Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cheating?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think it's cheating if you swing with your partner??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

No

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

No. I think cheating is doing something the other person doesn't know about. If you're cheating at cards the other players don't know about it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No

Waits for the bible quotes regarding forsaking all others from the easily upset

By *olyCheshireCatMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

" "

over a year ago

if youre wife husband partner etc do not know you are swinging/sleeping around then clearly it is cheating, if they are happy for4 you to swing without them then its no

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Clearly not, we both know what the other is doing and as we swing together who with, it can hardly be called cheating.

over a year ago

No not at all, I'm hoping I get too meet someone on here who becomes my partner and I can share her with others so she's happy and not bored and I've got no problem with that. #fingerscrossed

over a year ago

It's not cheating, it's being kind. People only swing because their partner is shit at sex. Letting them fuck someone is else is the decent thing to do.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's not cheating, it's being kind. People only swing because their partner is shit at sex. Letting them fuck someone is else is the decent thing to do. "

This should be written into the marriage vows

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's not cheating, it's being kind. People only swing because their partner is shit at sex. Letting them fuck someone is else is the decent thing to do.

This should be written into the marriage vows "

Oh and ps it's me who's shit at sex

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Do you think it's cheating if you swing with your partner??"

No!

To cheat at something means you're acting dishonestly. If you're doing this with a partner together or with permission, it's not being dishonest.

over a year ago

"It's not cheating, it's being kind. People only swing because their partner is shit at sex. Letting them fuck someone is else is the decent thing to do. "

Have you been talking with my wife again?

over a year ago

"It's not cheating, it's being kind. People only swing because their partner is shit at sex. Letting them fuck someone is else is the decent thing to do.

Oh and ps it's me who's shit at sex "

You're proper decent you are. Your hubby is lucky you're so kind.

over a year ago

"No. I think cheating is doing something the other person doesn't know about. If you're cheating at cards the other players don't know about it."

This, if someone is on here without their partners knowledge and is meeting, or they have sex with someone without their knowledge or consent then that is cheating. Swinging together is not cheating.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh and ps it's me who's shit at sex

You're proper decent you are. Your hubby is lucky you're so kind. "

Well a woman needs to know her limitations

over a year ago

This should be written into the marriage vows "

If I was getting married, it would be

over a year ago

Only if one of your partners doesn't know.

over a year ago

People outside the scene may think it is , but we certainly don't

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"No

Waits for the bible quotes regarding forsaking all others from the easily upset "

I think it's cheating. I think swingers are really, really defensive about it. Many can't bear to admit they are cheating. Does stealing something right in front of someone's eyes mean you aren't stealing? No, it just means you don't mind getting caught. You are being blatant. I am not easily upset, defensive or a bible basher. I just have a grip on reality. Apart front the small group of people who swing, everyone else's definition in society is very, very different. Many, many marriages survive and indeed thrive without swinging .... with love and trust, honesty and discussion. Swingers dont have the monopoly on this. Sits back and waits for the high and mighty holier than thou .... who are you really kidding?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/16 21:42:35]

over a year ago

Ask your wife!

over a year ago

I think swinging is healthy for some couples as it might help to stop the partner to cheat.

over a year ago

Shagging another person, whatever

You want to call it, it's cheating!

over a year ago

verb

act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

"she always cheats at cards"

avoid (something undesirable) by luck or skill.

"she cheated death in a spectacular crash"

synonyms: avoid, escape, evade, elude, steer clear of, dodge, duck, miss, sidestep, bypass, skirt, shun, eschew; More

noun

a person who behaves dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

synonyms: swindler, cheater, fraudster, trickster, confidence trickster, deceiver, hoaxer, hoodwinker, double-dealer, double-crosser, sham, fraud, fake, crook, rogue, charlatan, quack, mountebank, racketeer; More

Swinging is not dishonest, u r both in agreement to enhance both ur sex life, desires, fantasies ect, therefore it's not cheating.

Xx

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Here's another definition from another dictionary

When one person has a significant other and performs any type of intimate acts with another person.

We can always find something to back up our point of _iew. I think it's pretty clear cut.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No

I think it's cheating. I think swingers are really, really defensive about it. Many can't bear to admit they are cheating. Does stealing something right in front of someone's eyes mean you aren't stealing? No, it just means you don't mind getting caught. You are being blatant. I am not easily upset, defensive or a bible basher. I just have a grip on reality. Apart front the small group of people who swing, everyone else's definition in society is very, very different. Many, many marriages survive and indeed thrive without swinging .... with love and trust, honesty and discussion. Swingers dont have the monopoly on this. Sits back and waits for the high and mighty holier than thou .... who are you really kidding?"

