Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Insatiable?

Jump to newest

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Had probably my best meet off Fabs last night (smug face). Skills were phenomenal, non stop kissing and touching in between rounds, which I adore (I'm a girl of extremes, kink and soppy smooching).

Generalising here but women tend to love this while men often do it as a perfunctory measure to the main event, then go cold.

Men, is this because you don't want to get too intimate in a casual situation or just can't be arsed?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I love the kissing and caressing bit too.

I'm all for long sensual meets.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love foreplay but its a 2 way thing. Nowt worse then a women just lying there

over a year ago

I'm not a guy but be interesting to find out why some guys don't like affection. I've only met one guy like that and it wasn't great.

over a year ago

Can't be arsed. Its time for a beer and a fag

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

I actually enjoy foreplay as much as full sex. I never understood the "wham bam" mentality of other guys.

over a year ago

"I actually enjoy foreplay as much as full sex. I never understood the "wham bam" mentality of other guys. "

The Op isn't talking about foreplay

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I love foreplay but its a 2 way thing. Nowt worse then a women just lying there "

I don't mean foreplay but intimacy. The touching, caressing and kissing before, during and after. Many chaps go cold once they've come.

We played for 5 hours and didn't stop touching once. Glorious!

But yes, nothing worse than a sack of spuds (all genders can be guilty of this)

over a year ago

If it's NSA it seems weird (to me) for too much affection to be going on. It's just a fuck.

If someone was overly affectionate it would make me uncomfortable. Perhaps guys are the same.

Hugs are for relationships, not for shags.

over a year ago

More than happy to oblige...but I don't think I'm alone in saying I really do have to fancy the person!

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"If it's NSA it seems weird (to me) for too much affection to be going on. It's just a fuck.

If someone was overly affectionate it would make me uncomfortable. Perhaps guys are the same.

Hugs are for relationships, not for shags. "

Each to their own but I can't fuck without intimacy, might as well be paid.

Nothing gets me more excited than affection and feeling wanted, even when it's temporary

over a year ago

"If it's NSA it seems weird (to me) for too much affection to be going on. It's just a fuck.

Nothing gets me more excited than affection and feeling wanted, even when it's temporary"

I didn't say it was wrong to want affection, just that it makes me uncomfortable.

So I'm like a prostitute. Great.

By *icurguycovMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I love to kiss and cuddle a woman before, during and after sex. I love women.

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Nothing gets me more excited than affection and feeling wanted, even when it's temporary

I didn't say it was wrong to want affection, just that it makes me uncomfortable.

So I'm like a prostitute. Great. "

No, like I said, each to their own. That's how I personally would feel.

over a year ago

So I'm like a prostitute. Great. "

How much darlin?

over a year ago

see I feel very much the same... However Mr is the polar opposite... But when he met ladies before as a single often they would mistake how he is for him being into them.

I love to see him kiss and be seductive but if he wanted to cuddle up and lay all cosy with another woman, I accept id freak.

In general as a female I find very few men are wanting to do lots of foreplay.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Intimacy, affection, touching, sensuality, communication, mixing all of the spectrum from brutal to tender is what it is all about for me.

Just a fuck for an hour is not worth bothering with.

over a year ago

No, like I said, each to their own. That's how I personally would feel."

Apologies, my post wasn't aimed at you personally. Just a general frustration. x

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Apologies, my post wasn't aimed at you personally. Just a general frustration. x"

No sweat. Hug?

By *moothdanMan
over a year ago

Northumberland

My best meets have been those with intimacy, not attached and clingy, more of a connection. This comes from an understanding of what makes someone feel great. I appreciate this isnt for everyone but we all can give in different ways.

over a year ago

Apologies, my post wasn't aimed at you personally. Just a general frustration. x

No sweat. Hug?"

*Backing away slowly...*

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

"

The Op isn't talking about foreplay"

I class kissing and touching as foreplay, too. Postplay if it's after sex? Hah.

over a year ago

Well I for one enjoy that aspect too

By *unduo000Couple
over a year ago

In and around

"I love the kissing and caressing bit too.

