Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

site supporters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I imagine this topic has been done to death but if we aren't interested in the Web cams would you say paying a subscription is worth it? Any thoughts appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More pics to upload.

You can zoom in and expand pics.

You can see who's looked at your profile (if they're not in stealth mode)

You can see more pages of 'top pics'

The history of PM conversations is saved on every message

You can delete photos from PMs that you've sent

.. Amongst other things ..

Up to you if you think the £5 is worth it

over a year ago

I think it's worth it for the added pics and to see the distance of people.

over a year ago

Wrong emotion

over a year ago

I think its worth it for reasons so aptly put above

over a year ago

I only upgrade to see distance really and don't use any other features. It's worth it for that alone imo.

Plus to keep the site running as well.

By *weeteamCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I think it's worth it , reasonable cost but would reconsider if it went up in price.

over a year ago

What are the private notes like. I went to try and make one today on a "couple" I'd blocked but again it's a supporter thing. Thought it may help me remember those I blocked for being persistent V fake V hot but we don't match what they want (stop me getting my hopes up when I read their profile!).

Not just that but it was another function I thought I could make use of

over a year ago

"What are the private notes like. I went to try and make one today on a "couple" I'd blocked but again it's a supporter thing. Thought it may help me remember those I blocked for being persistent V fake V hot but we don't match what they want (stop me getting my hopes up when I read their profile!).

Not just that but it was another function I thought I could make use of"

It is just that you can write something about that profile you're on. You only see it on that profile.

over a year ago

"What are the private notes like. I went to try and make one today on a "couple" I'd blocked but again it's a supporter thing. Thought it may help me remember those I blocked for being persistent V fake V hot but we don't match what they want (stop me getting my hopes up when I read their profile!).

It is just that you can write something about that profile you're on. You only see it on that profile."

Would def help then to remember conversations or as described above.

Hmm changing my mind I think. At first I assumed it was just a Web cam thing but the more I use the site the more useful it seems...

Or maybe I just can't bear to think I'm missing out!

over a year ago

It is just that you can write something about that profile you're on. You only see it on that profile.

Hmm changing my mind I think. At first I assumed it was just a Web cam thing but the more I use the site the more useful it seems...

Or maybe I just can't bear to think I'm missing out!"

You get all your messages stay in one conversation as well, forgot about that.

You are missing out imo lol. Go for it, it's only £5...

over a year ago

Or maybe I just can't bear to think I'm missing out!

You get all your messages stay in one conversation as well, forgot about that.

You are missing out imo lol. Go for it, it's only £5..."

Haven't yet had enough conversations to forget them but it's a real pain for Michael yo catch up when he gets my phone. Think I'm sold. Maybe

over a year ago

lol ok.

over a year ago

I have me a new shiny medal of the silver variety. Thanks everyone for your input

over a year ago

hope you like it.

over a year ago

"hope you like it.

"

Michael has just arrived on his business trip so I'm hoping he will appreciate the new ease to read what I've been up to. Thanks again x

By *olyCheshireCatMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

For a fiver for up to 2 months it's well worth it imo

over a year ago

I prefer the cheaper option as I'm not interested in web cams but yes worth it

By *hrobinhoodMan
over a year ago

arnold, Nottingham

"I imagine this topic has been done to death but if we aren't interested in the Web cams would you say paying a subscription is worth it? Any thoughts appreciated"

Yes and its cheap at 5 pounds a month

over a year ago

Why bother being a site supporter op when "there's nothing to see here"

over a year ago

I've never used the cams but don't grudge a fiver for all the fun and lovely people I get to chat to and meet

over a year ago

well worth it.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I haven't been on this site long, but I feel that the silver membership, in my case, is perfectly reasonable. The site doesn't have ads, functions well, and the verification process for pics is quick. I haven't used the cams, though I have the feeling if I ever do, it'll become a frequent occurrence

over a year ago

Thanks for all the input. The messaging is much easier this way, especially as there's 2 of us on different devices

over a year ago

Even though I'm a regular in the chatroom, I rarely pay attention to the cams as I'm reading th room. So for me it's seeing the previous messages sent, so I can keep track

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

It's also making a statement to other members that you're willing to make a contribution to a site you feel is worth it.

over a year ago

"It's also making a statement to other members that you're willing to make a contribution to a site you feel is worth it. "

Really? That never crossed my mind and the only statements I like to make are direct ones

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"It's also making a statement to other members that you're willing to make a contribution to a site you feel is worth it.

Really? That never crossed my mind and the only statements I like to make are direct ones"

That's what I found, when I first went from a free member to a supporting one. I received more messages from couples and a few of them mentioned that they prefer to meet with guys who have their photos showing abd support the site, because there are far too many who come and go, without doing either. I didn't neccesarily mean I had more meets, just more contact and interaction with other genuine members.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

My filters are set to block non-site supporters

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

The main reasons I am a site supporter are the message thread, the ability to write private notes on a persons profile, I can't remember if stealth perving is a supporter thing as it has been so long since I wasn't one

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

For me it is worth it for the messages to be all in one thread and to be able to see if someone has messaged you before

Post new Message to Thread