Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Looking for friendship

Jump to newest

By *irty Girty From No 30 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Ok, so I know most are on here for fun, but I also think a lot of us on here are looking for friendship.

Many of us are at a stage in our lives where friends are all loved up, so find we find ourselves seeing our friends less and less.

Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to hook up with other like minded people, to go for day out, or a trip to the cinemas etc.

Anyone else on here looking for just vanilla friendship as well as still seeking there playmates too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We are very lucky to have made a circle of friends on here that we do vanilla things with too....the best of both worlds....we can play with them and also do the whole dinner/cinema/shopping thing - we even attended their wedding recently so it can and does happen

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Not for me

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I have some Fab friends like that but they live too far away to do spontaneous stuff like go the cinema midweek

I like to make some new 'social' friends here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have an open mind about such things

over a year ago

Yes would be nice to have that but sometimes feelings get involved which isn't great xxx

over a year ago

Having recently moved away from my family and friends I'd like to make some new ones for social stuff...males and females !

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Yes would be nice to have that but sometimes feelings get involved which isn't great xxx"

They don't have to. A friend is just that, not a love interest.

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Gaining plutonic friends is all good and for me a biggy when it comes to meeting people

over a year ago

Burbage

"Yes would be nice to have that but sometimes feelings get involved which isn't great xxx"

Why would feelings get involved with purely vanilla friendships with people that just happen to be swingers?

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Yes would be nice to have that but sometimes feelings get involved which isn't great xxx

Why would feelings get involved with purely vanilla friendships with people that just happen to be swingers?"

over a year ago

Yeah. All my friends are back in the US and the people I work with are all much older than me.

I've met people socially off here quite a bit and I enjoy the different personalities

-Courtney

over a year ago

I love making friends, presently that's all I'm looking for and will do when I unhide my profile.

I have already made some great friendships off here and meeting in clubs, it's a great thing to have

over a year ago

I've made a couple of friends through this site. Sadly not that local. However I've mad more friends via fet by going to a few munches and events. Although I'm not fussed about meeting for fun and frolics at the moment, it would still be nice to have a few naughty friends to share stories with and go for a drink with every now and then. Plus it's a good way to meet other people. Yeah you may become friends with someone you may never play with if the attraction isn't there, but through friends you can be introduced to people you may wish to play with.

over a year ago

Definitely. Personally, I think the social side of it allows bonds to build and trust, surely that means that the 'fun' side can be explored more deeply. Plus,my friends wouldn't understand this so I prefer to talk to people who are like minded about the 'swing side' of it all x x

over a year ago

"Ok, so I know most are on here for fun, but I also think a lot of us on here are looking for friendship.

Many of us are at a stage in our lives where friends are all loved up, so find we find ourselves seeing our friends less and less.

Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to hook up with other like minded people, to go for day out, or a trip to the cinemas etc.

Anyone else on here looking for just vanilla friendship as well as still seeking there playmates too."

I don't mind friendship but hate the label vanilla

over a year ago

I have made a few vanilla social friends on here, it's good to make like minded friends and also enjoy other things... sex is not the be all and end all of this site.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh noes..

Friend zones...tis a sad day.

Jokes aside it would be nice but very complicated for me, want it but cannot see that happening.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Not "looking" for anything in particular besides some of the obvious, I have actually made really good friends on here. We never played - it just did not seem on the horizon, whereas doing stuff together and talking for ages seemed what we all wanted to do.

over a year ago

Well for me I have made some friends from here and more than 2/3 want more than that as when you datell you still want to be friends and sometimes feelings get mixed. Only saying from experience but we are all different xxx

By *ackStrakerMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Always up for making good friends. Made a few good ones, but need a few that would visit me over on my island, yes it's mine, I claimed it.

By *ouple36DDCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Yes we would like to find a couple and form a friendship and we have called that out on our profile - though difficult to find them in London.

Would be good to go out for drinks, dinner, shopping and movies etc but also be able to have sex together.

over a year ago

Yes i am

all my mates are married so dnt have a lot of time to go out

it wasnt bad when i was also in a relationship but now that im single i miss the friendship outings

over a year ago

Most we have found don't want friendship . We like the friendship side of swing

over a year ago

I'd like a cpl of male or female friends on here to chat about general stuff meets we've had ect! No sex if not local xx

By *exybum_30Woman
over a year ago

Im here for a friends with benefits

over a year ago

Would love one xx

over a year ago

I don't really got time for one as my bodybuilding comes first, but it would be fun now and again to have a friend with benefits

over a year ago

Love to chat to others as friends and see what happens love chatting to anyone lol.made a few friends and chatting to a very special lady and she knows who she is.

By *neeyedpirateMan
over a year ago

ask!

I am very social and have a few good friends on here now. Feel free to inbox me for just a chat X

over a year ago

Love to chat to people and have a good laugh!!!! Inbox me x

over a year ago

Burbage

Looks like theres a few after friends.