I'm all for long sensual meets. "

For me that's all part of what makes a great meet. Mrs D

By *rozacMan
over a year ago

london

I still need to buy hula hoops

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I love lots of kissing and touching during a long session. And the odd cup of tea.

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I said this a few times before - cuddling, kissing and fondling IS sex. Fucking is merely reproduction. Think about it for a second - if it wasn't, then why don't men and women who're friends kiss and touch? Nothing is a bigger turn on than kissing and carressing and, in essence, behaving like you're in love during those moments. I agree with the OP that many men miss this and miss the fact that post sex cuddling and kissing is a different level of eroticism. If a guy gets ready to leave immediately after sex, I never see him again. Luckily, I've become very good at selecting the blokes who won't do that and several hours of sex for me usually includes cuddling, kissing, nibbling after sex.

This doesn't mean I don't enjoy, from time to time, a quickie frenzy fuck, say during lunch break !!

over a year ago

I carry on the closeness after sex with my long term partner as I find it strengthens the biggest no between us otherwise it feels as if I'm only with her for sex b

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Sorry, couldn't disagree more. A sexual partner has a sort of "relationship" with you too. You hug friends, so why not hug and kiss and show affection towards a lover ?

over a year ago

"I said this a few times before - cuddling, kissing and fondling IS sex. Fucking is merely reproduction. Think about it for a second - if it wasn't, then why don't men and women who're friends kiss and touch? Nothing is a bigger turn on than kissing and carressing and, in essence, behaving like you're in love during those moments. I agree with the OP that many men miss this and miss the fact that post sex cuddling and kissing is a different level of eroticism. If a guy gets ready to leave immediately after sex, I never see him again. Luckily, I've become very good at selecting the blokes who won't do that and several hours of sex for me usually includes cuddling, kissing, nibbling after sex.

This doesn't mean I don't enjoy, from time to time, a quickie frenzy fuck, say during lunch break !!"

Never looked at it that way before. I like what you said.

over a year ago

"Had probably my best meet off Fabs last night (smug face). Skills were phenomenal, non stop kissing and touching in between rounds, which I adore (I'm a girl of extremes, kink and soppy smooching).

Generalising here but women tend to love this while men often do it as a perfunctory measure to the main event, then go cold.

Men, is this because you don't want to get too intimate in a casual situation or just can't be arsed?

"

intimate sex is the only sex the rest is just a bodily function ,kissing is foreplay

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I love foreplay but its a 2 way thing. Nowt worse then a women just lying there

I don't mean foreplay but intimacy. The touching, caressing and kissing before, during and after. Many chaps go cold once they've come.

We played for 5 hours and didn't stop touching once. Glorious!

But yes, nothing worse than a sack of spuds (all genders can be guilty of this)"

Sounds like a wonderful man, care to lend him??

Agree, has to be two way. Nothing WORSE than your kisses and carresses being met with a man just laying there. I've seen this with really young blokes who're inexperienced but those blokes are cute and just nervous as shite, I like them. Then there are some selfish pricks. As I said before, luckily I can figure out who won't be like that and last few years haven't had that happen (except with the young 'uns who, once they get a bit relaxed, explode with passion LOL!!)

over a year ago

Its usually the sex chat ppl. Promise the world but deliver shit. All talk no action. Its the quiet ones you have to beware of

over a year ago

Slow and easy wins the race , love the build up and then the intimacy after leading to more ..... It's relaxed and warm leading to intense pleasure and then the after glow of kissing and hugging !

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

" I still need to buy hula hoops

"

Hahahaaa! Busted

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"

Sounds like a wonderful man, care to lend him??

"

He's on this thread wanting hulla hoops (and my last veri).

over a year ago

Sorry, couldn't disagree more. A sexual partner has a sort of "relationship" with you too. You hug friends, so why not hug and kiss and show affection towards a lover ?"

I don't hug friends.

Some people have some sort of 'relationship' with their sexual partners. I don't.

over a year ago

Definitely got to be intimate for me..hugging and kissing etc..love to feel loved even if only in that moment

By *iSTARess OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Ooh and to the forum lurker who did some detective work and ran off and told the chap in question, hilarious

Post new Message to Thread