Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dilemma what would you guys do?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

a bi couple on here said i am welcome to fuck his wife if he can fuck me at the same time i fuck her,? it it worth biting the pillow as they say? i have a virgin ass tiny but shes fit and very attractive,what would you str8 guys do open your cheeks? asked if i can find a guy to bring he said no ,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unless you want a guy to fuck you then no

over a year ago

I'm straight so I'd simply decline without even a second thought. But if you think you'll enjoy it or are just a little bit curious then go for it

over a year ago

No one can answer that but you. Personally I wouldn't do anything that's not really me just to get something else.

over a year ago

Doesn't matter how hot/fit/fuck able she is, if you don't want your Virginia ass fucked at the same time then it's an obvious no!

over a year ago

"a bi couple on here said i am welcome to fuck his wife if he can fuck me at the same time i fuck her,? it it worth biting the pillow as they say? i have a virgin ass tiny but shes fit and very attractive,what would you str8 guys do open your cheeks? asked if i can find a guy to bring he said no , "
you've got to ask yourself do I want a man's hard cock up my arse so I can fuck a woman, if you do you're not bi curious anymore

over a year ago

Have you chatted to said wife on phone or cam?

Good chance theres no mrs

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Is this real?surely you can't seriously be asking someone else what to do ? It's your decision and yours alone.

over a year ago

"a bi couple on here said i am welcome to fuck his wife if he can fuck me at the same time i fuck her,? it it worth biting the pillow as they say? i have a virgin ass tiny but shes fit and very attractive,what would you str8 guys do open your cheeks? asked if i can find a guy to bring he said no , "

If you've never had anything up your bum then you'll find anal sax so excruciatingly painful that you won't even be aware you're fucking the woman! It takes a while to work up to anal sex - it's only pretty recently that I've started to enjoy it!

I'd also suspect that they're winding you up anyway Hun - just trying to see how far you'll go to get a shag with the Mrs!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

If you're genuinely straight then there is no dilemma.

over a year ago

Are you really that desperate for a shag? Or just desperate for some attention?

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

I'd decline the offer simply because I don't find men sexually attractive in any way.

So no, I wouldn't "bite the pillow" Just to sleep with an attractive woman because it would be sex for the wrong reasons.

over a year ago

Only you know your own boundaries. Pro's and cons comes to mind on this topic though.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Are you sure that the lady will be there when you turn up?

If you want to do it go ahead and stop pretending you don't want to, if you don't want to...don't.

Whatever you decide I hope you all enjoy it.

over a year ago

"Unless you want a guy to fuck you then no"

over a year ago

No matter how attractive she was no way would I let a guy violate me. If your bi or curious go for it

over a year ago

The questions here are astounding sometimes.

Why would you allow yourself to be fucked by a man just to fuck a woman? Find a different woman! Unless you want to be fucked by a man, in which case, why even ask?

-Courtney

over a year ago

The fact your contemplating this suggests your bi curious no way would this happen for me.

over a year ago

As long you can can go 1st on the mrs go for it and whens its time for cock....fucking run....

over a year ago

I'll go for you and tell you if it's any good

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Doesn't matter how hot/fit/fuck able she is, if you don't want your Virginia ass fucked at the same time then it's an obvious no!"

over a year ago

Sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me. Call their Bluff and see if they are for real. You can always say you are try-sexual.

By *ondcpl4meetCouple
over a year ago

North of the river

Amazing what you guys will do just to get a f%%%k lol seriously is there a shortish of women in your area????

over a year ago

"

Why would you allow yourself to be fucked by a man just to fuck a woman? Find a different woman! Unless you want to be fucked by a man, in which case, why even ask?

-Courtney "

This

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If the idea turns you on and you might be slightly curious. Chat to them further.

If it's really not for you, why are you even asking this question. There are plenty of other 'hot' couples and ladies around that don't come with this stipulation.

Neither of us will do something that we have zero interest just to get ours hands on someone.

over a year ago

Not a chance, I'd bide my time and find a couple who's not into that!!

over a year ago

Here's the real question:

OP, what did you want us to say?

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

If you aren't interested in having a cock up your arse then it doesn't matter how hot the woman is, you aren't going to enjoy it.

If you are interested in having a cock up your arse then you are going to enjoy it.

