Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

should a bull meet certain criteria

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have seen a few profiles that proclaim themselves to be "bulls" .now we ain't into that scene at all.

we have had a few now wanting to be a bull at meets with us.

my question is. Can a short arse average or slim man really be a bull? 5'6" and maybe 10 stone? I'm 6'3" and over 16 stone so it sort of makes a mockery of the whole dominant fantasy.

we think if you are going to call yourself a bull, you at least have to look like one.

Google images of a bull and ask yourself. Am I really a dominant figure of a man?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

But can you dominate someone mentally?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excellent reply .... It's not about being dominated physically it's mentally and you don't need to be big for that

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

Agree. OP missed the point here and clearly not into the scene. Looks like he might be more into himself...

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

They shouldn't meet in a china shop. That's a recipe for disaster!

over a year ago

"We have seen a few profiles that proclaim themselves to be "bulls" .now we ain't into that scene at all.

my question is. Can a short arse average or slim man really be a bull? 5'6" and maybe 10 stone? I'm 6'3" and over 16 stone so it sort of makes a mockery of the whole dominant fantasy.

we think if you are going to call yourself a bull, you at least have to look like one.

Google images of a bull and ask yourself. Am I really a dominant figure of a man? "

You are only seeing the physical side to the scenario . This is fair enough from a fantasy perspective , but there's way more to it .

If a couple are looking purely for a mountain of a man with a huge cock to ruin the woman , your idea of a bull is correct .

If however , they want a guy to come along and show her a truly good time , his physical attributes are not as important . Of course he needs to be relatively fit and well endowed , but not necessarily huge .

The male in the couple has to be willing to allow her to submit to him , physically and emotionally . And let him and her explore certain things together in order to find what works best .

As you say in your op , it's not your thing , so it's not really relevant explaining the dynamic of a meet .

over a year ago

Agreed ....if your gonna call yourself a bull , then at least look the part !!!......Otherwise your just a regular wannabee dom .

over a year ago

Totally agree with the replies. The OP seems to be making the common error of confusing the terms "Dom" and "Bull". As anyone into either of these totally different scenes will know....these are ENTIRELY different concepts.

Being a Dom involves control.....most commonly of a woman by a male partner (yes there are also Dommes).

A Bull par takes in a COUPLES cuckold relationship. The humiliation of the male partner is usually down to the female partner and her having sex with other men, which she denies her partner. Flaunting the sex she is having in front of him or in other ways. Often the dynamic works even better if the "bull" is in fact just an "ordinary" guy in many ways. It adds to the humiliation of the cuck.

This explains why so many wannabe Bulls just don't get it!

over a year ago

"Agreed ....if your gonna call yourself a bull , then at least look the part !!!......Otherwise your just a regular wannabee dom ."

Sometimes it's more about the brain than the brawn!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I've found it quite the opposite to the OP. You get a lot of guys who are vwe or say they are 'repeaters/heavy cummers' who may be physically what the OP would expect of a bull. They use this term yet have no clue about cuckolding. It's not always the case of the hot wife dominating her cuckolded husband. In a lot of cases the bull is dominating the couple at the same time but in different ways.

I think it's unfair when people view Bulls as nothing more than a big cock. Genuine bulls are great doms and if they succeed, then they have dominated two people simultaneously. Catering for a couple is hard work.

over a year ago

"They shouldn't meet in a china shop. That's a recipe for disaster! "

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Agreed ....if your gonna call yourself a bull , then at least look the part !!!......Otherwise your just a regular wannabee dom .

Sometimes it's more about the brain than the brawn!"

The brain overides brawn every single time here. I want to be mentally challenged not brute fucked and physically dominated, well, not before the mind is fully engaged that is and the physical aspect of the man isn't key. One of our most dominant meets was a guy about 5"8, lots of stamina and loved to play in your head, one heck of a challenge mentally and very bull like in his play when he had you mentally where he wanted you.

over a year ago

"Agreed ....if your gonna call yourself a bull , then at least look the part !!!......Otherwise your just a regular wannabee dom .

Sometimes it's more about the brain than the brawn!

The brain overides brawn every single time here. I want to be mentally challenged not brute fucked and physically dominated, well, not before the mind is fully engaged that is and the physical aspect of the man isn't key. One of our most dominant meets was a guy about 5"8, lots of stamina and loved to play in your head, one heck of a challenge mentally and very bull like in his play when he had you mentally where he wanted you. "

Exactly this......!

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"We have seen a few profiles that proclaim themselves to be "bulls" .now we ain't into that scene at all.

Google images of a bull and ask yourself. Am I really a dominant figure of a man? "

I am also not into this scenario at all, but.... Surely being dominant is about attitude rather than physicality?

Cal

over a year ago

I'm only 5'8 and I've been bull to guys who are physically bigger than me... However it's the behaviour and mental stimulation that is the erotica... It's about being respectful to the couple and all enjoying the scenario and the scenario is to explore not to wrestle with the man lol

over a year ago

You don't see many short / skinny "bulls" in a farmers field lol ..

Incorrect terminology being used here dom means dominatory in behavior .....bull relates more to physicality.

over a year ago

"You don't see many short / skinny "bulls" in a farmers field lol ..

