Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Older for younger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a mature man 60 I'm lucky to be in good health and still fit and still have a good sex drive, while on a trip to lithuanai I was lucky enough to meet a younger lady 25 who was great looking, I did what any red blooded male would do give her a great time in the bedroom, after it was all over she said it was very good and went on to say that she liked older guys because the sex was better, on quizzing her a little she said boys around her age just either were not attentive to her needs and pleasures themselves and left her high and dry or fumbled around and didn't really know what they were doing, some couldn't keep it hard some came straight away before they even got inside her, now I'm sure that isn't the case with all young men of today but I have had it said before from younger English girls as well, personally as a mature man when I get the chance to enjoy a younger woman I like to get the best from the meet, taking my time to pleasure who I'm with to the best of my ability, I'm not talking younger than 20 I'm talking 21 up , in lots of ways she's right and there is no substitute for experince I'm sure that even on this site I have found young lady's looking for older men and there is more and more going older, I wonder why young lady's think they can get better sex from a younger guy? I'm talking sex here not attraction obviously she ll find a hunky young man more to her ideal liking no question but if she's wanting the best sex then its older she should be looking for, what do you young lady's on here think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*gets ready to take notes!*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i'm not young, but younger then you so...

by the time i was 19 i was in control of sex, not being passive to the guy, so didn't matter his age or prowess coz i was making sex good for myself.

best sex i've had from this site is with someone 21. although there's been a fair few in their early 30s made me cum loads.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"As a mature man 60 I'm lucky to be in good health and still fit and still have a good sex drive, while on a trip to lithuanai I was lucky enough to meet a younger lady 25 who was great looking, I did what any red blooded male would do give her a great time in the bedroom, after it was all over she said it was very good and went on to say that she liked older guys because the sex was better, on quizzing her a little she said boys around her age just either were not attentive to her needs and pleasures themselves and left her high and dry or fumbled around and didn't really know what they were doing, some couldn't keep it hard some came straight away before they even got inside her, now I'm sure that isn't the case with all young men of today but I have had it said before from younger English girls as well, personally as a mature man when I get the chance to enjoy a younger woman I like to get the best from the meet, taking my time to pleasure who I'm with to the best of my ability, I'm not talking younger than 20 I'm talking 21 up , in lots of ways she's right and there is no substitute for experince I'm sure that even on this site I have found young lady's looking for older men and there is more and more going older, I wonder why young lady's think they can get better sex from a younger guy? I'm talking sex here not attraction obviously she ll find a hunky young man more to her ideal liking no question but if she's wanting the best sex then its older she should be looking for, what do you young lady's on here think? "

WOW! Go you OP.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Plenty claim to like older women for much the same reasons, why not older men.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... if she's wanting the best sex then its older she should be looking for, what do you young lady's on here think? "

I think it's not all about technique (or cock size, or any of the other things that men seem to think are important). If all I want is an orgasm, I can sort myself out much better than any man can. When it comes to being with a man, I'm looking for the whole experience. Being personally attracted to my partner is essential to me, as is a man who is amusing and a good conversationalist.

Unfortunately, too many men tend to "home in" on the one thing they think they excel at, be that giving great oral, or having a big dick, etc, etc. I only meet men who are average-to-good at ALL the things that are important to me.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

" I'm talking sex here not attraction obviously she ll find a hunky young man more to her ideal liking no question but if she's wanting the best sex then its older she should be looking for, what do you young lady's on here think? "

Sorry I answered before I realised you were asking young ladies.

Post new Message to Thread