Are you really that daft that you couldn't work that out for yourself?

over a year ago

"

-Courtney "

We have had a few meets with bi couples , and although we haven't been as directly propositioned as the op , there have been occasions where we have been told that unless I am willing to be bi , we would be out of place .

So our solution is to take a bi wingman with us .

Problem solved , and happy days for everyone

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

My instincts suggest this is a fantasy you would like to happen.

.and in your mind remain a 'str8' bloke cos you fucked a woman..

Even your solo pic(flashin yr ass) would suggest your more than curious...but ffs you are 52..

Ask yr mother whats best...

over a year ago

The op has so made his mind up he would have the husband fuck him just to get to the wife that's sad have some respect for yourself, there is plenty other "hot" women out there to have fun with without any "only if you do this" request.

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

It's not even midday and I think we have a thread-of-the-day!

I'm loving all these guys that start considering other avenues just to get some, when they realise it's not Instashag here.

"Gay for Pay" springs to mind.

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

We have had a few meets with bi couples , and although we haven't been as directly propositioned as the op , there have been occasions where we have been told that unless I am willing to be bi , we would be out of place .

Problem solved , and happy days for everyone "

See, I could see that working. But would you have given thoughtful consideration to letting the male half of the couple fuck you up the ass?

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Problem solved , and happy days for everyone

See, I could see that working. But would you have given thoughtful consideration to letting the male half of the couple fuck you up the ass?"

perhaps he wants this to happen !!

over a year ago

"My instincts suggest this is a fantasy you would like to happen.

.and in your mind remain a 'str8' bloke cos you fucked a woman..

Even your solo pic(flashin yr ass) would suggest your more than curious...but ffs you are 52..

Ask yr mother whats best..."

So a bloke with an arse pic suggests he's bi-curious? Are you sure you're not just protesting too much... And overcompensating with your own avatar! You want cock, go on admit it

By *erfectman122Man
over a year ago

from somewhere nice

I'm afraid it's a no from me

over a year ago

I doubt an experienced bi couple would have much difficulty finding a willing fully bi male to indulge, so why would they suggest this to a straight male ?

Something doesn't add up here and I suspect the OP is possibly wanting to explore his bi side but only with a female involved ?

I could be completely wrong but a virgin straight arse is surely not high up on the list of any self respecting bi couple ?

over a year ago

Your a long time dead

Take the opportunity

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 13:11:31]

By *ovice_subTV/TS
over a year ago

Warrington

I'd open up and let him in lol.

Not sure I could concentrate on the job at hand though.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I knew I should have said that men could only fuck me if they'd reflag the driveway x

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"If you aren't interested in having a cock up your arse then it doesn't matter how hot the woman is, you aren't going to enjoy it.

If you are interested in having a cock up your arse then you are going to enjoy it.

Are you really that daft that you couldn't work that out for yourself? "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/03/16 13:19:27]

over a year ago

"No matter how attractive she was no way would I let a guy violate me. If your bi or curious go for it "

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

"I knew I should have said that men could only fuck me if they'd reflag the driveway x "

Well after seeing some of them pics I would reflag the drive, do all the odd jobs and more x

over a year ago

"As long you can can go 1st on the mrs go for it and whens its time for cock....fucking run.... "

lmfao!!! Brilliant!! I'd have to agree with this!!

over a year ago

I would say no, but happy if he watched me having fun with her lol.

over a year ago

It's not really a dilemma is it, you are obviously curious about the cock otherwise it wouldn't even be a debate.

I love pussy but the only thing that goes near my bottom is andrex

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Are you bi sexual yes or no lol

over a year ago

I'd say post this on the stories and fantasies forum!

By *carlett696969Couple
over a year ago

shropshire/london

"As long you can can go 1st on the mrs go for it and whens its time for cock....fucking run.... "

Aha

over a year ago

"

-Courtney "

I the forums.

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

"I knew I should have said that men could only fuck me if they'd reflag the driveway x

Well after seeing some of them pics I would reflag the drive, do all the odd jobs and more x"

You sure hun I have a 3 car driveway?

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"I knew I should have said that men could only fuck me if they'd reflag the driveway x

Well after seeing some of them pics I would reflag the drive, do all the odd jobs and more x

You sure hun I have a 3 car driveway? "

My spirits flagging

Post new Message to Thread