Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fucking on cam

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We've been on cam a few times now, and had so many people watch then look at our profile but no one wants to vertif anymore? Come on guys, enjoy the show then give us feed back.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mrs. K is very sexy, when are you next on? I'll leave a veri if I catch your show

over a year ago

"We've been on cam a few times now, and had so many people watch then look at our profile but no one wants to vertif anymore? Come on guys, enjoy the show then give us feed back."

I would love to watch you both and play along .pm me x

over a year ago

Try chatting on cam, when you're playing on cam the last thing on peoples minds is veris..

over a year ago

I did the same last sunday and asked for someone to verify me but got no response. Those are the breaks I guess lol. Still enjoyed myself

over a year ago

"Mrs. K is very sexy, when are you next on? I'll leave a veri if I catch your show"

I'll post on here for next time

Yeah we like to chat a bit first and people say they will but never bother. We still enjoy it esp when it's a full room and everyone is on us :3

Kay

over a year ago

Yeah it's definitely a thrill and hot. I used to do cam shows with an ex. In fact we got paid to do it too so win win

By *ornybankerMan
over a year ago

London

I love fucking on cam so if anyone wants to join me then send a msg please.

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

north of lincoln

You just have to say verify us if you like the show . Loads will, and make sure you verify those you watch .

over a year ago

Tbh it's simple manners and decency. Anyone who's a decent person and appreciates your show would verify you without having to be asked to. Speaking for myself here but I like to think there are still good people

over a year ago

But you can only verify if you yourself can verify. Probably why most of the wankerati can't leave the desired verification.

Source: I have no verifications

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I did the same last sunday and asked for someone to verify me but got no response. Those are the breaks I guess lol. Still enjoyed myself"

No one's going to veri a wank cam

over a year ago

We will happily play with you on Skype then verify you

over a year ago

"We will happily play with you on Skype then verify you "

Me too lol

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

OP, you're already well-verified. Why do you want more verifications?

I can understand people being disappointed about not getting a verification when it would be their first. But I don't tend to verify people who are already verified.

It's like people who say 'please fab my pics'.

Swinging isn't about who has the most fabs, or who has the most glowing verifications. It's about interacting with like-minded individuals for social and/or sexual fun. People aren't going to stop watching your cam, because they think your 10 or so verifications are 'inadequate'.

over a year ago

"We will happily play with you on Skype then verify you "

He'll yes!!

over a year ago

"OP, you're already well-verified. Why do you want more verifications?

I can understand people being disappointed about not getting a verification when it would be their first. But I don't tend to verify people who are already verified.

Swinging isn't about who has the most fabs, or who has the most glowing verifications. It's about interacting with like-minded individuals for social and/or sexual fun. People aren't going to stop watching your cam, because they think your 10 or so verifications are 'inadequate'."

It's not because we need or want more verts if I watch a show then I like to tell them etc. Being respectful takes a few minutes plus feedback is always goon

over a year ago

Not asking anyone to stop watching and rush over to verify us, just saying we would be very appreciative is some one left one after our show telling us what they thought of it

over a year ago

"Not asking anyone to stop watching and rush over to verify us, just saying we would be very appreciative is some one left one after our show telling us what they thought of it "

would love to watch and be watched sometime. But you would have to verify me first as I have none. I always appreciate people who take the time to chat and play

over a year ago

"OP, you're already well-verified. Why do you want more verifications?

Swinging isn't about who has the most fabs, or who has the most glowing verifications. It's about interacting with like-minded individuals for social and/or sexual fun. People aren't going to stop watching your cam, because they think your 10 or so verifications are 'inadequate'."

Hit the nail on the head

over a year ago

"We will happily play with you on Skype then verify you

He'll yes!!"

Tried to message you but we are too old lol x

over a year ago

This is interesting....I really don't like when people verify us without asking after being on cam. I personally don't want a ton of verifications from one cam session. I'd rather people ask so we can say no thanks.

I guess for this reason I also don't verify people who I watch, unless they ask for it and I saw their face along with everything else.

-Courtney

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Cam verifications are more intended to verify that you are the people your profile and photos claim to be.

I don't think they are supposed to be performance reviews for cam shows. That seems a bit pointless to me.

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"It's not because we need or want more verts if I watch a show then I like to tell them etc. Being respectful takes a few minutes plus feedback is always goon "

But you said 'no-one wants to verify' ... why not ask them to show their appreciation in a private message?

Post new Message to Thread