Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples who meet separately...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Marc and I have talked about this a bit. It seems interesting and like it could be fun, but up til now we have only met together because a big part of the fun is seeing the other person in action

Anyway, we've been talking about maybe meeting separately as well and I was just wondering if there were many couples who went from meeting together to meeting separately as well, and what your experiences were?

Thanks for sharing.

-Courtney

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love it when Justin meets a lady on his own

Getting pictures of what he's getting up to and then telling me all about it when he gets home while doing to me what he did to the other lady

Gets me so hot

Karen x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My wife met alone with couples a few years ago and enjoyed the first few but stopped doing it after she had a meet where she felt like a free whore.

I'm a bit fussy and can't be bothered with the whole meeting up with people to see if we fancy each other etc. so don't look for meets on my own.

Although we did mess around with chastity play for a bit and talked about sending me out to provide oral services while locked in one of those. But that has stayed as a kinky fantasy

She still attends local fetish munches and goes to clubs to meet up with lady friends and then provides me with an update. Which is also hot but depends how late she gets back as to how awake I am.

over a year ago

We have gone from always meeting together to both meeting together and separate.

We love it but everyone's different.

One thing I will say especially on here is the female will most likely find it easier to arrange meets than the male. So depending on if you want equal meets as the in a day when you both meet someone else it can be difficult.

I love the waiting when P is out with a meet I know what he's getting up to and find it so sexy. I especially like the reconnection sex afterwards which we do everytime.

Anyway gone on for a bit there sorry.

over a year ago

South of Bath

"We have gone from always meeting together to both meeting together and separate.

One thing I will say especially on here is the female will most likely find it easier to arrange meets than the male. So depending on if you want equal meets as the in a day when you both meet someone else it can be difficult.

I love the waiting when P is out with a meet I know what he's getting up to and find it so sexy. I especially like the reconnection sex afterwards which we do everytime.

Anyway gone on for a bit there sorry."

Would you like to meet my hubby xx

over a year ago

"I love it when Justin meets a lady on his own

Getting pictures of what he's getting up to and then telling me all about it when he gets home while doing to me what he did to the other lady

Gets me so hot

Karen x"

Thamks for sharing

over a year ago

South of Bath

"

Thamks for sharing "

You're welcome x

over a year ago

My wife and I have separate profiles and not a couples

We never meet as a couple and never meet someone the other has

Just our way I suppose

over a year ago

"My wife met alone with couples a few years ago and enjoyed the first few but stopped doing it after she had a meet where she felt like a free whore.

I'm a bit fussy and can't be bothered with the whole meeting up with people to see if we fancy each other etc. so don't look for meets on my own.

Although we did mess around with chastity play for a bit and talked about sending me out to provide oral services while locked in one of those. But that has stayed as a kinky fantasy

She still attends local fetish munches and goes to clubs to meet up with lady friends and then provides me with an update. Which is also hot but depends how late she gets back as to how awake I am."

Interesting what you say about when she met with couples. I don't think I'd meet couples separately - probably just single guys. I like the dynamic of us playing together with couples, but it is something I'll keep in mind. Cheers!

over a year ago

She doesn't feel comfortable meeting single blokes on her own and to be honest I wouldn't want her to. With couples it seemed safer. That's why she sticks to clubs nowadays.

By *atnat85Woman
over a year ago

northwest

We meet separately (husband has a fwb) , I've met a few people from here and hopefully trying a club soon.

It works for us as although I'm happy with him doing what he does, I don't need/want to know details, and don't think I'd want to see it. However he gets off on the thought and likes to hear what I've been up to. I've suggested going to a in together, however he's not keen, but considering a mfm threesome(I'm all for it!)

I spose it's whatever works for you. Try it once and if neither of you like it, go back to how it was x

over a year ago

We've just started talking about me meeting other females on my own, seems more comfortable too me than meeting men on my own. Fred is not really keen on meeting on his own.

over a year ago

"We have gone from always meeting together to both meeting together and separate.

