Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My ex teacher

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been chatting to a couple on here and met at the local spa. I spitted her gagging on anotger guys cock whike taking it from behind with her husband watching. I went to offer my cock when we instantly recognised each other and I departed as she is now my son's teacher! !

Talk about a very awkward situation !

What do I do on parents evening?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give her a high 5?

over a year ago

"I have been chatting to a couple on here and met at the local spa. I spitted her gagging on anotger guys cock whike taking it from behind with her husband watching. I went to offer my cock when we instantly recognised each other and I departed as she is now my son's teacher! !

What do I do on parents evening? "

Just let her be professional and talk about your sons progress

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/03/16 13:35:14]

over a year ago

"Give her a high 5? "

Haha I just spat my coffee out!

over a year ago

"I have been chatting to a couple on here and met at the local spa. I spitted her gagging on anotger guys cock whike taking it from behind with her husband watching. I went to offer my cock when we instantly recognised each other and I departed as she is now my son's teacher! !

What do I do on parents evening?

Just let her be professional and talk about your sons progress"

you did the right thing and left them to it. It's their private life and they're entitled to their privacy. Respect their professional talents at parents evening. Simples.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Die a thousand deaths inside while behaving as if you saw nothing on the outside.

By *ancscleanguyMan
over a year ago

Preston

Very awkward. You could have broken the ice by pushing your cock down her throat tho.

over a year ago

Did she look like she wanted you to depart?

By *attys74Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

How did you not recognise her when you were talking on FAB ??

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Ask her about o levels and a levels

over a year ago

Why the embarrassment you both share a common interest and like minded no need to feel that way

over a year ago

"Why the embarrassment you both share a common interest and like minded no need to feel that way "

lol with my child in her class it's not quite as simple can that ! Lol

over a year ago

"How did you not recognise her when you were talking on FAB ?? "

She only showed me open gash shots and cum oozing from her mouth. Strangely these are not poses I had seen her in before at school. .

over a year ago

I think that's the only option .... she has hidden her profile atm

over a year ago

I am very impressed with her.What with all the marking, lesson prep and admin I don't know how she finds the time.

over a year ago

Give her a gold star lol

By *attys74Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"How did you not recognise her when you were talking on FAB ??

She only showed me open gash shots and cum oozing from her mouth. Strangely these are not poses I had seen her in before at school. ."

Hey everyone has a fantasy

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"I think that's the only option .... she has hidden her profile atm"

She is probably dying of embarrassment and hoping that you can remain professional and not say a peep or make things awkward. I work in a school and this spying be my worst nightmare to be honest

Mrs

By *aptzogMan
over a year ago

Ledbury

I suspect she'll be more worried about parents evening than you. She has a reputation as a teacher to maintain, and whilst everyone on here will agree she has a right to a life outside school and is doing nothing wrong, she will know plenty of people would not agree.

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

"Why the embarrassment you both share a common interest and like minded no need to feel that way

lol with my child in her class it's not quite as simple can that ! Lol"

It should be fine as long as she is not teaching sex education

over a year ago

I really do not see the issue, carry on as normal. Her private life does not reflect on her ability to do her job.

If you saw another person you had met serving your son in mcdonalds you would not freak out would you. No difference, just someone doing their job and you need to act exactly the same as if she was just another person at work.

over a year ago

Be respectful and don't mention it to her? Let her get on with your job, everyone's allowed a life outside of school.

My old rmps teacher (f) seemed like a good innocent soul, a few years later(after I left) my parents had heard rumours her and her husband had sex videos leaked to the net and that my parents friends had seem them. Now 9years later I work with her husband (who knows my parents/their friends and the sex video situation) yet he keeps his professional side well and other than the odd dirty joke you wouldn't think he was like that at all. Thankfully my old rmps teacher still has her job after all that!

By *ilthyfucks69Couple
over a year ago

Neverland

"I really do not see the issue, carry on as normal. Her private life does not reflect on her ability to do her job.

If you saw another person you had met serving your son in mcdonalds you would not freak out would you. No difference, just someone doing their job and you need to act exactly the same as if she was just another person at work."

But the councils and other people do judge hence the need for discretion.

I can't even dye my hair as that affects how professional I am, ridiculous that we still live in such a judgemental society

Mrs

By *everlandCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

Lol, happened here too. Just look them in the eye at parents evening, smile and move on. Respect their space, as you would expect them to respect yours.

P

over a year ago

"I really do not see the issue, carry on as normal. Her private life does not reflect on her ability to do her job.

If you saw another person you had met serving your son in mcdonalds you would not freak out would you. No difference, just someone doing their job and you need to act exactly the same as if she was just another person at work.

But the councils and other people do judge hence the need for discretion.

I can't even dye my hair as that affects how professional I am, ridiculous that we still live in such a judgemental society

Mrs"

without doubt your right which is why he should make sure he acts as if she is just another teacher doing her job, her and her husband must be worried sick he is going to out them.

over a year ago

Give her a

'Must try harder'

Rating

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

She only showed me open gash shots and cum oozing from her mouth. Strangely these are not poses I had seen her in before at school. ."

This made me giggle. I am a teacher, and this assuredly would never happen to me as we are very careful about who we meet, making sure that it isn't anyone we may know (like to this degree)... However, I have run into a fellow teacher at a lifestyle club, and that was embarrassing enough... I imagine I would be utterly mortified if I was her... So, I think that the best thing you can do- as others have mentioned- if you must be around her, just be mature and respectful. Otherwise, I would avoid her like the plague!! Haha. And btw, your title made me think you were gonna say that she turned out to be YOUR ex teacher!

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Work and fabs are separate.

Message them and assure them you are discrete and wont say what you saw, then both go your separate ways

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

She only showed me open gash shots and cum oozing from her mouth. Strangely these are not poses I had seen her in before at school. .

This made me giggle. I am a teacher, and this assuredly would never happen to me as we are very careful about who we meet, making sure that it isn't anyone we may know (like to this degree)... However, I have run into a fellow teacher at a lifestyle club, and that was embarrassing enough... I imagine I would be utterly mortified if I was her... So, I think that the best thing you can do- as others have mentioned- if you must be around her, just be mature and respectful. Otherwise, I would avoid her like the plague!! Haha. And btw, your title made me think you were gonna say that she turned out to be YOUR ex teacher! "

Yes she is my ex teacher and currently my child's form teacher! She has removed her profile from here when I messaged her.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I wish one of my ex teacher's was on here .. Mmmm miss Evans history ...yum

By *ussex team upMan
over a year ago

Sussex

Can we swap notes Tom as it may be the same teacher lol as I also met her at BGHS

over a year ago

and another one another one bites the dust

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Has anyone considered this lady may not want her profession discussed on open forums

Post new Message to Thread