Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Curious

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some couples not meet single men but meet single women or couples? Was reading one profile and they were happy to just male from couples but no single men.

I'm just curious.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We meet single males, so this is just my opinion about the rationale behind what other people do .... maybe they aren't sure if single guys are really swingers in that they dont share their own partner?

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Simple, we find plenty of single guys at clubs, if wiggles is in the mood. Where as arranging a meet takes a lot more time and effort, so we only meet single ladies or couples, who we will both be intrested in.

By *outhessex14Man
over a year ago

basildon

The one I find odd are will meet single males but then say not bi males..... as a bi male it's not as if I'm going to try it on with with the Mr of the couple if he's straight, but then it's that person's choice so I respect that.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"The one I find odd are will meet single males but then say not bi males..... as a bi male it's not as if I'm going to try it on with with the Mr of the couple if he's straight, but then it's that person's choice so I respect that."

We get the same with straight females, often think that I wont be able to restrain myself and, as a bi woman, I will jumps on them .... hardly likely.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Trying to find a single guy who isn't a total prat

Who can send a face pic with a message

Who's initial message isn't "ide give U my Dick"

And who is likely to respect our rules is near impossible , it's easier to block and find couples

Post new Message to Thread