Thanks! This is kind of what I'm after - I'd really like to hear things that we should consider that we wouldn't really think about without experience.

We did realize that it would be far easier for me to meet people given the nature of the site, and we are ok with that. It wouldn't be something I do very often anyway.

But thanks for giving us some things to consider!

over a year ago

We've done separate swap in a club which was great fun.

But also done it where I met a couple whilst Mrsdpt was at work. She loved it!

Haven't done it since but a few weeks back she suggested doing it again. She likes hearing about what happened when I get back.

It's a lot different compared to meeting together, as with everything communication is vital.

over a year ago

Thanks! This is kind of what I'm after - I'd really like to hear things that we should consider that we wouldn't really think about without experience.

We did realize that it would be far easier for me to meet people given the nature of the site, and we are ok with that. It wouldn't be something I do very often anyway.

But thanks for giving us some things to consider! "

If Marc's at a loose end

over a year ago

Ginger meets alone I don't because hey there's far too many single guys and also because she wasn't comfortable with the idea where as I rather enjoy her playing hotwire. At first was quite tough as couldn't sit still not knowing much of what she was getting up to and when she'd come back but now things are a lot better especially when she sends me a pic

over a year ago

If Marc's at a loose end "

You have no idea how fast he would take you up on that if he were 5'10" with a 9" dick!

over a year ago

About 9 months ago we were where you are now op . So we decided to try it . Nothing too dramatic , just go to our favourite outdoor spot and Sabrina would meet a guy and go off with him , in his car and come back when finished .

So the time came , he pulled up , she went to his car and sat with him for five minutes . Gave me the thumbs up , and off they went .

I stayed in our car , heart pounding .

I wasn't sure what I was feeling , I was hard , but my head was almost spinning ! I truly didn't know if I was enjoying it or not .

Anyway , 15 minutes later , he pulled up next to my car , Sabrina got out and joined me , and he drove off . She asked how I felt , and I honestly didn't know what to say . Was I turned on ? Or was I wracked with jealousy ? Was it too much too far ? Or was it just all of these things ?

Well we tried it again a couple of days later , and the same thing happened . She said she didn't enjoy it as much as when she knew I was watching , and I said I was still confused .

So from that moment we knew it wasn't for us . The whole reason we started swinging was lost , and we realised we had pushed our boundaries too far .

Sorry for such a long drawn out post , but that was our story , put as best as I can portray it .

over a year ago

If Marc's at a loose end

You have no idea how fast he would take you up on that if he were 5'10" with a 9" dick! "

Haha well he could always come and watch a DVD with me whilst you were on your jollies!

over a year ago

"About 9 months ago we were where you are now op . So we decided to try it . Nothing too dramatic , just go to our favourite outdoor spot and Sabrina would meet a guy and go off with him , in his car and come back when finished .

So the time came , he pulled up , she went to his car and sat with him for five minutes . Gave me the thumbs up , and off they went .

I stayed in our car , heart pounding .

I wasn't sure what I was feeling , I was hard , but my head was almost spinning ! I truly didn't know if I was enjoying it or not .

Anyway , 15 minutes later , he pulled up next to my car , Sabrina got out and joined me , and he drove off . She asked how I felt , and I honestly didn't know what to say . Was I turned on ? Or was I wracked with jealousy ? Was it too much too far ? Or was it just all of these things ?

Well we tried it again a couple of days later , and the same thing happened . She said she didn't enjoy it as much as when she knew I was watching , and I said I was still confused .

So from that moment we knew it wasn't for us . The whole reason we started swinging was lost , and we realised we had pushed our boundaries too far .

Sorry for such a long drawn out post , but that was our story , put as best as I can portray it .

"

That was a seriously helpful post. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. It is great to hear all different types of experiences and describing your feelings was really helpful in terms of giving me a sense of what was going on with you both.

