Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Verifying by Cam?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I am looking for a special kind hearted someone to help me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You already are ?

over a year ago

Am just going off people's advice on here, Does anyone actual look for webcam verification?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Am just going off people's advice on here, Does anyone actual look for webcam verification? "

For me webcam veries are worthless, dont prove anyone meets

over a year ago

"Am just going off people's advice on here, Does anyone actual look for webcam verification?

For me webcam veries are worthless, dont prove anyone meets"

Same for use they dont mean a thing

over a year ago

not even a little?

over a year ago

What do they actually verify?

We don't just see them as pointless but tend to see people with a load of cam verifications as unlikely to actually meet in the flesh and pass them by

over a year ago

Cam veris are worthless to me, dunno who gave you the advice most on here will tell you the same

over a year ago

As some one with children we struggle for free time as we have no family locally to look after them. We have a meet planned for the beginning of April.

We have cammed/Skyped a couple of people inbetween and they have left verifications.

I personally think it proves to people that we are at least real people that match our photos.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"As some one with children we struggle for free time as we have no family locally to look after them. We have a meet planned for the beginning of April.

We have cammed/Skyped a couple of people inbetween and they have left verifications.

I personally think it proves to people that we are at least real people that match our photos. "

Thats all it proves though, a cam veri doesnt actually prove someone meets.

To the OP you already have one cam veri surely you should focus on a meet veri

over a year ago

Am confused now lol

over a year ago

Op you are already green ticket verified, why not show that.

Cam veris do show you are a real person, however, they don't prove you have met someone, which is why people above say they are not really worth much.

Your best best is to find an organised social nearby or visit a local club of you want that meet veri. Some people take veris more seriously than others, I have met unverified people before just done, they really are not the be all and end all of being able to get meets.

over a year ago

someone told me to take it off because they told me know one wants to see it and i really dont know if thats the right thing to do so that's why am asking about the verified cam

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

Again, cam veri means nothing. All it shows is that you are the said person. It does not say you have ventured out your door and met in person.

I only go with meet verifications.

over a year ago

That seems to be common answer with everyone, do I show the verified on my profile page anyway or not?

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

That's up to you. Everyone does things differently. I prefere to keep my meets private but do show my summery.

over a year ago

Ok I will do that makes sense, Does anyone fancy Offering to be my first verified meet?

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Ive got loads of cam veries AND actual meets.

The thing with the cam veries is people are seeing me WITH PEOPLE I MEET OFF HERE...

Proving they and I actually meet.

By *inytitsbigcockCouple
over a year ago

glos

"As some one with children we struggle for free time as we have no family locally to look after them. We have a meet planned for the beginning of April.

I personally think it proves to people that we are at least real people that match our photos. "

same here it proves to people that we are at least real people that match our photos. also shows if just one of you are in chat your a real Cpl and not just the male half on when wife in bed and knows nothing about fabs.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Yes, webcam verifications mean that people are who they say they are and they match their profile photographs. It is a start

By *ikerdaveMan
over a year ago

redcar

Cam veri's don't prove that a person/couple genuine only that there real I wouldn't trust them

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Cam veri's don't prove that a person/couple genuine only that there real I wouldn't trust them"

What does this mean? 'not genuine, only real'

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I offered to meet the OP for a coffee and a real veri....

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"Cam veri's don't prove that a person/couple genuine only that there real I wouldn't trust them"

The most overused word on Fab - "genuine". What's the difference between genuine and real?

Post new Message to Thread