Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

It's not just about genitals...

Jump to newest

By *teelyblue OP   Couple
over a year ago

Coulsdon

Why do so many couples just have pics of poorly lit cunt or cock close ups? These are rarely sexy or erotic. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes but surely with a little effort most can find an attractive angle or look seductive with lingerie.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"Why do so many couples just have pics of poorly lit cunt or cock close ups? These are rarely sexy or erotic. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes but surely with a little effort most can find an attractive angle or look seductive with lingerie. "

*drinks an can of beer and spits in the dust*

Yup

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do so many couples just have pics of poorly lit cunt or cock close ups? These are rarely sexy or erotic. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes but surely with a little effort most can find an attractive angle or look seductive with lingerie. "
I agree and your pic evokes memories of times gone by ,naked flesh draped I'm white duvet I'm salivious

over a year ago

Coulsdon

Well thank you J

We weren't compliment hunting but we'll bank that one anyway Hun xxx

over a year ago

"Well thank you J

We weren't compliment hunting but we'll bank that one anyway Hun xxx"

hehe you're welcome sexy ,it should have said in not I'm

over a year ago

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Could it be that is there best feature, and the expensive smart phone doesn't take as good photos as they first thought.

over a year ago

We've got a mixture of photos, wobbly bits and all!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

They might not be sexy or erotic to you but they might consider them so. People use their profiles to attract the type they want to meet and I'm guessing that those pictures work for them.

over a year ago

It is possible to ignore,even block profiles that aren't to your liking.

over a year ago

I agree wholeheartedly - but it's not just couples - many singles are the same!

Personally I think some of my pics are far from flattering as I need to lose 10lb - but they're a representation of what I look like - not what I wish I looked like - which is what profile pics are supposed to be!

That being said - if you've so little body confidence that you're virtually body dysmorphic - then putting a full length body pic on your profile is a big ask!

With regards to those men and women who seem to just show genitalia - I think their perception may be 'it's a sex site - that's what they'll be shagging - so what else do they need to see?'

over a year ago

"Why do so many couples just have pics of poorly lit cunt or cock close ups? These are rarely sexy or erotic. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes but surely with a little effort most can find an attractive angle or look seductive with lingerie.

I agree wholeheartedly - but it's not just couples - many singles are the same!

Personally I think some of my pics are far from flattering as I need to lose 10lb - but they're a representation of what I look like - not what I wish I looked like - which is what profile pics are supposed to be!

That being said - if you've so little body confidence that you're virtually body dysmorphic - then putting a full length body pic on your profile is a big ask!

With regards to those men and women who seem to just show genitalia - I think their perception may be 'it's a sex site - that's what they'll be shagging - so what else do they need to see?' "

yes think you're right about cock and pussy shots but ad for your figure totally wrong x

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

As a couple we look for attractive sexy photos of both the male and female. In your pictures the female has clearly made an effort to get sexy interesting photos . But we feel the male has not made the same effort . His pics are mostly just his cock except for one on a lounger . Why haven't you put in the effort for the male photos ?

over a year ago

Coulsdon

Yes, and blocking them is exactly what we do. We look at every single person/couple who view us and block them if they a. Don't have any pictures b. Just have pictures that are cock or cunt c. Live miles away and have no likelihood of meeting us d. Who can't be arsed to write an informative profile.

over a year ago

We show pics we hope will attract the type of people we want to meet .

And it works a treat !

over a year ago

Personally i love the variety of pictures that others put up... it highlights our differences, and in my mind that is a fantastic thing. I don't understand why others feel the need to criticise what others choose to display on their profiles.

over a year ago

I, personally, am only.interested in face pics..If I'm attracted to the face I'm not overly fussed about the rest! As already said, everyone has different preferences.

As for my own pics I put up ones which I think look nice...and that doesn't include the lady garden! If it was a designer vagina maybe I'd show it off a bit!

over a year ago

"We show pics we hope will attract the type of people we want to meet .

And it works a treat !

"

Uhuh - I can see how that might be working out well for you!

over a year ago

Can't say it bothers me all that much - I enjoy the variety of the human form and the amazing diversity we see on this site. I can understand though that if you have an artistic bent or prefer the hole person look that many of the profile pics are not going to do it for you. Personally, I love legs and my favourite pics are those with gorgeous legs in them. So a huge thank you to all those who have posted appealing pictures of their beautiful legs!

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Your first picture is a close up pussy pic, and further down a couple cock pics how can you complain about a style of pic that you yourself have on your profile

over a year ago

We've been here over 3 years and if we've learned anything its don't read too much into pics or their profiles

We've met some lovley people in clubs and exchanged fab names but when you look them up we would have proberly skimmed over their pics & profiles

over a year ago

They might not be good at taking pics. Or only wanna offer themselves for sex on this site.

Post new Message to Thread