Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Vanilla vs swinger

Jump to newest

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

Yesterday when bored in the office and stimulated by a discussion with a conversation with a couple at Abfabs, I was thinking how different are our swinging personas vs our vanilla personas. I am not talking about work and so forth, just socially outside

For me I am similar in both situations but in vanilla, I tend to air to giving people a lot more personal space than I ever would do in scene, and I tend to want more personal space as well

My eyes tend to focus on sexy lady's, rather than couples and females in scene.

If I was with work collegues - I tend to be quieter and an not flirtatious, if with football a bit more laddish

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm the same. I don't have time to maintain multiple personalities.

By *otblondewife hornyMrCouple
over a year ago

Cambuslang

Most people act differently in different situations. Being a swinger doesn't mean you have some secret identity like Bruce Wayne.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We act the same as can't be doing with pretending and as for personal space, the same applies in all situations until invited.

By *eKoopleCouple
over a year ago

Germany / Manchester

Our personalities are the same, the conversation is just little different.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Different facets of my personality come to the fore in different situations. It would be entirely inappropriate to flirt with the vicar at a funeral for instance so I wouldn't do it, all it means is that I'm socially aware and know what behaviour is right for the circumstances mind you next time I go to a swingers party I might try singing hymns and praying

In short same personality, different aspects for different situations.

Post new Message to Thread