Incorrect terminology being used here dom means dominatory in behavior .....bull relates more to physicality. "

I guess it depends on how the couple see how a bull is for them

over a year ago

I'd suggest the only person who can comment here is the one wanting a bull. If the person who presents themselves does the job then that is the end of it.

over a year ago

Incorrect terminology being used here dom means dominatory in behavior .....bull relates more to physicality. "

Coming from someone who sees himself as having the physical appearance?

Try opening your mind

over a year ago

My opinion, no. No they can't.

over a year ago

I agree fully with OP. Image and physical dominance has a lot to do with being a Bull. Tall muscular with a massive cock and dominant personality. The physical is important because the whole concept is of being physically dominated by a man who is bigger stronger and more alpha than your partner who looks like he could kick his arse in a fight and fuck you harder and better than he ever could.

over a year ago

"I agree fully with OP. Image and physical dominance has a lot to do with being a Bull. Tall muscular with a massive cock and dominant personality. The physical is important because the whole concept is of being physically dominated by a man who is bigger stronger and more alpha than your partner who looks like he could kick his arse in a fight and fuck you harder and better than he ever could."

At last someone talking some sense!!!

over a year ago

I don't believe a man has to be physically big to be dominant.

He just has to have the right personality.

over a year ago

"Excellent reply .... It's not about being dominated physically it's mentally and you don't need to be big for that "

Using a bull for cuckold fun IS about being dominated physically. Its exactly what the bull is used for. It isn't BDSM.

over a year ago

Google images of a bull and ask yourself. Am I really a dominant figure of a man?

He just has to have the right personality."

Bull/dom not the same thing.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Bull/dom not the same thing."

A bull is a type of dom? There are many types of dom. You don't think so?

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

If only more so called bulls understood the mental side of cuckoldry I would be having a lot more meets than I am.

over a year ago

Notice the men saying "size doesn't matter" are little men who maybe try and make up for their lack of presence with a fake persona. Small man syndrome.

I thought the bull in the field. You don't see many scrawny little bulls that the cow towers over.

over a year ago

A bull is a type of dom? There are many types of dom. You don't think so?"

Yes it's a big ass dom, about 6ft 4, and 18 stone, with a cock about 10 inches and balls the size of grapefruit!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Incorrect terminology being used here dom means dominatory in behavior .....bull relates more to physicality.

Notice the men saying "size doesn't matter" are little men who maybe try and make up for their lack of presence with a fake persona. Small man syndrome.

I thought the bull in the field. You don't see many scrawny little bulls that the cow towers over. "

Imagine a slimmer, shorter man getting your wife off while giving you verbal. I think you'd find that extra humiliating. Maybe your wife is attracted to 'scrawny' men.

over a year ago

Look at the size and shape of the OP, if that couple wanted to use a bull for a night that bull is going to have to be a BIG guy! I couldn't physically dominate him. If i said "hey cuckboy, come and beg to suck my dick" he'd pick me up and throw me out of a window! And quite right to!

over a year ago

I thought the bull in the field. You don't see many scrawny little bulls that the cow towers over.

Imagine a slimmer, shorter man getting your wife off while giving you verbal. I think you'd find that extra humiliating. Maybe your wife is attracted to 'scrawny' men. "

I'd kick the little prick out.

over a year ago

Well now I'm just confused

over a year ago

Using a bull is like using a stud with condoms. Its all about the physical.

over a year ago

"Look at the size and shape of the OP, if that couple wanted to use a bull for a night that bull is going to have to be a BIG guy! I couldn't physically dominate him. If i said "hey cuckboy, come and beg to suck my dick" he'd pick me up and throw me out of a window! And quite right to!"

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Imagine a slimmer, shorter man getting your wife off while giving you verbal. I think you'd find that extra humiliating. Maybe your wife is attracted to 'scrawny' men.

I'd kick the little prick out."

Don't you see though, you have a certain criteria for a bull. Others have different. I know I rate intelligence, personality and skill set over muscles and height. I can't submit to body shape, I submit to someone's mind.

over a year ago

Bull/dom not the same thing."

So when my partner and I meet our bull, we do all the things that people are listing here as what cuckolding is all about.

He dominates us physically, he humiliates my male partner, he does all of that kind of stuff.

But he's still not a big or imposing guy. Through technique and mental control he is great as a bull.

It really works for us. But it wouldn't work for everybody. Some people need the big physical body and the loud voice. But my partner is an ironman triathlete. I am a powerlifter. Muscle and height isn't the be-all and end-all for us. It's much more important to get us into the mood mentally, because we are both probably more powerful than most physically big bulls on this site.

over a year ago

"Well now I'm just confused "

Feckin gorgeous. ...no " bull "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 09:49:18]

over a year ago

So when my partner and I meet our bull, we do all the things that people are listing here as what cuckolding is all about.

He dominates us physically, he humiliates my male partner, he does all of that kind of stuff.

But he's still not a big or imposing guy. Through technique and mental control he is great as a bull.

It really works for us. But it wouldn't work for everybody. Some people need the big physical body and the loud voice. But my partner is an ironman triathlete. I am a powerlifter. Muscle and height isn't the be-all and end-all for us. It's much more important to get us into the mood mentally, because we are both probably more powerful than most physically big bulls on this site."

He's a dom.

over a year ago

I'd kick the little prick out.