I think starting off slowly and testing the waters is a really smart idea, as you and other posters above have noted.

And as with you and DPT, communication of events and feelings will be kept at the forefront.

Thanks again

over a year ago

If Marc's at a loose end

You have no idea how fast he would take you up on that if he were 5'10" with a 9" dick!

Haha well he could always come and watch a DVD with me whilst you were on your jollies!"

When we're in your area I'll send him over with some dvd choices

over a year ago

Mrs L has a regular FB who she meets and we both love it. Watching the video back after is horny. I've met a female once but it wasn't a great meet so put me off. We have also had fun together with a girl which was really erotic.

By *P2903Couple
over a year ago

Rotherham

Reconnection sex is the *bestest* sex. The emotional rollercoaster one goes through whilst their partner in out on a meet dissipates immediately when we're back together.

Getting pics and/or videos mid session (particularly at work) adds an even greater thrill to proceedings. I got a few pictures through on Friday afternoon and funnily enough I got home in record time for some very special cuddles not long after

over a year ago

Reconnection sex is the *bestest* sex. The emotional rollercoaster one goes through whilst their partner in out on a meet dissipates immediately when we're back together.

Getting pics and/or videos mid session (particularly at work) adds an even greater thrill to proceedings. I got a few pictures through on Friday afternoon and funnily enough I got home in record time for some very special cuddles not long after "

Definitely this helped me as well as communication. Talking with each other about how it felt for both and if both enjoyed the experience.

By *ing and RideCouple
over a year ago

stockport

Meeting separately, for me, is not swinging. Swinging is when both partners meet together, well that's what I think.

But horses for courses I suppose.

over a year ago

We meet separately also and together BamBam works all over the world so suits us X

over a year ago

We defo dont

over a year ago

In my experience, from the point of view of someone who's not half of a couple, the first two meets of mine in here were with the female half's of couples. Both were very comfortable with the idea of meeting alone and considered it something a little different, daring, a treat perhaps.

over a year ago

I meet alone but not all of the time, also I film the meet for Clarence to watch later and I send pics and call him so he still feels involved. So far he hasn't met alone but that's just his choice x

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

My hubby and I met together when we started swinging, but we now have child care problems so we have to meet separately.

Hubby loves it when I come back from a meet with pics and a description of what happened.

over a year ago

Thanks for your input, everyone. I really appreciate it

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I'm currently single so the question is not really an option at the moment! However feel that I would let her play on her own, but trust and honesty would be so vital

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

P plays on her own (I have the option to but I'm a realist) but not with couples and never here as we share our home and the things that happen in it. My reward is seeing the pics and vids (that must be taken) and her telling me everything that happened which most times means another session as we're so turned on. Very rarely watch porn now as we have a great collection of personal vids to watch instead

By *ondimentsCouple
over a year ago

Southampton

We both play alone on occasion. Bbq has met single guys and mayo single ladies and couples. We share stories and photos/vids after. Lots of fun

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

We are just going thru this now. Em is talking to a male friend about it being just him and her and they will be getting it on very soon. I like the thought because I know she's being naughty and I'll have to punish her but also I know she'll be safe as she's known him a long time. It's not going to happen with any random guy tho.

By *exyFusionCouple
over a year ago

Near to you

"We are just going thru this now. Em is talking to a male friend about it being just him and her and they will be getting it on very soon. I like the thought because I know she's being naughty and I'll have to punish her but also I know she'll be safe as she's known him a long time. It's not going to happen with any random guy tho. "

It's new for us as well - I set up a "single" profile - my husband can't wait for the fun to begin - complete with photos and sexy texts of what I am getting up to.....

