Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Attracted to personality ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me personally feel that there has to be physical attraction for it to work I don't think you can be with someone solely on being a great person I think you have to fancy them !! Some people think otherwise your thoughts ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm more attracted to personality than looks, I have to be able to get along with someone and be turned on by more than just their looks to be able to have sex with them.

over a year ago

Are we talking about meet selection/criteria?

For me it's a blend of looks, body and personality!

All have to be pretty good! Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think you must find them good looking nobody can say they go out in a club and look for personality you look for looks first then personality wins you over

over a year ago

For me it's a mixture of both, as you could be hot as hell but have the personality of a wet paper bag or you could be just and average guy/no oil painting like myself but make me laugh non stop and make me want to spend that time with you.

over a year ago

"I think you must find them good looking nobody can say they go out in a club and look for personality you look for looks first then personality wins you over "

Yep! I'm not arguing with that!

X

By *ruegent101Man
over a year ago

down by the river side

Would rather a fantastic personality than looks anyday of the week!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Me personally feel that there has to be physical attraction for it to work I don't think you can be with someone solely on being a great person I think you have to fancy them !! Some people think otherwise your thoughts ?? "

There are varying degrees of attraction for me anyway.

Its never black & white for me. People who I should probably be attracted to, I'm often not.

While others just have something that appeals to me and will make them stand out.

over a year ago

Looks get my attention, personality keeps it

I couldn't have sex with somebody I didn't fancy no matter how nice a person they are but by the same token somebody with no personality wouldnt interest me either no matter how good looking they was

over a year ago

You could be the hottest person in the world but if your personality is that of a festival toilet then i'm not going to get turned on by you.

We have played with people we wouldn't look at and consider them typically attractive to us, but they have had the most gorgeous personalities and are great fun to be around and had an awesome time.

So it's a balance, if you can get along with someone I think it goes a long way to improving the level of attraction and (for us at least) it isn't all about looks. Though if they have the looks and the personality then all the better!

over a year ago

"I think you must find them good looking nobody can say they go out in a club and look for personality you look for looks first then personality wins you over "

If it's just a fuck in a club I don't even need to know their name never mind what their personalities like

I've played with many men in clubs and never exchanged a word

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Physical looks and personality for me. If one is more than the other then I'll compromise but if generally speaking, I'd rather have sex with someone whose company I want to be in rather than some hyper good looking lady who is boring as broccoli.

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I think you must find them good looking nobody can say they go out in a club and look for personality you look for looks first then personality wins you over

If it's just a fuck in a club I don't even need to know their name never mind what their personalities like

I've played with many men in clubs and never exchanged a word "

What's your personality like?

over a year ago

Got to be both

over a year ago

"I think you must find them good looking nobody can say they go out in a club and look for personality you look for looks first then personality wins you over

I've played with many men in clubs and never exchanged a word

What's your personality like?"

I'm single

Nuff said

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 15:05:09]

over a year ago

With nsa it is not necessary, it is not like they will be your gf

over a year ago

"With nsa it is not necessary, it is not like they will be your gf "

You never know on here

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I am attracted to personalities and the more you like someone the more attractive they become to you, besides we don't all like the same when it comes to looks

over a year ago

The OP raises a valid point here - I say on my profile "tease my mind, not just my body" because I think personality goes far beyond looks//shape/size - of course there as to be an attraction in first instance

over a year ago

"With nsa it is not necessary, it is not like they will be your gf

You never know on here "

That is right as well

over a year ago

Even though its only sex not a relationship i still couldnt kiss anyone let alone have sex with anyone im not physically attracted to

over a year ago

A great personality makes me melt tbh

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

A great personality coupled with an average face/body is far better than a hot face/body connected an ass of a personality

over a year ago

I've had relationships (2) where I wasn't attracted to the guy at first and personality won me over. And I did fancy them eventually.

As a sex addict I've also ducked some guys I didn't fancy (this is how I ended up in the above relationships also). But I don't meet them again, dunno why not but I'm never that desperate for another fuck with them despite the sex being good and I always cum with them.

over a year ago

Depends what we are looking for .

For a quick outdoor meet , parties , clubs ,it's mainly looks .

For a home meet there has to be some kind of connection as well as the physical attraction .

