Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The Clit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So as you do, I look at pics and a thought occurred to me ...

Some ladies have a visable clit and other ladies dont. ..

There is no right or wrong with shape or size, but just my observations. .

I'm just curious as to know what men/woman prefer visually and sexually with regards to the clit

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Never gave it much thought tbh,, but you can't see mine, visually it does nothing for me, but I'm not bi, so it wouldn't, I wonder if women are able to cum easier if it's more prominent ??

over a year ago

"Never gave it much thought tbh,, but you can't see mine, visually it does nothing for me, but I'm not bi, so it wouldn't, I wonder if women are able to cum easier if it's more prominent ?? "

I wonder that also ?

That's probably what my question on my post probably is about ...

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

We might get some answers then if we are lucky,, I've got mine peirced so that's what you can see,

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I rather like a larger clit but I have to say my desires are more tactile tban visual with regard to those lovely appendages.

By *urvyKattWoman
over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

I have quite a large clit hood apparently so mine is a bit shy and doesn't come out very often unless coaxed I do sometimes wonder if that has an effect on my orgasms or not as it tends to take a long time

over a year ago

"We might get some answers then if we are lucky,, I've got mine peirced so that's what you can see, "

Has it made a difference in sensation ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As long as its not being compared with a Sky remote all good

over a year ago

My wife has the neatest pussy you have seen. Tiny lips and a small clit. It's very photogenic. It like to have a meet with a girl who has large lips hanging down. Would love to nibble on them. A large swollen clit would be delightful.

over a year ago

"Never gave it much thought tbh,, but you can't see mine, visually it does nothing for me, but I'm not bi, so it wouldn't, I wonder if women are able to cum easier if it's more prominent ??

I wonder that also ?

That's probably what my question on my post probably is about ...

"

Mine is small, and tries to disappear at the point of cumming, but i cum easy enough. I have big pussy lips as well though and your clit is supposed to extend into these so that maybe helps me?

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

My pussy is large and in charge!

Clit not the biggest I've seen, not the smallest.

Did have the hood pierced which made orgasms pretty incredible but my ex didn't like it so took it out. Seriously considering getting it redone though

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

"We might get some answers then if we are lucky,, I've got mine peirced so that's what you can see,

"

Yeah loads, it's more sensetive than it ever was, but in a tickley way,, have to be quite firm with it or I pmsl xx

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I like to see the clit peep out from under its hood. It is usually hidden before arousal but, if you do it right, it makes its appearance. I then like to lick it very gently or stroke it with the inside of my bottom lip. A lovely feeling for a man, and hopefully for the woman too.

over a year ago

"We might get some answers then if we are lucky,, I've got mine peirced so that's what you can see,

Yeah loads, it's more sensetive than it ever was, but in a tickley way,, have to be quite firm with it or I pmsl xx"

Omg really !! Lol

Was it sore getting it done ?

Anyway I've had kids, the person piercing probably could tell what is my clit, hood or labia ffs

over a year ago

I Jez really don't mind a protruding or hidden clit. I love looking at the various vagina pics on Fabs. When I am providing oral pleasure for a female I love exploring with my tounge.

over a year ago

I recon mine has shrunk post menopause and it is harder to reach orgasm. I would be interested to hear from other older women to see if this is common.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Following all the cock size queens I put on my profile for a joke half inch clits or above only need get in touch

By *cd and scruffCouple
over a year ago

Rochester

Bigger ones are easier to find.

Him.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I'm told my smoothly shaved pussy is "neat" but sometimes my clit is just visible.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

also a big fan of the little bald man in a boat

over a year ago

I have what I call a meaty cunt. Thick lips big clit (badly stuffed kebab anyone?). I love it. I think it looks meaty and juicy and I know others agree.

over a year ago

"I have what I call a meaty cunt. Thick lips big clit (badly stuffed kebab anyone?). I love it. I think it looks meaty and juicy and I know others agree."
These are the cunts that turn me on sooo much. Love a large prominent clit, just so horny xx

over a year ago

I love my big clit. Super sensitive though and has to be treated very gently.

over a year ago

"I love my big clit. Super sensitive though and has to be treated very gently. "
Damn. Thought we were gonna see a pic of it then! x

over a year ago

Mine is tucked way behind the hood, it's not difficult to find but certainly not exposed. It's very sensitive and orgasm is very difficult because over-stimulation will just turn it all off. My whole ladygarden is super tidy though and in my eyes is perfect for me; I love looking at it.

Mandy's is a complete contrast, almost the opposite to mine. A very exposed clit that only becomes too sensitive after orgasm.

over a year ago

I don't mind how the clit is. I normally find with my tongue anyway and love sensually licking it. Gets me really horny when a lady is showing her appreciation.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have what I call a meaty cunt. Thick lips big clit (badly stuffed kebab anyone?). I love it. I think it looks meaty and juicy and I know others agree.These are the cunts that turn me on sooo much. Love a large prominent clit, just so horny xx"

Shame u are so far away or I would have given u a taste

over a year ago

"I have what I call a meaty cunt. Thick lips big clit (badly stuffed kebab anyone?). I love it. I think it looks meaty and juicy and I know others agree."

You have good lips all round

By *urboTongue21Man
over a year ago

Walsall

As long as the lady gets pleasure from what I am doing, then it doesn't matter whether the clit is small, large, hidden or exposed...get the feeling some guys couldn't find it with a satnav!!

Same idea as fingering...it ain't about how hard things are done, its technique.

over a year ago

"As long as the lady gets pleasure from what I am doing, then it doesn't matter whether the clit is small, large, hidden or exposed...get the feeling some guys couldn't find it with a satnav!!

Same idea as fingering...it ain't about how hard things are done, its technique."

well said.

over a year ago

mildred has a small neat little pussy and her clit is small and rarely makes an appearance, but she can be stimulated by rubbing the hood , oral and penetration takes for ever for her to cum, unless its cowgirl then it just minuets,

mainly she cums with hand or toy which I love to watch so its all good for me

over a year ago

Think I am going to have to do more market research going forward

Love sensitive ones

over a year ago

All quite neat and tidy. Very sensitive though and usually prefer it not to be played with until ive had a lot ofpernertration otherwise its too much. After that though a slow build up rub can be the most intense ever

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/03/16 21:13:55]

over a year ago

I prefer the hidden type.. . The one that "wraps" in

over a year ago

"I have what I call a meaty cunt. Thick lips big clit (badly stuffed kebab anyone?). I love it. I think it looks meaty and juicy and I know others agree.These are the cunts that turn me on sooo much. Love a large prominent clit, just so horny xx

Shame u are so far away or I would have given u a taste"

Aww I would of loved that. Damn distance! Xx

Post new Message to Thread