FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Never have I ever....... (drinking game)

Jump to newest

By *eanuts2014 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cwmbran

Many of you will have heard of the drinking game "Never have I ever......" (also known as "I have never...").

For those who don't know, the rules are simple... when it's your turn you have to think of something that you have (or haven't) done but others in the group are the opposite. Those that own up take a drink. It usually turns sexual and you can find out how unexpectedly kinky some people are behind closed doors!

The reason I bring this up is because the wife went on a hen do recently and told me some of the examples. She was the only sober one is generally quite shy. It made me laugh when she told me, as I thought they were quite tame and it made me realise that we are quite kinky in comparison to her friends (although she didn't admit it, of course).

What's also funny is that we are pretty timid compared to many people on here!

So, let's start a game on here to find out what you naughty people have got up to (and what you will admit to). I will start....

Never have I ever... been involved in a FFM threesome.

(Drink if you have, then it's your turn!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always conveniently end up needing to fix my make up when this game gets played lol I'm not owning up to anything ha

over a year ago

Ok

Never have I ever experienced DVP

over a year ago

Licked cum out of a woman, seriously want to tho an I know mr would love to see

over a year ago