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

I can't wait for the texts and pics. I'm hoping she'll phone me during but if I'm at work I'll have no idea what she's been up to and that's kind of exciting in its own way.

over a year ago

How does this work out for those who do as women can get far more meets than men

I mean the female half of a couple could probably get 20+ meets to the male half's one

Do you take it in turn to make if even or are guys OK with their wife's getting loads of meets while they struggle to get one

After the all the make half of a couple on his own just just another single guy in the pull

Personally I can see the women getting most of the fun in arrangements like this

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We meet separately and we both have single profiles, but I only meet women alone and Mr only meets men or TVs alone, otherwise, it's us together, although when we are out at a club, we do often go off to play alone (if the club isn't funny about a couple splitting up ... if it is likely to be one of those clubs, we avoid it)

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I've met people on my own, mainly single men but also a couple and another women.

It was something we talked about for a long time before arranging anything. I was really worried that one of us wouldn't like it afterwards.

Had some great experiences and a couple that were very memorable but not for the right reasons. Like everything you learn what works for you both and what doesn't. Communication is really important, even more so I think, than when you're meeting together.

Being perfectly honest, while we both enjoy it, doesn't come close to the excitement and thrill of meeting people together.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

we have done this both ways in the past but usually only with 'regulars' and friends we have made, on one occasion when i was away i arranged a small gathering of guys we know for a meet with Mrs Surrey..

i was several hours away and it was fine and bloody exciting, though the main issue was always safety etc..

over a year ago

I'd love to meet u pair x

By *ilthy RichMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Can I just say that this thread has some of the hottest people adding to it, all with generous and supportive comments. Sorry to change that now

My preference is meeting couples - I love that dynamic. A close second is a woman 'away' for the night knowing that her guy will love to hear what we've been up to. Sometimes send him a cheeky pic too! X

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Can I just say that this thread has some of the hottest people adding to it, all with generous and supportive comments. Sorry to change that now

My preference is meeting couples - I love that dynamic. A close second is a woman 'away' for the night knowing that her guy will love to hear what we've been up to. Sometimes send him a cheeky pic too! X"

Thanks

over a year ago

"Meeting separately, for me, is not swinging. Swinging is when both partners meet together, well that's what I think.

But horses for courses I suppose."

So meets on your own don't qualify for a special 'Swinger stamp' in your 'Swinger diary'. Gutted.

over a year ago

Its been interesting reading this.. We have gone the other way.. Used to meet separately but now only together...

Had one meet where Mr met up with a good friend for a few hours before I joined them and then our friend left and we had the rest of our night but in general id feel left out and rejected if it was separately now I think.

I know why... It's bad experiences with meeting alone... And the good meets don't seem to out do the bad.

But if it works for people then the only people it matters to are the people involved

over a year ago

"How does this work out for those who do as women can get far more meets than men

I mean the female half of a couple could probably get 20+ meets to the male half's one

Do you take it in turn to make if even or are guys OK with their wife's getting loads of meets while they struggle to get one

After the all the make half of a couple on his own just just another single guy in the pull

Personally I can see the women getting most of the fun in arrangements like this "

Yeah I know what you mean.

I don't know about other couples, but for us, we are only really considering doing it on the very rare occasion. So I don't think the opportunity gap will be an issue.

-Courtney

By *oandjohnCouple
over a year ago

South Wales, will travel to Hereford, Worcestershire and Shropshire

We have met separately but only with people we have met up with previously and have become friends with and have some form of trust with. Very horny especially when they send you pictures

By *arlee72Couple
over a year ago

Ewell

I think the sharing pics etc part is important. Last time Mrs.M went off to spain on one of her fun short breaks I found myself getting frustrated that she wasn't sending me any pics of her having fun. She sent me kots of before and after i.e. dressed up sexy to meet and after covered in cum, but none during. After i explained the importance and got the bar boy to take some as she sucked him off in the hotel shower room!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am going to be honest here and say that whilst I would like to do this, I would ONLY do it with a couple I knew very very well and even then I would want to talk this through with both parties

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I really enjoy meeting women on their own. It's a real turn on when they send pictures back. Even better if the man watches via Skype or FaceTime.