Don't you see though, you have a certain criteria for a bull. Others have different. I know I rate intelligence, personality and skill set over muscles and height. I can't submit to body shape, I submit to someone's mind. "

That's because you're a woman. Not a cuckold man using a bull.

over a year ago

It really works for us. But it wouldn't work for everybody. Some people need the big physical body and the loud voice. But my partner is an ironman triathlete. I am a powerlifter. Muscle and height isn't the be-all and end-all for us. It's much more important to get us into the mood mentally, because we are both probably more powerful than most physically big bulls on this site.

He's a dom."

Yes he is, and he's also a bull. Because we are a cuckold couple and he steps into that role.

At the end of the day, this is roleplaying. And that's not to say roleplaying can't be serious and a lifestyle choice - as ours is. But it means that people are looking for different things out of their roleplay.

over a year ago

I'm bored with all this dom / bull ..shit

I'm off to find myself a nice sub!

over a year ago

Also make the comparison to cuckqueaning. Cuckqueans don't have to be dominated by 6ft2 Amazons with massive tits in the equivilent situation. So why do you think men have to have massive peniss and be 72 meters in height?

over a year ago

"I'm bored with all this dom / bull ..shit

I'm off to find myself a nice sub! "

Oh, you want the ones that aren't so nice. They're more fun.

over a year ago

What use is a small bull?

over a year ago

"Also make the comparison to cuckqueaning. Cuckqueans don't have to be dominated by 6ft2 Amazons with massive tits in the equivilent situation. So why do you think men have to have massive peniss and be 72 meters in height?"

Women aren't men.

over a year ago

"Also make the comparison to cuckqueaning. Cuckqueans don't have to be dominated by 6ft2 Amazons with massive tits in the equivilent situation. So why do you think men have to have massive peniss and be 72 meters in height?

Women aren't men."

No, but surely physical domination is physical domination? So in a cuckqueening situation the woman must be big enough to force the other woman to submit to her?

Why is it different?

You are arguing that being a bull is about being able to physically dominate the cuck. Surely that is true of both male and female bulls.

over a year ago

"What use is a small bull? "

I would imagine that if you rate physical size as a marker of "manliness" (I don't) then being dominated by someone smaller than you would be more humiliating.

Since cuck is fundamentally about humiliation, a smaller bull may well actually be more useful.

over a year ago

"Also make the comparison to cuckqueaning. Cuckqueans don't have to be dominated by 6ft2 Amazons with massive tits in the equivilent situation. So why do you think men have to have massive peniss and be 72 meters in height?

Women aren't men.

No, but surely physical domination is physical domination? So in a cuckqueening situation the woman must be big enough to force the other woman to submit to her?

Why is it different?

You are arguing that being a bull is about being able to physically dominate the cuck. Surely that is true of both male and female bulls."

Clearly as you're already said, this isn't the case.

over a year ago

Women aren't men.

Why is it different?

You are arguing that being a bull is about being able to physically dominate the cuck. Surely that is true of both male and female bulls.

Clearly as you're already said, this isn't the case."

So if it's clearly not about being able to physicaly dominate the cuck, why do you need a bigger man?

over a year ago

"What use is a small bull?

I would imagine that if you rate physical size as a marker of "manliness" (I don't) then being dominated by someone smaller than you would be more humiliating.

Since cuck is fundamentally about humiliation, a smaller bull may well actually be more useful."

You will have to imagine as you're not a man. And you will never, ever be a cuckold husband.

over a year ago

Since cuck is fundamentally about humiliation, a smaller bull may well actually be more useful.

You will have to imagine as you're not a man. And you will never, ever be a cuckold husband."

I am trying to imagine. Help me. I can only base this off of very long conversations with my cuckold partner, and my experiences as a cuckquean.

over a year ago

Women aren't men.

Why is it different?

Clearly as you're already said, this isn't the case.

So if it's clearly not about being able to physicaly dominate the cuck, why do you need a bigger man?"

To you, a woman, you don't think it's about being physically dominated. That's your opinion that is clear to you. Your opinion on this subject is invalid.

over a year ago

You will have to imagine as you're not a man. And you will never, ever be a cuckold husband.

I am trying to imagine. Help me. I can only base this off of very long conversations with my cuckold partner, and my experiences as a cuckquean."

The thing is i don't care if you understand or not.

over a year ago

"Well now I'm just confused

Feckin gorgeous. ...no " bull ""

Thank you..... Does that mean you are not a bull?.. I don't understand

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Since cuck is fundamentally about humiliation, a smaller bull may well actually be more useful."

over a year ago

"

It's about being POWERLESS to stop the humiliation. A 4ft 10 "bull" is easily stopped.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

It's about being POWERLESS to stop the humiliation. A 4ft 10 "bull" is easily stopped."

Maybe that's what it is for you. Being powerless. Not for others? Mental domination is much harder to stop than physical domination. Isn't it more about what the hot wife wants from a bull rather than the cuckold?

over a year ago

It's about being POWERLESS to stop the humiliation. A 4ft 10 "bull" is easily stopped.

Maybe that's what it is for you. Being powerless. Not for others? Mental domination is much harder to stop than physical domination. Isn't it more about what the hot wife wants from a bull rather than the cuckold?"

No.

over a year ago

It's about being POWERLESS to stop the humiliation. A 4ft 10 "bull" is easily stopped."

