FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does finding Trans women attractive make you bi?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Pretty self explanatory really. Recently I've been finding myself more and more attracted to convincing t/v's. Men don't arouse me in the slightest but would this make me bi?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udiguyMan
over a year ago

harrogate

Puttin a cock in your mouth / arse / doing a male bum....

Makes u bi !

If u want a label that is... who cares

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

It's a bit of a grey area when it comes to trans people, and you kind of come to realise sexuality's a bit more complex than 'Label 1, 2 or 3' :P There's a lot more to what turns people on or off, and TVs like me are kind of a mishmash of masculine and feminine traits (sometimes over emphasised, depending on tastes!) so you end up with a person that isn't really male or female, which kind of messes with 'do you like men or women' part of labelling sexuality.

As has been said, if you want a label, closest fit would be 'bisexual'.

Slightly longer post than intended, heh. But yeah, if you want a label, bi, but if you like TVs I wouldn't bother with labels too much really, it'll make your brain hurt

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Pretty self explanatory really. Recently I've been finding myself more and more attracted to convincing t/v's. Men don't arouse me in the slightest but would this make me bi? "

It will mean that you will need to change the sex on your passport from male to bi

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Great comments from Kelly.

I've been surprised at how "precious" some people seem to be about this issue.

As Kelly said the labels don't work. There are only 2 labels, straight and gay and if your bi you just like a bit of both.

But gay doesn't work for somone who likes ts as the meaning of gay (homosexual) is to be attracted to the same sex and clearly if attracted to a ts it is the attributes of the opposite sex that you are finding apealing.

I'm quite happy to call myself bi and don't care about the label thing but feel I'm almost being offensive toward my partner as I am attracted to her as a beautiful woman, not as a man.

Post new Message to Thread