Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Possessiveness

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A guy in one of the chat rooms has become very stroppy and moody with me for chatting to other guys in chat......Wtf. We gave never met and we aren't going to cos he is well out my age range.

He flounces in and out of the chat if I appear and announces to everyone he is going... honestly fab sometimes is worse than primary school.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sadly there are people like that, the best you can do is block and move on. I only chat and meet with people that are chatting with and meeting others for this very reason

over a year ago

Sounds like a nutter. Stay away. If he is possessive without meeting he is very insecure especially on a swinging website

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

We have had the same with a young lad he was jealous if we chatted or met any one else

over a year ago

I hoping I wouldn't have to go as far as blocking as he is making a fool of himself and I'm sure he will realise it sooner or later. But it is getting to the point I may have to.

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

I had the same, I just ignored him in the end.

over a year ago

Does he PM you too?

Otherwise, could it be an attention seeking ruse in the midst of all the chaotic chat. (That's how it comes across on mobile, chaos lol)

Just looking at another angle.

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Block him hun

over a year ago

You need to block both in chat and his page on here, they're separate blocks.

I've never had this luckily. Most guys seem to try and chat to someone then move onto someone else or leave, is a bit unusual.

over a year ago

I had someone telling me he didn't like my pictures of my husband. Lol. Will I please remove them and keep just mine. Needless to say he ended up seeing none at all. Weird.

over a year ago

He was pming too but I just ignored him. I just don't understand the mentality. This is meant to be fun x

Post new Message to Thread