Not if he's handcuffed you to the radiator he isn't.

over a year ago

Being powerless to stop someone is a whole new degree..any meets always have the right to stop

over a year ago

If the hot wife expresses her preference for the bull and the bull performs well, driving her to ecstasy then the control element is well defined. As to wanting to be powerless against the bull the psychological fact that he has power over the hot wife which the partner doesn't and her preference for it should deliver the desired result.

over a year ago

Not if he's handcuffed you to the radiator he isn't."

How would he get the chance when he's wondering how he's ever going to use his sense of smell again?

over a year ago

"If the hot wife expresses her preference for the bull and the bull performs well, driving her to ecstasy then the control element is well defined. As to wanting to be powerless against the bull the psychological fact that he has power over the hot wife which the partner doesn't and her preference for it should deliver the desired result. "

How many times have you been a cuckold husband?

over a year ago

Being powerless to stop someone is a whole new degree..any meets always have the right to stop"

Absolutely. So the bulls size is a mental and emotional trigger to capitulate for the cuck husband.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

How would he get the chance when he's wondering how he's ever going to use his sense of smell again?"

You're quite an aggressive man aren't you. And I don't mean in a good way

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"If the hot wife expresses her preference for the bull and the bull performs well, driving her to ecstasy then the control element is well defined. As to wanting to be powerless against the bull the psychological fact that he has power over the hot wife which the partner doesn't and her preference for it should deliver the desired result. "

over a year ago

My point is it's personal. Surely? Specific to those involved. A blanket definition isn't helpful.

over a year ago

Imagine the scene you want a bull to meet you and your wife. Ronnie Corbett turns up. "fuck of Ronnie". "Oh but i can be very dominant!"......

over a year ago

"My point is it's personal. Surely? Specific to those involved. A blanket definition isn't helpful. "

So how many times have you been a cuckold husband?

over a year ago

And in that scenario you would have recruited the bull which suits you.

over a year ago

"My point is it's personal. Surely? Specific to those involved. A blanket definition isn't helpful.

So how many times have you been a cuckold husband?"

Is it relevant? I'm happy to answer. I'm not married.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Imagine the scene you want a bull to meet you and your wife. Ronnie Corbett turns up. "fuck of Ronnie". "Oh but i can be very dominant!"......"

But ohhhh the humiliation if Ronnie has a bigger cock and makes your wife moan way louder than you can. In fact, she's so caught up in Ronnie, she doesn't even remember you're in the room, sat in the corner, sulking, because your wife is playing with someone that doesn't fit your fantasy of a bull.

over a year ago

"Imagine the scene you want a bull to meet you and your wife. Ronnie Corbett turns up. "fuck of Ronnie". "Oh but i can be very dominant!"......

But ohhhh the humiliation if Ronnie has a bigger cock and makes your wife moan way louder than you can. In fact, she's so caught up in Ronnie, she doesn't even remember you're in the room, sat in the corner, sulking, because your wife is playing with someone that doesn't fit your fantasy of a bull. "

So i throw him out of the window.

over a year ago

"My point is it's personal. Surely? Specific to those involved. A blanket definition isn't helpful.

Is it relevant? I'm happy to answer. I'm not married. "

Ah so you don't know either. Your opinion is invalid.

over a year ago

No. You just don't agree.

over a year ago

Lets get back to the basics of a cuckold triangle. Who sits at the top? Who is dominant?

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Imagine the scene you want a bull to meet you and your wife. Ronnie Corbett turns up. "fuck of Ronnie". "Oh but i can be very dominant!"......

But ohhhh the humiliation if Ronnie has a bigger cock and makes your wife moan way louder than you can. In fact, she's so caught up in Ronnie, she doesn't even remember you're in the room, sat in the corner, sulking, because your wife is playing with someone that doesn't fit your fantasy of a bull.

So i throw him out of the window."

Violence again. Lots of throwing and punching.

Or maybe... You want your wife to be happy and enjoy herself and accept that she's chosen a bull that doesn't fit your fantasy but fits hers.

You seem very 'top from the bottom.'

over a year ago

"Lets get back to the basics of a cuckold triangle. Who sits at the top? Who is dominant?"

Whatever the couple agree... I'd I'm invited to join them.. then I agree the rules.. or if we don't all agree then we don't meet.. simple... There is no right or wrong it's all personal preference

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Lets get back to the basics of a cuckold triangle. Who sits at the top? Who is dominant?"

Surely no one does. Surely it's finding a three way that meets the needs of all. It's complex.

over a year ago

"Lets get back to the basics of a cuckold triangle. Who sits at the top? Who is dominant?

Surely no one does. Surely it's finding a three way that meets the needs of all. It's complex. "

Are you a cuckold husband?

over a year ago

"Lets get back to the basics of a cuckold triangle. Who sits at the top? Who is dominant?

Whatever the couple agree... I'd I'm invited to join them.. then I agree the rules.. or if we don't all agree then we don't meet.. simple... There is no right or wrong it's all personal preference "

Wrong.

over a year ago

Ok, let's get REALLY simple. In a sub/dom relationship who is in control?

over a year ago

Ah so you don't know either. Your opinion is invalid."

Your argument is like your doctor saying you have cancer. And then you telling your doctor that unless they have had cancer themselves, they can't tell you that you have cancer.

over a year ago

"Ok, let's get REALLY simple. In a sub/dom relationship who is in control?"

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!

over a year ago

Happy to have a discussion but this has nosedived into being pointless.

over a year ago

"Ok, let's get REALLY simple. In a sub/dom relationship who is in control?

