Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sexy bi females "unicorns"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are finding it hard to find a genuine bi females? does everyone else have this problem? if so do you think it's just down to the numbers actually on here?

Happy swinging

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

They call them unicorns because they're fantasy creatures!

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Lol I play as a single bi female

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Lol I play as a single bi female "

You can always be found on these threads

-Courtney

over a year ago

I'm a fake unicorn. Merely a figment of the imagination

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

"Lol I play as a single bi female

You can always be found on these threads

-Courtney "

. Hehe I know

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I'm a bi female but part of a couples profile so no unicorn... I have some iron fist shoes with unicorns on them I think that's the closest we'll get to finding one

By *amantha45Woman
over a year ago

blackpool

bi female here

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

If I recall a certain forumite recently had an all girl orgy, I'm sure most of them are unicorns

over a year ago

I'm a genuine bi fem, & I still get asked am I real?? I have my veris on show a lot of peeps think I am a mans profile?? What's a girl to do??

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

"If I recall a certain forumite recently had an all girl orgy, I'm sure most of them are unicorns "
. Harder to organise than people think

By *iclassyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm a genuine bi female.But your right not many bi ladies with totally understanding partners

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I being referred to as a unicorn.

By *uzzybeWoman
over a year ago

Darlington

Neigh.....

over a year ago

Bi female here....... Unicorn must put that on my profile

over a year ago

"I'm a bi female but part of a couples profile so no unicorn... I have some iron fist shoes with unicorns on them I think that's the closest we'll get to finding one "

lol me to love iron fist shoes

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I must live at the end of the rainbow as I know two of them

over a year ago

Im a bi female... & we find single bi females very elusive in the south west! Xx

over a year ago

I find the term 'unicorn' slightly derogatory ....

what the heck is wrong with 'bifem who is very fussy and might not like the look of one or the other of the couple who are looking to play with them?

over a year ago

Bi female here but don't play with couples alone. I just love playing with girls

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm a bi lady

over a year ago

Where do we fit into this scheme of 'corns? Bicorns? Duocorns? Pair'o'corns?

over a year ago

Well I've never been called a unicorn before. I have done this for many years and I have to say that 90% of couples that contact me is instigated by the man and fulfilling his fantasy more than hers however you can spot it a mile off. I would be quite happy to meet a genuine local couple.

over a year ago

Try living in Spain and finding one.

They are a solely indigenous species more suited to the colder wetter climbs of the UK and don't seem to fair well in the warmer eco system of southern Europe.

At this present time we are looking to bring in a few select specimens in a hope to start an active breeding programme and return them to the natural habitat of warm sandy beaches and hotel rooms .

over a year ago

With the amount of Women who say they are bi on their profile I think calling them unicorns is a bit outdated, Like most people on fab looking for meets it's just a case of trying to find someone you like who also likes you and not the lack of a particular type of person

over a year ago

I'm an openly Bi woman - and love both men and women - but like a lot of other bi women on here that doesn't mean that I want to mix my pleasures or have a three-some...

Much prefer one-on-one with any gender...

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

A unicorn for me is a single bi female that played with couples females and males

Which is hilarious as I do know a few I would say there was period that I knew more unicorns than couples

over a year ago

"A unicorn for me is a single bi female that played with couples females and males

Which is hilarious as I do know a few I would say there was period that I knew more unicorns than couples "

a single bifem is a single bifem

a unicorn is a mythical creature with a horn in the middle of its forehead that hangs around forests looking all ethereal........

over a year ago

I had a conversation about this with friends recently. Many couples want a single bi female to play with just the fem, but at the end of the day the female in the couple still wants cock too, so many single bi females do too. I will happily play with couples if I get along with both, but have no interest in just playing with a female.

over a year ago

"I find the term 'unicorn' slightly derogatory ....

what the heck is wrong with 'bifem who is very fussy and might not like the look of one or the other of the couple who are looking to play with them? "

This

over a year ago

"I find the term 'unicorn' slightly derogatory ....

what the heck is wrong with 'bifem who is very fussy and might not like the look of one or the other of the couple who are looking to play with them? "

This

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"A unicorn for me is a single bi female that played with couples females and males

Which is hilarious as I do know a few I would say there was period that I knew more unicorns than couples

a unicorn is a mythical creature with a horn in the middle of its forehead that hangs around forests looking all ethereal........ "

That's where I am going wrong

over a year ago

Well that makes me a mythical being then!

Actually I am a bi single female. The problem I have is that people don't believe I really am a bi single female.

You can't win - lol

By *urvyKattWoman
over a year ago

Dumfriesshire

Single bi female here too who is finding it difficult to meet genuine ladies and couples in my area. Just goes to show it works both ways

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I'm not a unicorn.

over a year ago

Got to admit, my partner and I don't seem to have a problem with meeting bisexual women.

