FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a random question , is it worth a location on your profile when you get a message saying can you accommodate now and you are 350 miles apart lol just a little odd I reckon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

they just don't read the profile I am afraid. I get messages from guys in Scotland, the SW, London, all expecting me to meet within an hour.

By *layer oneMan
over a year ago

mirfield

I only look at profiles of places I go to a lot like Leeds and Leicester

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm guessing they're like me - and if the 'subject' is hot enough they're thinking with their dicks (or a rapidly dampening fanny in my case) and you'd be amazed how fast you think your old metro is in those circumstances!

over a year ago

Short notice and long distance doesn't make sense, but I'm able to travel anywhere, anytime for a meet so I do look further afield.

I got invited to make a 'right now' threesome last night that was 3 hours driving away! Kinda silly, but no problem with 24 hours notice.

over a year ago

"Just a random question , is it worth a location on your profile when you get a message saying can you accommodate now and you are 350 miles apart lol just a little odd I reckon"

depends if a persons willing to travel myself I like traveling new areas new people etc xx

By *lowerMan
over a year ago

west bromwich

Ladies that is just their cock replying not the brain

over a year ago

Maybe they just ain't very good at Geography??

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I get that we all get horny ! But it does amaze us mostly single guys to be fair me you your place now fuck wife grunt lol yep no pic no profile just I want now lol

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

I don't meet where I live, So i have to plan for when I am travelling around UK on my adventures and most people are suspicious of my intentions due to too many time wasters and players

Post new Message to Thread