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!"

Oh come on! I know YOU know that's bollocks

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Surely no one does. Surely it's finding a three way that meets the needs of all. It's complex.

Are you a cuckold husband?"

Obviously not. But I've been in the role of cuckcoldress and cuckquean. I dated a bull and watched him time and time again with couples and each one was a totally different meet and dynamic.

You're commenting on your own dynamic. And how you bring a bull into your relationship. Surely you can see that each couple wants different. And different Bulls (of different physical or mental strength and size) can satisfy the needs of different couples.

over a year ago

Obviously not. But I've been in the role of cuckcoldress and cuckquean. I dated a bull and watched him time and time again with couples and each one was a totally different meet and dynamic.

You're commenting on your own dynamic. And how you bring a bull into your relationship. Surely you can see that each couple wants different. And different Bulls (of different physical or mental strength and size) can satisfy the needs of different couples. "

Any cuckold who is happy watching a physically inferior man have sex with his wife is no cuckold at all. He's in a nice safe place, pretending...

over a year ago

Whatever the couple agree... I'd I'm invited to join them.. then I agree the rules.. or if we don't all agree then we don't meet.. simple... There is no right or wrong it's all personal preference

Wrong."

Jealously will not get you anywhere

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

You're commenting on your own dynamic. And how you bring a bull into your relationship. Surely you can see that each couple wants different. And different Bulls (of different physical or mental strength and size) can satisfy the needs of different couples.

Any cuckold who is happy watching a physically inferior man have sex with his wife is no cuckold at all. He's in a nice safe place, pretending... "

He isn't physically inferior if he's pleasuring her with his body is he?

At that moment, physically, he's the one inside your wife. He isn't inferior.

over a year ago

This thread proves its subjective.

If I was ever about that life I would want an upgrade not a downgrade as it would suit the experience better.

over a year ago

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!

Oh come on! I know YOU know that's bollocks "

No, it's not bollocks.

My sub has two choices in our relationship - stay or go. That is the only 'control' that he has. He has absolutely nothing else. He can stay, and do whatever I tell him that he will do. Or he can go, and not have any further interaction with me.

He is not in control.

Do not measure everyone else's relationships by your own standards.

over a year ago

Your argument is like your doctor saying you have cancer. And then you telling your doctor that unless they have had cancer themselves, they can't tell you that you have cancer."

Unless you've been there you won't understand the emotional response to the various stimuli. It's the difference between a cuckold watching a bull take his wife, and a voyeur watching some bloke fuck his wife while he has a wank and a beer.

over a year ago

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!

No, it's not bollocks.

My sub has two choices in our relationship - stay or go. That is the only 'control' that he has. He has absolutely nothing else. He can stay, and do whatever I tell him that he will do. Or he can go, and not have any further interaction with me.

He is not in control.

Do not measure everyone else's relationships by your own standards."

So your sub has the final say?

over a year ago

Any cuckold who is happy watching a physically inferior man have sex with his wife is no cuckold at all. He's in a nice safe place, pretending...

At that moment, physically, he's the one inside your wife. He isn't inferior. "

You don't get it. It's fine.

over a year ago

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!

No, it's not bollocks.

He is not in control.

So your sub has the final say?"

He has the same right to a final say as I do. I could equally end the relationship at any time.

I suppose if you think being able to dump someone is fundamentally being in control then yeah, he gets the 'final say'. But then he doesn't get to ever do anything with me again. So he's not in control in any way during our interactions.

Additionally we play with consensual non consent. So we agree periods where he had *no* capability to walk away. They are short times - 12, 24, 36 hours etc. But he has absolutely no rights at that period.

Not everyone plays that hard. But your assumption that the submissive is always in control is incorrect.

over a year ago

"This thread proves its subjective.

If I was ever about that life I would want an upgrade not a downgrade as it would suit the experience better.

"

You don't fancy a dominant Danny Devito kind of guy then?

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

You don't get it. It's fine."

No I understand. For you... It's just size. You can't relate to dominance being about mental stimulation. Some people fuck with their cocks and some fuck with their brains. Some use both. You're just a cock fucker. Which is fine. It's a shame you can't see outside your own box

over a year ago

Ooh oooh!

The dominant!

No, it's not bollocks.

He is not in control.

So your sub has the final say?

He has the same right to a final say as I do. I could equally end the relationship at any time.

I suppose if you think being able to dump someone is fundamentally being in control then yeah, he gets the 'final say'. But then he doesn't get to ever do anything with me again. So he's not in control in any way during our interactions.

Additionally we play with consensual non consent. So we agree periods where he had *no* capability to walk away. They are short times - 12, 24, 36 hours etc. But he has absolutely no rights at that period.

Not everyone plays that hard. But your assumption that the submissive is always in control is incorrect."

He has final say, to walk away. He's in control. Dress it up as you like. He allows you control over him.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

Don't rise to it people's.

over a year ago

No I understand. For you... It's just size. You can't relate to dominance being about mental stimulation. Some people fuck with their cocks and some fuck with their brains. Some use both. You're just a cock fucker. Which is fine. It's a shame you can't see outside your own box "

I understand the dynamics of bdsm. I also know what a bull looks like.

over a year ago

"Don't rise to it people's. "

Perfect! You see now how cuckold relationships differ from Hotwife?