Maybe a friend buddy system is needed so people can add themselves and area they live in, then contact others in there area to go grab a movie or bite to eat etc

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

I live 60 miles from the friends I grew up with, and i'm moving again to another new area soon (Northamptonshire) so I'd love to make friends! I've got one lovely lady i'm chatting to from here, hopefully i'll meet others too. X

over a year ago

Well I'm not looking for a fuck, so a coffee will do

over a year ago

Will talk to any one who looking for friends. You can never have too many friends.

over a year ago

Friendship is all I'm looking for at the minute as I'm not sure swinging is for me right now It's good to see I'm not alone

By *assie48Woman
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Yes it is good to have a good circle of friends xx

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

" You can never have too many friends. "

Even at Christmas shopping time?

over a year ago

Friendship is a word not seen often enough on this site. As a foreigner it isn't easy to adapt to different habits and 3 and a half years later I'm still finding my way.

Love to make friendships and who knows...

Lovely thread OP

over a year ago

I didn't join with friendship in mind, but I met one of my best friends on here.....

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I met my best guy friend on here and a good female friend too. Which I never expected

over a year ago

"I didn't join with friendship in mind, but I met one of my best friends on here....."

Wondering if you want another friend x

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I have made friends with people on here by just chatting to them in the chat rooms and then sending messages every other day or so. But, as they live so far away from me, we are unlikely to meet up. If I ever found a similar situation with someone nearby, that would be perfect to meet up just for a drink and a chat without any expectations, but hoping it might lead to something more. Vanilla is my favourite flavour!

over a year ago

"Love to chat to people and have a good laugh!!!! Inbox me x "

Would love to chat but your filters are on .

over a year ago

Yes I'm single and love having friends I can be me around

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I'd love to have some swinging friends, male or female, local to me, great to have pp to talk to about this lifestyle as is a bit tricky to do so with vanilla friends..!

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Nice to have another lady to talk to about this side of our life none of our friends have a clue and that,s the way we want it but it,s good to chat

over a year ago

I've put on my profile that I'm after a friend with benefit thing. It's proving very illusive! Most guys are just after the sex side. I've also had to explain what fwb is to so many!! So. Yes I'm looking for friends any play or naughtiness that comes along with it is an added bonus.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Ywah that sounds nice actually

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Ywah that sounds nice actually "

Yeah*

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I have met some really good friends in the scene - they have now left. I have wanted to plate it them but now we are friends so we go for meals and chats and walk round places

Which is fine and I quiet enjoy. I must say if hey said did you want to play I would be shocked and probably say no

over a year ago

Burbage

"I've put on my profile that I'm after a friend with benefit thing. It's proving very illusive! Most guys are just after the sex side. I've also had to explain what fwb is to so many!! So. Yes I'm looking for friends any play or naughtiness that comes along with it is an added bonus. "

A fwb isnt just friendship, its two people that are friends but also have sex, this thread is more about those willing to meet up to be just friends, no sex, for reasons mentioned in the opening post

over a year ago

"I've put on my profile that I'm after a friend with benefit thing. It's proving very illusive! Most guys are just after the sex side. I've also had to explain what fwb is to so many!! So. Yes I'm looking for friends any play or naughtiness that comes along with it is an added bonus. "

Sounds great some of us men just not after a one nighter

By *he ProletariatMan
over a year ago

axminster

I'm on here for meets but also for friendship too.i have made a few friends on fabs but also friends I know I will never meet for 'fun',but still like to chat/talk to them about normal everyday stuff.

over a year ago

Burbage

"I'm on here for meets but also for friendship too.i have made a few friends on fabs but also friends I know I will never meet for 'fun',but still like to chat/talk to them about normal everyday stuff."

This is exactly what I mean, meeting people purely as friends because you like them enough to want to spend time with them.

Just because its a swingers site does not mean no one cant meet for none sexual meets, and I think some become that focussed on sex, they forget a life with none sexual friends is important to.

I know Id rather spend time in the company of someone enjoying a drink or whatever than sit on here night after night.

Id rather only be on here when actually wanting sex

over a year ago

"I'm on here for meets but also for friendship too.i have made a few friends on fabs but also friends I know I will never meet for 'fun',but still like to chat/talk to them about normal everyday stuff.

This is exactly what I mean, meeting people purely as friends because you like them enough to want to spend time with them.

Just because its a swingers site does not mean no one cant meet for none sexual meets, and I think some become that focussed on sex, they forget a life with none sexual friends is important to.

I know Id rather spend time in the company of someone enjoying a drink or whatever than sit on here night after night.

Id rather only be on here when actually wanting sex"

this

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

As per my profile.....

By *he ProletariatMan
over a year ago

axminster

Exactly hun...some people on here are bloody obsessed with shagging and fucking everything!.dont get me wrong,this is a singers site and I enjoy sex as much as the next man,but making friends is a big part of it.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We prefer to keep our swinging and real lives completely separate. We have a rich and fulfilling vanilla life, and swing purely for nsa sexual enjoyment. For us part of the excitement is not knowing who we might play with and correspondingly we only play clubs.

Post new Message to Thread