By *ightyandLeftyCouple
over a year ago

Funtown

When we started we only met my lover as three...but over the years my hubby is now happy for me to meet him alone..I have fun with him and go home to hubby..we have contact during too with pics and dirty texts...which is makes it even hotter.

over a year ago

No doubt there is a Surge of single males waiting anxiously to see who plays separate so they can pounce haha

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Something that we are thinking of doing just to add that extra dimension at the end of the day of it doesn't feel right for either of us then we discuss the pro's & Con' s and go from their

M

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Not really - it would be nice to know but wouldn't bother me either way

over a year ago

Spent 12 months virtually as a couple (we weren't technically...but slept most nights at each other's houses). We met on here and made it very clear on our, then joint, profile that we met separately or together.... Both were equally fun!

over a year ago

I'll volunteer if you do

over a year ago

Olly has met others in clubs on his own. I like that he does, it's very sexy and I love hearing about it!

Yet I have tried going out on my own to a club and just didn't want to play with anyone so came home early. And the reason I felt like I couldn't was because it felt like I was cheating on Olly...Go figure.

I would still like to meet alone, it's just getting over the mental hurdle

over a year ago

"Olly has met others in clubs on his own. I like that he does, it's very sexy and I love hearing about it!

Yet I have tried going out on my own to a club and just didn't want to play with anyone so came home early. And the reason I felt like I couldn't was because it felt like I was cheating on Olly...Go figure.

I would still like to meet alone, it's just getting over the mental hurdle "

Love to help you over that particular hurdle....best to meet socially first...with Olly there.

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"Olly has met others in clubs on his own. I like that he does, it's very sexy and I love hearing about it!

I would still like to meet alone, it's just getting over the mental hurdle "

The same happens with us but the other way around.

Pink meets other men, which we both love. We have discussed my having this profile but I am finding it difficult to get beyond that feeling of being a one woman man.

I'm sure it's probably a case of connecting with the right person and having my mind stimulated.

over a year ago

We occasionally do this,I sometimes go to clubs on my own and come back tell him what I've been doing. He enjoys hearing about it. I have watched him play with another female in the same room but next time I'll leave him to it and hear about it after.

Doll x

over a year ago

"Marc and I have talked about this a bit. It seems interesting and like it could be fun, but up til now we have only met together because a big part of the fun is seeing the other person in action

Anyway, we've been talking about maybe meeting separately as well and I was just wondering if there were many couples who went from meeting together to meeting separately as well, and what your experiences were?

Thanks for sharing.

-Courtney "

Hi Courtney - I just picked up on this and not read every reply, but would guess your "in box" is bursting with requests ...........

My first wife and I used to swing mostly together at first, but we trusted each other try solo meets, we went down the "separate room" meets at first, it worked out well - the only word of warning/advice I would offer is, you must BOTH vet each others meet and or at least coordinate the meets and take care

By *exylady1Couple
over a year ago

pencoed

Iv played alone a on a few occasions and my husband loves it! Iv met in cars, gone to their Hse and even had guys over while hubby works! Always send him pics and the sex after wards is amazing!

It's all about trust though!

over a year ago

"Iv played alone a on a few occasions and my husband loves it! Iv met in cars, gone to their Hse and even had guys over while hubby works! Always send him pics and the sex after wards is amazing!

It's all about trust though! "

Hang whilst I check times for trains to Cardiff lol

over a year ago

Pink meets other men, which we both love. We have discussed my having this profile but I am finding it difficult to get beyond that feeling of being a one woman man.

I'm sure it's probably a case of connecting with the right person and having my mind stimulated."

I think you could be right about connection and mental stimulation. I guess I just haven't clicked with anyone enough to tip me over the edge

over a year ago

"Marc and I have talked about this a bit. It seems interesting and like it could be fun, but up til now we have only met together because a big part of the fun is seeing the other person in action

Thanks for sharing.