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

No I understand. For you... It's just size. You can't relate to dominance being about mental stimulation. Some people fuck with their cocks and some fuck with their brains. Some use both. You're just a cock fucker. Which is fine. It's a shame you can't see outside your own box

I understand the dynamics of bdsm. I also know what a bull looks like. "

You seem to struggle to understand the bdsm dynamics of other people. I also know what some bulls look like. I've seen them in action. They don't look like Danny Devito or Ronnie Corbet. Or some giant man mountain. Or whatever extreme you keep referencing.

over a year ago

How would he get the chance when he's wondering how he's ever going to use his sense of smell again?

You're quite an aggressive man aren't you. And I don't mean in a good way "

I read that he was proving the point of a bull being impossible to overpower. Bull is a descriptive term of a physical attribute of a man. That's why they were called bulls in the first place. You wouldn't call a slim woman a bbw would you.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

wombourne

"Don't rise to it people's.

Perfect! You see now how cuckold relationships differ from Hotwife?"

no. I now see how much shit you talk. Btw Floyd Mayweather is coming to see your wife later. Have fun throwing him out your bedroom window... After all he's only 5'8 and 10.5 stone.

over a year ago

"

You seem to struggle to understand the bdsm dynamics of other people. I also know what some bulls look like. I've seen them in action. They don't look like Danny Devito or Ronnie Corbet. Or some giant man mountain. Or whatever extreme you keep referencing. "

Surely a contradiction? If what you say is true it doesn't matter what the BULL looks like.. He could look like Jimmy krankie and still make a top notch bull. According to your theory.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

You're quite an aggressive man aren't you. And I don't mean in a good way

I read that he was proving the point of a bull being impossible to overpower. Bull is a descriptive term of a physical attribute of a man. That's why they were called bulls in the first place. You wouldn't call a slim woman a bbw would you. "

I read the no sense of smell, as punching his nose. Along with the other references of violence. I don't find violence or physicality anything to do with domination. But I rank mental domination more important. As some others do.

Bulls were traditionally virile and brought in to breed from. Not because he was physically stronger than the infertile or impotent husband.

over a year ago

"

Bulls were traditionally virile and brought in to breed from. Not because he was physically stronger than the infertile or impotent husband. "

"The tradition of bulls" pre tell, where is this font of knowledge?

Because this certainly has nothing in common with the stud bull who is ALWAYS the best physical specimen.

over a year ago

You don't fancy a dominant Danny Devito kind of guy then?"

Since commenting on this thread I think he winked me.

over a year ago

You don't fancy a dominant Danny Devito kind of guy then?

Since commenting on this thread I think he winked me. "

He's a bugger for it! He really is!

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 28/02/16 11:16:09]

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Bulls were traditionally virile and brought in to breed from. Not because he was physically stronger than the infertile or impotent husband.

Because this certainly has nothing in common with the stud bull who is ALWAYS the best physical specimen."

Oh Gosh, from the many blogs and forums I've read about cuckolding, Bulls and breeding.

The farmer had a bull.... Shocker.... Wait for it.... Drum roll.... To BREED from. Not for it to flex its muscles in a field.

over a year ago

"

Because this certainly has nothing in common with the stud bull who is ALWAYS the best physical specimen.

Oh Gosh, from the many blogs and forums I've read about cuckolding, Bulls and breeding.

The farmer had a bull.... Shocker.... Wait for it.... Drum roll.... To BREED from. Not for it to flex its muscles in a field. "

You literally have no clue.

over a year ago

"

The farmer had a bull.... Shocker.... Wait for it.... Drum roll.... To BREED from. Not for it to flex its muscles in a field. "

Wrong

Bulls are chosen from their ability to build meat.show winners are beautiful things to look at.they demand awe.

quality well muscles bulls are n big demand.the stick thin small boned bulls will be in next week's dog meat.

over a year ago

What he said.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

The farmer had a bull.... Shocker.... Wait for it.... Drum roll.... To BREED from. Not for it to flex its muscles in a field.

You literally have no clue."

You only have a clue about your own dynamic and needs. You think your way is the right and only way.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Wrong

Bulls are chosen from their ability to build meat.show winners are beautiful things to look at.they demand awe.

quality well muscles bulls are n big demand.the stick thin small boned bulls will be in next week's dog meat."

Bulls are selected for whatever criteria is deemed important.... To breed from.

If I wanted someone to breed me, I'd select intelligence over height and chest size.

over a year ago

"

Wrong

quality well muscles bulls are n big demand.the stick thin small boned bulls will be in next week's dog meat.

If I wanted someone to breed me, I'd select intelligence over height and chest size. "

Is this because you're still not the male half of a cuckold couple....

over a year ago

"

You only have a clue about your own dynamic and needs. You think your way is the right and only way. "

I was referring of course to your lack of understanding when it came to cattle breeding. Which is ALL about physical attributes.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Wrong

If I wanted someone to breed me, I'd select intelligence over height and chest size.

Is this because you're still not the male half of a cuckold couple...."

Are we still fixated on the cuck? It's amazing that you seem to forget you're only half of a couple and inviting a third person in.

over a year ago

"

Wrong

If I wanted someone to breed me, I'd select intelligence over height and chest size. "

You are taking about farmer choosing bulls for reasons other than size or muscle? Do you think farmers are breeding cows for going on quiz shows

Hahaha oh well maybe you had a late night.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

You only have a clue about your own dynamic and needs. You think your way is the right and only way.

