Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

New to the clubs/parties scene

Jump to newest

By *amiensavage1 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Ok so I'm new to the clubs and parties scene and if I'm honest I'm a little intimidated but the idea of my first visit, can anybody give me any ideas / expectations for first timers?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It depends what type of club you're looking to attend. There are nightclub type clubs, wet clubs, cinemas etc.

Look on the reviews section to see what type of club you think you'd feel most at home in.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

Follow thw advice above, get a feel for the atmosphere you are going to be most comfy with.

and do not expect anything to happen. Often the best club/party nights are where one goes in without expectations.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Follow thw advice above, get a feel for the atmosphere you are going to be most comfy with.

and do not expect anything to happen. Often the best club/party nights are where one goes in without expectations. "

Good advice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Always go with an open mind and no expectations.

Our best times have been when we have gone with the intentions of just having a look round and a drink.

Like a pair of good fitting shoes....there are clubs out there that will be the perfect fit.

Good luck and enjoy!

xx

By *amiensavage1 OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Thanks for the advice so far... Really appreciate it!

I'll take a look at the reviews page and get a better feel for it all. I think I'm looking for somewhere that is comfortable for a gentlemanly single guy to go and just meet open minded people. Ideally somewhere with single girls also, if this exists I'm not sure?

Post new Message to Thread