Perhaps it's because we don't call them unicorns?

over a year ago

"Got to admit, my partner and I don't seem to have a problem with meeting bisexual women.

Perhaps it's because we don't call them unicorns?"

Me (f) is bi for myself not "lipstick bi" and would never ever start looking for an "unicorn". Think that is so wrong... And best place to meet other bi ladies is in clubs we found

over a year ago

"Got to admit, my partner and I don't seem to have a problem with meeting bisexual women.

Me (f) is bi for myself not "lipstick bi" and would never ever start looking for an "unicorn". Think that is so wrong... And best place to meet other bi ladies is in clubs we found "

What's lipstick bi?

By *tevelizCouple
over a year ago

northampton

"We are finding it hard to find a genuine bi females? does everyone else have this problem? if so do you think it's just down to the numbers actually on here?

Happy swinging"

we thought it was just in our part of the country that they did not exist.

over a year ago

Me (f) is bi for myself not "lipstick bi" and would never ever start looking for an "unicorn". Think that is so wrong... And best place to meet other bi ladies is in clubs we found

What's lipstick bi? "

I wondered that... because in lesbian circles 'lipstick lesbian' is just a lesbian who enjoys being feminine.

over a year ago

"We are finding it hard to find a genuine bi females? does everyone else have this problem? if so do you think it's just down to the numbers actually on here?

Happy swinging

we thought it was just in our part of the country that they did not exist."

Nope, there are definitely bisexual women in Gloucestershire... I've shagged a few.

over a year ago

I'm a bi female

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"If I recall a certain forumite recently had an all girl orgy, I'm sure most of them are unicorns "

I'm one of the organisers of another all girl event this Friday if any of you sexy ladies are interested. Details under my meets. My profile pic is from the last one. We have fun. Lots if it

over a year ago

I'm a single bi-fem or unicorn very much real.

over a year ago

I'm a unicorn... You should see my horn

over a year ago

We've never had a problem meeting single bi females .

Although it has to be said we are not specifically looking for them .

No doubt if it became obsessive we would struggle too .

over a year ago

We've found one but we've not played yet, hope that's going to change very soon x

over a year ago

"We've never had a problem meeting single bi females .

Although it has to be said we are not specifically looking for them .

No doubt if it became obsessive we would struggle too .

"

I suspect that is the thing.

My partner and I are mainly looking for bisexual men... but we seem to find bisexual women more often than we find the guys.

Perhaps if we were actively looking for bisexual women, we'd only find bisexual men.

Hmmm... time to hunt unicorns!

over a year ago

Ooooh oooh i spotted one! What do i do? Set a trap? What bait shall i use??..

over a year ago

Tray is bisexual hence why we joined so tray could indulge her bi side however finding a single bi fem proves difficult I'm happy for tray to play alone or have me join in but we now tend to do soft swing with couples where the female is bisexual or bi-curious so tray can have the pleasure of a woman

over a year ago

"I had a conversation about this with friends recently. Many couples want a single bi female to play with just the fem, but at the end of the day the female in the couple still wants cock too, so many single bi females do too. I will happily play with couples if I get along with both, but have no interest in just playing with a

female. "

You are the elusive one where have you been all our lives

over a year ago

I would say after single guys the single bi female was the next majority , this could be purely my perception .

over a year ago

"I would say after single guys the single bi female was the next majority , this could be purely my perception . "

As I doubt you have any scientific evidence to back it up... I would say you are correct (that it's your perception)

over a year ago

"I would say after single guys the single bi female was the next majority , this could be purely my perception .

As I doubt you have any scientific evidence to back it up... I would say you are correct (that it's your perception) "

over a year ago

"Ooooh oooh i spotted one! What do i do? Set a trap? What bait shall i use??.. "

No bait... Just wait til it wanders into a clearing in the forest then throw a great big net over it

over a year ago

I wouldn't describe myself as fully bi!

I wouldn't meet a woman alone (unless it was a gorgeous group of girlie fun - because that's a social thing too!) so if I played with a couple there'd have to be full sex (ie penetrative) with the husband as well as play with the female!

Therefore I wouldn't describe myself a unicorn or seek out couples! If I play with them it tends to be because I've got to know them at a club/party - or over time on here!

Xx

over a year ago

a unicorn is a mythical creature with a horn in the middle of its forehead that hangs around forests looking all ethereal........ "

It's also Scotland's national animal

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

a unicorn is a mythical creature with a horn in the middle of its forehead that hangs around forests looking all ethereal........

It's also Scotland's national animal "

I think you'll find that's a haggis!

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Neigh....."

Um, unicorns don't neigh - do they?

over a year ago

Unicorn here

Veris to prove I'm a real unicorn too. We do exist!

over a year ago

I was a single bi fem for a few years, we have found a single fem but she got so inundated by men on Fab it has put her off, they are out there but get thousands of messages xx

Post new Message to Thread