I was referring of course to your lack of understanding when it came to cattle breeding. Which is ALL about physical attributes."

I was referring to the reference of bull and breeding.... Here's the thing.... We're referring to people. And you can argue as much as you want that there is a right and wrong appearance of a bull.... but it always comes down to personal preference.

over a year ago

"

Wrong

Are we still fixated on the cuck? It's amazing that you seem to forget you're only half of a couple and inviting a third person in.

"

If you think I'd be interested in watching "where's Wally" hump my wife you're sadly mistaken.

over a year ago

"

I was referring of course to your lack of understanding when it came to cattle breeding. Which is ALL about physical attributes.

I was referring to the reference of bull and breeding.... Here's the thing.... We're referring to people. And you can argue as much as you want that there is a right and wrong appearance of a bull.... but it always comes down to personal preference. "

I fully understand that but surely a fantasy involves something a bit different

can you imagine a mr burns off the Simpson trying to be some kind of sex machine and dominating.

the guys on here saying size has nothing to do with it are all little men.

the same as when cock size threads appear.the men who say size does not matter have little cocks

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

Wrong

If you think I'd be interested in watching "where's Wally" hump my wife you're sadly mistaken."

*whispers* and that's your choice. But I prefer my bulls to be clever and charming and engaging with a nice cock. Their height and bicep size aren't important. How they mentally stimulate and dominate is.

over a year ago

Still based on physical attributes then.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"

I was referring to the reference of bull and breeding.... Here's the thing.... We're referring to people. And you can argue as much as you want that there is a right and wrong appearance of a bull.... but it always comes down to personal preference.

I fully understand that but surely a fantasy involves something a bit different

can you imagine a mr burns off the Simpson trying to be some kind of sex machine and dominating.

the guys on here saying size has nothing to do with it are all little men.

the same as when cock size threads appear.the men who say size does not matter have little cocks "

I agree that the term bull is thrown around way too much. Some men think that fucking a female from a couple while the husband watches on, makes them a bull. Some think that they have a big cock and that's all they need. Others think heavy cumming or quite repeaters or loads of stamina make them a bull. The might still be what a certain couple want and enjoy. Some people refer to Bulls as a human dildo brought in to use.

Some bulls deserve more credit than that. It used to wind my ex up he was a bull of 10 years and he used to treat each couple differently, work out their dynamic, try to meet both of their needs whilst not pushing past limits. It was psychological play for him. He wouldn't turn up and fuck. He dominated. Was he a powerhouse? No.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Not everyone plays that hard. But your assumption that the submissive is always in control is incorrect."

I appreciate you are playing how you want to play but that goes against anything that has ever been discussed about Dom and sub on this forum as it is always said that the sub is in control and is not being manipulated by a big bad dom in any way shape or form.

over a year ago

"

Not everyone plays that hard. But your assumption that the submissive is always in control is incorrect.

I appreciate you are playing how you want to play but that goes against anything that has ever been discussed about Dom and sub on this forum as it is always said that the sub is in control and is not being manipulated by a big bad dom in any way shape or form."

exactly this. One will "submit control" which by its very nature means that one can take it back again.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok keep it civil please as it has been an interesting read

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I think the basic requisites to being a bull are to have an eighteen inch penis,two horns, balls like a sack of potatoes and be quick enough to evade those awful matadors.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We are not into cuckold but I can see both sides of this if we were.

A big tall beefy man towering over the husband while he has to sit in the corner watching ( and all that comes with it )would probably do the humiliate thing, but then replace the big beefy man with a smaller man than the husband and it would probably get the same effect, just in a different way?

over a year ago

"

If you think I'd be interested in watching "where's Wally" hump my wife you're sadly mistaken."

Thank Fuck for that

over a year ago

Id like to assure everyone that any reference to violence has been purely metaphoric. Unless you've been there i don't think you appreciate the emotional response to being "cuckolded" even when it's just for play. And really if playing doesn't feel "real" then it's no fun at all. Paul Daniels is a charming, intelligent, witty man, who may well have a nice cock. But i don't want to see him between my wife's thighs. Likewise. If i brought a Mohammed Ali look alike home with all the charm, wit and intelligence of Joey Essex my wife would be well within her rights to throw us both back out again! Being a bull isn't purely about the physical. But for a cuckold couple it's a good place to start.

over a year ago

If a guy 6ft 4, 18 stone of muscle says "come here cuck, suck my dick, get me ready for your wife". I go, toot sweet! If he's short fat and balding I'd probably laugh.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"If a guy 6ft 4, 18 stone of muscle says "come here cuck, suck my dick, get me ready for your wife". I go, toot sweet! If he's short fat and balding I'd probably laugh."

I think thats the thing, it depends on what will make the husband feel humiliated. If a smaller man does it for others though and they feel just as humiliated then job done

( @ the weres wally comment )

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

where's *

over a year ago

"If a guy 6ft 4, 18 stone of muscle says "come here cuck, suck my dick, get me ready for your wife". I go, toot sweet! If he's short fat and balding I'd probably laugh.

I think thats the thing, it depends on what will make the husband feel humiliated. If a smaller man does it for others though and they feel just as humiliated then job done

( @ the weres wally comment ) "

Hold on. I think I've got it. The proverbial penny may have just dropped! I'm not into humiliation! And (for me) it's not humiliating to capitulate to an adonis. It just makes sense to submit. Where as a guy into humiliation may love the fact that Mr Bean is banging his Mrs! And good luck to him .