But in all cases its physical attraction that comes first and foremost .

over a year ago

I am a Saphio sexual lady, for me it's looks + intellect, personality & oh the voice!!!!

over a year ago

Looks + personality + voice and accent

over a year ago

I think you have to have some sort of attraction, some look for so called perfection some are attracted to imperfections, but for us personality is first then you may find an attraction.

Physical attraction is common, but mental connection is rare.

over a year ago

I can be the pickiest git on the planet yet some of our best meets have been with people that we would have refused on looks.

over a year ago

"Me personally feel that there has to be physical attraction for it to work I don't think you can be with someone solely on being a great person I think you have to fancy them !! Some people think otherwise your thoughts ?? "

Eh yea,,i don't care how funny how nice they are if I don't fancy them,,forget it

over a year ago

There needs to be an attraction but for me that can be a lovely smile or sexy eyes! Personality is the decider though!

I've chatted to a few 'very good looking' guys and ladies but if there is no chemistry the looks don't matter x

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Regardless its inside swinging or outside swinging. A person you might not be naturally attracted to on first or second sight can sometimes become stunning/gorgeous on discovery of their personality.

That's not to say personality can overcome complete visual turn off but personality certainly is key.

I'm turned off no matter what when it comes to a poor/shyt persona. It simply kills any desire to pleasure, please or spoil

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

It all comes down to chemistry; the subtle interplay of physical attraction, personality and personal compatibility. No chemistry, no spark. No spark, no joy.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

It's difficult to put your finger on it...

We have played with people at a club who we wouldn't have looked at twice on here and not played with people who in theory are everything we are looking for...

You need that X factor to be there...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'v met guys who, on paper, are not my type.

Their personality is what makes them attractive and then I fancy them

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Nah. I only shag people I despise.

over a year ago

"Nah. I only shag people I despise. "

Thanks.

Suspicions confirmed!

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"Nah. I only shag people I despise.

Thanks.

Suspicions confirmed! "

Shhhh!

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

Both. Even if it's just NSA.. If the guy is obnoxious or has a grating rude demeanour, total turn off and it's a quick swift.. Buh Bye.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's always about the person not the looks.

over a year ago

I totally agree there needs to be some attraction there but I can't have sex with anyone solely based on looks.... I don't even do one night stands on nights out, never take anyone home cos I don't want to wake up next to some prick...

So really I'd rather fuck a personality and sometimes I find that although there isn't any instant attraction at times sometimes being attracted to a personality makes the person good looking if u get what I mean?

I'd just never fuck a face and will have to be more attracted to who they are .... But yes physical attraction of some sort is necessary.

over a year ago

Actually some of our best times have been with people that we either never looked at till after or would have said no to on looks alone.

over a year ago

I have always been won over by personality.

If someone can make me laugh and can challenge me mentally, I immediately find them more attractive. On the other side of the coin, looks are great, but I can immediately go cold if they are boring or stupid. It takes more than a handsome face to turn my head.

A X

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Yes personality is important to me if they make me laugh there is a mind connection and they are not boring me engaging the mind is a truly wonderful thing

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup .

Looks can only get you so far. Charm gets you there

over a year ago

If I'm not at all attracted to their look it's highly unlikely I'll spend time finding out what their personality is like.

I doubt anyone would chat to someone they don't like the look of. No matter what they say.

over a year ago

"Looks get my attention, personality keeps it

I couldn't have sex with somebody I didn't fancy no matter how nice a person they are but by the same token somebody with no personality wouldnt interest me either no matter how good looking they was"

In a nutshell

over a year ago

I find there are some very attractive girls on here, but some of them have very unattractive personalities. I may be attracted to their physical looks at first but after chatting to them, sometimes that attraction will fade. By the same token something someone may say on their status will attract me. So for me, yes, personality plays a large part.

But then I have to rely on my personality!

over a year ago

I'm always more interested in what someone is into rather than their looks.

By *etter the devil you knowWoman
over a year ago

Lyndhurst

Its better if you fancy them a bit but if I only met men who I found attractive then I wouldn't meet very often. They have to be reasonably nice and not too stupid.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

For me personality is a big win! If they make me horny and have good personalities brilliant, if they are amazing good looking, make me horny and have great personality, and want to play with me then I have gone wrong somewhere

Post new Message to Thread