-Courtney

Hi Courtney - I just picked up on this and not read every reply, but would guess your "in box" is bursting with requests ...........

My first wife and I used to swing mostly together at first, but we trusted each other try solo meets, we went down the "separate room" meets at first, it worked out well - the only word of warning/advice I would offer is, you must BOTH vet each others meet and or at least coordinate the meets and take care "

Actually no one has sent me a request to play alone. I think people have been really respectful of my question and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your advice. I think you're right about us each taking a part in coordinating meets, should we attempt it

-Courtney

over a year ago

Thanks for sharing.

-Courtney

My first wife and I used to swing mostly together at first, but we trusted each other try solo meets, we went down the "separate room" meets at first, it worked out well - the only word of warning/advice I would offer is, you must BOTH vet each others meet and or at least coordinate the meets and take care

Actually no one has sent me a request to play alone. I think people have been really respectful of my question and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your advice. I think you're right about us each taking a part in coordinating meets, should we attempt it

-Courtney "

In that case can I disrespectfully ask you to meet me alone!!

over a year ago

Thanks for sharing.

-Courtney

-Courtney

In that case can I disrespectfully ask you to meet me alone!! "

Jinxed myself there.

By *thwiltsmMan
over a year ago

salisbury

My wife and I play seperately it is especially horny to do this in a club when you see her disappear into one of the private rooms in a club.

As far as private meets though my wife gets loads of offers everyday, I get a few a year lol

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

I'm sure it's probably a case of connecting with the right person and having my mind stimulated.

I think you could be right about connection and mental stimulation. I guess I just haven't clicked with anyone enough to tip me over the edge "

Lets hope that someone does for us both, but in the mean time we will enjoy our partners' exploits i'm sure.

over a year ago

"My wife and I have separate profiles and not a couples

We never meet as a couple and never meet someone the other has

Just our way I suppose"

That seems a bit lonely to me!

If I'm ever lucky enough to meet mr right on here - i envisage taking time off the site to become a 'real' couple first, then swinging just together for a while - then - as the op is considering- swinging both together and separately!

The only thing I could never envisage doing is having a partner then seeing another individual regularly, or my partner doing the same! I'm a big softie so that would be just asking for trouble to me! Xx

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

Lt meets alone occasionally but it I (Sd) always have the last say on who she meets. When I am at work knowing she is going to meet someone is always so horny. Also when she is going into a hotel room or bedroom with someone she always sends me a X and again when she is finished. Photos and videos are a must and if someone isn't comfortable with that then they don't meet. I will sometimes watch but actually prefers her to meet alone.

over a year ago

"Lt meets alone occasionally but it I (Sd) always have the last say on who she meets. When I am at work knowing she is going to meet someone is always so horny. Also when she is going into a hotel room or bedroom with someone she always sends me a X and again when she is finished. Photos and videos are a must and if someone isn't comfortable with that then they don't meet. I will sometimes watch but actually prefers her to meet alone. "

Can I ask why you prefer her to meet alone as opposed to you watching?

over a year ago

"We've just started talking about me meeting other females on my own, seems more comfortable too me than meeting men on my own. Fred is not really keen on meeting on his own. "

I (f) meet girls alone after making 100% certain it's really a girl. At home or in a club f/f is fine... He doesnt play alone as says too much stress

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

"Lt meets alone occasionally but it I (Sd) always have the last say on who she meets. When I am at work knowing she is going to meet someone is always so horny. Also when she is going into a hotel room or bedroom with someone she always sends me a X and again when she is finished. Photos and videos are a must and if someone isn't comfortable with that then they don't meet. I will sometimes watch but actually prefers her to meet alone. "

Can I ask why you prefer her to meet alone as opposed to you watching?

One of our problems is lack of time, we have very busy work and family lives. I also really enjoy the thought of what she may or may not be doing at that moment in time.

Post new Message to Thread