

Essex

"Recently I've needed to have a toy in my arse while I masturbate - love it - it makes me explode!

"

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

O dear, we are now going to have to change the lettering of 3somes and moresomes , mwm , mmwmm , mmmmmmw wmw lol, wouldnt want to dehumanise anyone , what a pile o pish , again

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"O dear, we are now going to have to change the lettering of 3somes and moresomes , mwm , mmwmm , mmmmmmw wmw lol, wouldnt want to dehumanise anyone , what a pile o pish , again "

mmmmmmw Is a gangbang

By *rsFine-MrBallsCouple
over a year ago

markinch

"O dear, we are now going to have to change the lettering of 3somes and moresomes , mwm , mmwmm , mmmmmmw wmw lol, wouldnt want to dehumanise anyone , what a pile o pish , again

mmmmmmw Is a gangbang "

Is it a gang tho, or a collective of people

over a year ago

"Love anal,call me female,I'm not male. I like being a feminine female,unlike some. Pisses me off when someone tries to speak on my behalf. "

Yep, gets on my female tits too!

over a year ago

I personally don't enjoy it (giving it that is) unless a woman wanted me to do it I don't really like the idea of my cock going into a ladies arseh

By *t8880Couple
over a year ago

Staffs

Mr likes it, I have found it ok a few times. Most of the time it hurts though

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I adore a good anal session. From the feeling as the cock presses against my sphincter to the slow stretch to finally taking it all in and being pounded hard. I even love having an enema to prepare for anal.

over a year ago

Nope. Nope nope nope.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I really enjoy it

over a year ago

"Recently I've needed to have a toy in my arse while I masturbate - love it - it makes me explode!

"

works quite well here too..

over a year ago

I swore i would never try anal. Resisted it for years then met my soul mate FB and he coaxed me, slowly and carefully, into it. Now i love it!!!!

I am selective who I let in there but I have amazing orgasms and squirt from it. I am so happy i tried it!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/03/16 06:43:24]

over a year ago

I have only ever allowed Mr H there but I do enjoy it, not in an orgasmic way but in that it is so intimate to allow someone in there and for someone to want to as well.

D (her)

over a year ago

"

'Generally considered'

By whom I wonder? Because after 45 years on this earth spending most days reading The Guardian and Independent newspapers which i'm sure most will agree are fairly left leaning publications. I have never once heard the word 'Female' described as dehumanising or in any other way derogatory to women until today.

So I dispute your claim of 'Generally considered' and would suggest that view is held by a minority rather than a general majority!

over a year ago

"

Rant over! "

over a year ago

Good old anal

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

God love it I can orgasm through anal

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

Love nothing more than when I'm in a dirty mood saying to cheeky ' fuck my ass like a dirty bitch ' got to be in the right mood tho

over a year ago

J is the one who usually instigates it and as I love her how can I say no lol

By *adysilkCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"

Rant over! "

By *entkinkcplCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I agree with him , you need a chill pill , your reply's are always so high and mighty and arsey from the start , calm down , relax be just a nice person , that's if you can

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

I'm of the opinion that everyone is entitled to an option and a voice. I am an advocate of a polite and well mannered correction to a preferred way of addressing or refering to a group or specific individuals. However. Every time I see your username and sideways profile photo I know it's going to be a sharp tongued, over the top, context twisting, over elaboration of a problem that didn't exist until you mentioned it. It's so tiring"

I've been thinking this too over the 3-4 months or so that I've been perusing (and very occasionally contributing to) the forums. It's something, I have to say, that has stood out to me quite a bit in contrast to the general tone, manner and style of the more regular contributors here. I thought I might have been very much in the minority thinking this, but after reading through this post and comments, it seems not. I also find it comes across as quite negative - much of it unnecessary in my opinion. As the commenter above says, it's one thing to voice an opinion and contribute to a discussion, including polite 'correction' but quite another to seemingly go looking for an argument via sanctimonious, self-righteous political correctness.

On a more positive note, and back to the point of the post, OP you might be surprised to hear that giving anal doesn't really do much for me. However I love to give pleasure, so if the women I'm with wants it, I'm more than happy to do it. Very few I've met have ever wanted that though and I always say to her if she wants it just ask and then I leave it up to her to ask. I do find that I need to be really rock hard to do it though, which I sometimes struggle a bit with just recently, so it (gulp) might not always be possible anyway!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

There are so many different personalities on the forum. Some I like very much, some I do not like at all and some who I tolerate one day and like another

But what really saddens me is the pack mentality

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

"

Sigh, you can lead a horse to water....."

You're wasting your breath,he's always the same,pedantic,negative and generally unpleasant.

over a year ago

"

Sigh, you can lead a horse to water.....

You're wasting your breath,he's always the same,pedantic,negative and generally unpleasant."

Thanks, I can only agree, mayb once he hooks up on here . . . . .

over a year ago

Yeah, really gets my goat when people refer to me as a male...

over a year ago

"

Rant over!

"

Ive read that wasps are very annoying creatures with a nasty sting.

over a year ago

I love it.. and am new to it. Love the feeling and the naughtiness.

Anyone got any salt and vinegar for the large chip??

By *usthere4uMan
over a year ago

North East

"I love it.. and am new to it. Love the feeling and the naughtiness.

Anyone got any salt and vinegar for the large chip?? "

over a year ago

"I love it. I love him cumming in there all hot and deep. I love the throb of it. I love the feeling of him buried in there and going at my pace. I control the speed, depth and rhythm of it. I love it doggy style and also being on top.

I sometimes wear a butt plug during the day and giving him a little glimpse around the house so he knows he's in for a good time later. And I'm all open and ready.

And no risk of pregnancy! That's the best part... Hahaha!!"

Wow very detailed and reading that I'm now excited thanks hun x

over a year ago

Never tried it till I was in my 30s and was surprised that I do enjoy it, but am selective with who.

over a year ago

I was introduced to is in my early 30's by my ex husband...

have to say it was the only worthwhile thing he ever gave me as these days I can't get enough of it

over a year ago

Most women I've met love it but have come across a few that don't ,we are all different what bugs one doesn't many others its life ,some just have a low tolerance for things

over a year ago

Not for me thanks

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I enjoy anal play and anal sex when I'm in the mood. Anal sex is very intense and always makes me gush or squirt.

I would hope nobody did any sexual act that they didn't want to do, particularly anal play which can be painful if not properly prepared.

As for the women / female thing. When used in this context female just seems strangely formal, women or ladies just comes across as more normal to me

Nita

By *lkmazabukaMan
over a year ago

bristol

Where's the partypopper gone? Disappeared from the thread... Never thought I'd see this day lol

Post new Message to Thread