Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sweaty bollocks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is something that has been on my mind occasionally over the past few weeks and was re-awakened again these past couple of days. Maybe it's just me and something that I notice?

Anyway, some men seem to emit a particular aroma that would seem to emanate from the fairly specific bollocks region. A kind of cheesy, sweaty, general not recently washed sort of aroma. For me, that would be a pretty big turn off from going in for a "closer look". Is it the same for you ladies (well, and men too I guess!)? Something that you are aware of and would put you off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
over a year ago

Brizzle

Went to school with a Betty Swallocks lol!! Have these horrible people not heard of soap & water?...

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

I'm it sure it's a case of some men emoting a certain aroma.

More a case of some dirty bastards don't think being straight out of the shower fresh is a pre-requesit for a close sexual encounter.

And for us it certainly is.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyway, some men seem to emit a particular aroma that would seem to emanate from the fairly specific bollocks region. A kind of cheesy, sweaty, general not recently washed sort of aroma"

I actually threw up in my mouth reading this! Thankfully I've never met a man that "emits" such a horrid sounding stench!! And my hubby's odour has always been very pleasant and if anything very arousing to me

over a year ago

Really looking forward to my cheese pizza now x

over a year ago

You wanna talk about stinky sweaty balls huh? Let's also mension about fishy stale pussy with dirty lips

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

Eww!! Stop it boys!

By *nydcappMan
over a year ago

st austell

Or someone that smells of stale flannel

over a year ago

Not drying the groin area properly after bathing will leave the area warm and damp. This is a perfect environment for bacteria to thrive.

By *ne hung loMan
over a year ago

gloucester

Had a meet once a friends wife took her dogging picked her up I could smell her fanny as soon as she got in my car she had no knickers on that was awkward the smell filled my car up

By *ssexcokMan
over a year ago

southend

Been there awkward.

over a year ago

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I didn't particularly want to talk about it but obviously felt like I needed to get the thought off my chest. Sorry for putting people off.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yeah thanks,how to go off sex in one easy lesson

over a year ago

I harvest my smegma every 6 months to sell to the camembert producers of france - it's more expensive per gram than saffron!

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Had a guy meet me straight from work once. I assumed he'd at least have a wash there before leaving. Apparently I was wrong...

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Really looking forward to my cheese pizza now x"

Is it a meatball and cheese pizza?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"Had a guy meet me straight from work once. I assumed he'd at least have a wash there before leaving. Apparently I was wrong..."

Not everyone can have a wash at work, depends on the job. I'd have to shower first in arriving at a meet if gone straight from work, otherwise I go home first to freshen up.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"Eww!! Stop it boys!"

Not just boys, I've unfortunately been in the vicinity of a couple of cyanide-grade aromas when some lady got undressed, smiling sweetly asking anyone about if they wanted to play.

over a year ago

Any unpleasant smell from anybody's genitals would put me off

Why would you want to go down on somebody who smells

over a year ago

"Had a guy meet me straight from work once. I assumed he'd at least have a wash there before leaving. Apparently I was wrong...

Not everyone can have a wash at work, depends on the job. I'd have to shower first in arriving at a meet if gone straight from work, otherwise I go home first to freshen up."

If you had a physical job that made you sweat and you couldn't wash at work why would you meet somebody straight from work?

over a year ago

Sweaty balls after work wouldn't bother me too much, i'm not gonna suck or lick them or put my face down there though....

Not met anyone who reeked dow there, have met a few people who stink of garlic or food and i can't stop coughing when with them.

over a year ago

If I was Going to meet anyone I will Shave and Shower within an inch of my damn life

over a year ago

I've got quite a weak stomach and am not good with bad smells..pity with my job...but a bad smell instantly puts me off..be it breath, b.o or odours emanating from other areas...gross.

I can go out without makeup. .even go to the shop without having shown my hair a brush sometimes..but I never ever go anyway without knowing I smell nice!!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

"Had a guy meet me straight from work once. I assumed he'd at least have a wash there before leaving. Apparently I was wrong...

Not everyone can have a wash at work, depends on the job. I'd have to shower first in arriving at a meet if gone straight from work, otherwise I go home first to freshen up.

If you had a physical job that made you sweat and you couldn't wash at work why would you meet somebody straight from work? "

Fair question, as my job is desk based it's not as physically demanding. However if it was (ie auto mechanic or a some building site hand) then definitely a shower is required before a meet, unless in extreme circumstances when showering on immediate arrival is only recourse.

Saying that, I once had a meet that the only free day and time we could find was right after my 5 a side footie game, and the meet was 15 mins walk from the footie venue (an hour commute from mine), the couple were kind enough to let me shower at theirs on arrival.

Post new Message to Thread