I'm none of the things you say and I'm not defensive about swinging either. I never justify what we do its simply nobody else's business.

If people see what we do as cheating I'd like to know exactly what or who they think we're cheating of what.

over a year ago

"I think swinging is healthy for some couples as it might help to stop the partner to cheat."

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"No

I think it's cheating. I think swingers are really, really defensive about it. Many can't bear to admit they are cheating. Does stealing something right in front of someone's eyes mean you aren't stealing? No, it just means you don't mind getting caught. You are being blatant. I am not easily upset, defensive or a bible basher. I just have a grip on reality. Apart front the small group of people who swing, everyone else's definition in society is very, very different. Many, many marriages survive and indeed thrive without swinging .... with love and trust, honesty and discussion. Swingers dont have the monopoly on this. Sits back and waits for the high and mighty holier than thou .... who are you really kidding?

I'm none of the things you say and I'm not defensive about swinging either. I never justify what we do its simply nobody else's business.

If people see what we do as cheating I'd like to know exactly what or who they think we're cheating of what. "

Dictionary decision above says it all, really. I don't give my opinion on this, just the facts.

over a year ago

"No

I think it's cheating. I think swingers are really, really defensive about it. Many can't bear to admit they are cheating. Does stealing something right in front of someone's eyes mean you aren't stealing? No, it just means you don't mind getting caught. You are being blatant. I am not easily upset, defensive or a bible basher. I just have a grip on reality. Apart front the small group of people who swing, everyone else's definition in society is very, very different. Many, many marriages survive and indeed thrive without swinging .... with love and trust, honesty and discussion. Swingers dont have the monopoly on this. Sits back and waits for the high and mighty holier than thou .... who are you really kidding?"

Yay

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"No

If people see what we do as cheating I'd like to know exactly what or who they think we're cheating of what.

Dictionary decision above says it all, really. I don't give my opinion on this, just the facts."

I think your opinion is quite clear

over a year ago

I just see it as living out sexual fantasies with your partner and enjoying the company of other open minded people, You/they are not cheating if you're sharing your experience either at the same time or through describing your experience

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"No

Dictionary decision above says it all, really. I don't give my opinion on this, just the facts.

I think your opinion is quite clear "

I am just interested in the opinions of people who protest too much. If I am cheating on my partner, I say I am, often he is there anyway, so there is no pulling the wool over anyone's eyes with us. It's a term that swingers hate, maybe because most come from an age where such swapping was frowned upon. It's a matter of semantics. Having seen enough 'happily' married couples in clubs where one partner is dragging the reluctant other around, it's clear its sometimes clearly not consensual, loving or about trust. I find it fascinating to be honest. We are honest about what we are doing, but so many people are not.

over a year ago

"No

I think your opinion is quite clear

I am just interested in the opinions of people who protest too much. If I am cheating on my partner, I say I am, often he is there anyway, so there is no pulling the wool over anyone's eyes with us. It's a term that swingers hate, maybe because most come from an age where such swapping was frowned upon. It's a matter of semantics. Having seen enough 'happily' married couples in clubs where one partner is dragging the reluctant other around, it's clear its sometimes clearly not consensual, loving or about trust. I find it fascinating to be honest. We are honest about what we are doing, but so many people are not."

Cheating is lying though. Or being dishonest. That's what the word cheat means.

When I sleep with other people, in my own or in a threesome, I'm not being dishonest.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"No

"

Ah you mean Ephesians 5:33 – “Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself.”

Isn’t that a direct command to swing?

We read it as a command to let everyone fuck B, or perhaps you mean

Philippians 4:5 – “Let your moderation be known unto all men.”

Again a command to swing.

But don’t forget

Proverbs 21:19 – “better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.”

That tells you what will happen if you don’t swing.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 09/03/16 07:28:08]

over a year ago

"Do you think it's cheating if you swing with your partner??

Only if one of your partners doesn't know."

Agreed. Cheating isn't about the act it is about the deceit x

over a year ago

There's alot of people on here who use the old chestnut of "I'm in a loveless marrage so looking for extra circular activities". To me this IS cheating on your spouse. Don't like people who use this site to cheat on there partners. It shows complete disrespect to there spouse let alone swingers

Post new Message to Thread