By *llebWoman
over a year ago

Poulton Le Fylde

A bull is a type of dom? There are many types of dom. You don't think so?

Yes it's a big ass dom, about 6ft 4, and 18 stone, with a cock about 10 inches and balls the size of grapefruit!"

This is how I view it , not that I'm likely. Have the scenario though, but if I was, this is what I'd be looking for

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I just couldn't take a little man seriously. The more 'dominant' or 'alpha' he tries to be, the more silly he looks to me and the more I start to giggle

In my experience, guys come in these categories:

Under 5'6": Laid back as they know that they aren't tall

Between 5'6" - 5'10"; severe SMS

Between 5'10" - 6': Wannabes

6'-6'3": Laid back as they know they are in demand

6'3"+: Think that they only need to be tall even if they look like the Elephant Man

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

The way we see it is all bulls are doms (after a fashion) but not all doms are bulls as there is a different mental connection with a dom. But neither of these types of play appeal to us as we prefer to see everyone as an equal and treat them as we like to be treated.

over a year ago

Of course they should meet certain criteria and most guys who term themselves 'Bulls' make us giggle as they clearly lack the physicality you'd expect from a 'bull'. A portly guy with a belly is never going to be a 'bull' although it doesn't prevent them from being dominant.

A 'bull' needs a certain presence although personally we hate the term and find it an instant turn off.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Wow.

What happened in here?

over a year ago

lol I sort of agree but it's not all about size and being dom.

over a year ago

You are only seeing the physical side to the scenario . This is fair enough from a fantasy perspective , but there's way more to it .

If a couple are looking purely for a mountain of a man with a huge cock to ruin the woman , your idea of a bull is correct .

If however , they want a guy to come along and show her a truly good time , his physical attributes are not as important . Of course he needs to be relatively fit and well endowed , but not necessarily huge .

The male in the couple has to be willing to allow her to submit to him , physically and emotionally . And let him and her explore certain things together in order to find what works best .

As you say in your op , it's not your thing , so it's not really relevant explaining the dynamic of a meet ."

over a year ago

As you say in your op , it's not your thing , so it's not really relevant explaining the dynamic of a meet ."

over a year ago

"They shouldn't meet in a china shop. That's a recipe for disaster!

"

over a year ago

Your argument is like your doctor saying you have cancer. And then you telling your doctor that unless they have had cancer themselves, they can't tell you that you have cancer."

that's not quite the same but I get what your saying, but an awful lot of people commenting on this topic start with in not into it, then state what they think cuckolding being a bull a sissy cuck etc is.

I wouldn't ever tell anyone what boundaries should be put on this type of sexual preference.

By *nique_GymMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

The whole point that is being missed here is that in the female choosing another man to be her primary lover is based on what turns her on! Therefore if the short bloke had been in the SAS then he would not be ripped, as the physical attributes are different. If she were to be seduced by the multimillionaire boss, it's his power financially or his position that could seduce her. So as a cuck in those two scenarios I would be intimidated and made to feel less of a man because both of them are more successful and have achieved more than I have! But the underlying thing would be 'she' has chosen them. A woman could chose a much older man, who could seduce her with his charm and worldly knowledge of sex BDSM, again his superior intellect would make me feel inferior. If the guy she chose was a big lump of a bloke hard as nails then his physical presence would intimidate me! So in summary the very fact she looks for another man should make you feel like a cuck because she 'needs' someone else in her bed. So if Ronnie Corbett did take her to Paris on his private jet for lunch your saying that expression of dominance financially would not intimidate you? What if he left his gay ex SAS 6ft bodyguard to fuck you while they drank £500's a bottle champagne, you would be feeling very vulnerable I think! It's all in the mind the man who captures her mind and seduces that along with taking the cuck along is the man regardless of size who gets the prize!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 26/03/16 07:11:07]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 26/03/16 07:12:21]

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Forget it

over a year ago

"The whole point that is being missed here is that in the female choosing another man to be her primary lover is based on what turns her on! Therefore if the short bloke had been in the SAS then he would not be ripped, as the physical attributes are different. If she were to be seduced by the multimillionaire boss, it's his power financially or his position that could seduce her. So as a cuck in those two scenarios I would be intimidated and made to feel less of a man because both of them are more successful and have achieved more than I have! But the underlying thing would be 'she' has chosen them. A woman could chose a much older man, who could seduce her with his charm and worldly knowledge of sex BDSM, again his superior intellect would make me feel inferior. If the guy she chose was a big lump of a bloke hard as nails then his physical presence would intimidate me! So in summary the very fact she looks for another man should make you feel like a cuck because she 'needs' someone else in her bed. So if Ronnie Corbett did take her to Paris on his private jet for lunch your saying that expression of dominance financially would not intimidate you? What if he left his gay ex SAS 6ft bodyguard to fuck you while they drank £500's a bottle champagne, you would be feeling very vulnerable I think! It's all in the mind the man who captures her mind and seduces that along with taking the cuck along is the man regardless of size who gets the prize!"

Best comment I've seen in this thread, in fact, the whole forum.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

"If only more so called bulls understood the mental side of cuckoldry I would be having a lot more meets than I am. "

We agree totally. Few understand what being a bull truly is.

Post new Message to Thread