FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

do i really have to post a cock pic to get action??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

been on here a couple of weeks properly. im being honest and friendly but not seeming to get many replies. would like some feedback on my profile. or am I just an ugly c~~t? had some quality girlfriends so I don't think im that bad?? I will let you decide. thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There doesn't seem much wrong with your profile..but nothing sticks out either. A bit short perhaps and doesn't say a massive amount. Maybe a couple more decent pics..doesn't have to be cock pics..If you have enough other pics maybe one or two in the mix but don't go mad.

having been on so long and never met might leave some to ask why but not all...that's what I got at a glance.

over a year ago

Patience is the key

over a year ago

"There doesn't seem much wrong with your profile..but nothing sticks out either. A bit short perhaps and doesn't say a massive amount. Maybe a couple more decent pics..doesn't have to be cock pics..If you have enough other pics maybe one or two in the mix but don't go mad.

having been on so long and never met might leave some to ask why but not all...that's what I got at a glance. "

PacMan melon

over a year ago

Rhys, I'd meet you for a social then see where it went.

No cock pics required, We ladies get bombarded with cock pics & it's nice to find a profile without one tbh

Write a bit more about yourself, nothing serious but nothing too funny either.

What are you looking for, what do you like, what don't you like etc

Good luck x

over a year ago

"There doesn't seem much wrong with your profile..but nothing sticks out either. A bit short perhaps and doesn't say a massive amount. Maybe a couple more decent pics..doesn't have to be cock pics..If you have enough other pics maybe one or two in the mix but don't go mad.

having been on so long and never met might leave some to ask why but not all...that's what I got at a glance.

PacMan melon "

Melanie...actually...and she was lovely

over a year ago

PacMan melon

Melanie...actually...and she was lovely "

Bet she didn't suck well though!!

over a year ago

I honestly can't fault the profile .... I would lol

over a year ago

PacMan melon

Melanie...actually...and she was lovely

Bet she didn't suck well though!! "

Very much in the sloppy bj school of thinking she was...kinda seedy too

over a year ago

"I honestly can't fault the profile .... I would lol "

Your profiles quite good..I'm going to finish reading it tomorrow though

over a year ago

I get it now (after looking at your pics lol)I've dated her sister M. ellon

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

PacMan melon

Melanie...actually...and she was lovely "

Hahaha ()

over a year ago

I have been on here a while but only started using it properly for about a week or so. Was in a long term relationship and didn't use it. I have no kids btw people. . .

over a year ago

"I have been on here a while but only started using it properly for about a week or so. Was in a long term relationship and didn't use it. I have no kids btw people. . . "

Being a parent isn't a hinderence to swinging...many people on here have children and meeting can be arranged to slot in around the family when the kids are with mum/dad/gran whatever. I doubt it would put many off

over a year ago

No I didn't mean it like that, I meant that some people may see that i'm just out of a relationship and may think that we have kids etc . . .ties. I know it's a swinging site but people get put of by complications. I'm just letting people know I am single now.

over a year ago

By *edallionMan
over a year ago

manchester

"I honestly can't fault the profile .... I would lol "

Can I play with your boobs whenever you're lonely

over a year ago

BUMP

By *otiMan
over a year ago

manchester

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Hi OP. I suggest you add some more info to your profile. What you are looking for, likes, dislikes etc.

When sending messages try to show you are interested in the lady, not sending the same message to 50 women. So read the profile and comment on something that struck a chord for you.

over a year ago

Yes thanks. I do do that with the messages. I don't copy and paste that's just lazy. Will be adding more to profile now... Thank you

By *abcouple11Couple
over a year ago

Truro

For a guy's profile, if someone / a couple were considering a meet, pix showing

- your overall build and appearance

- your cock

are both necessary.

Think into the situation of a couple organising a swinging party / gangbang with say two females and 10 males. You are going to skip any guy who doesn't show both - there's cock pic only or body pic only - because you want to know what the full deal is and whether the candidate would fit the females' requirements. You'll only spend any effort going through the answers from those who show that full deal.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Seriously? OP's been on 7 months and nothing? I wish my profile wasvas good as his...I honestly can't see what he's doing wrong.

Hang in there fella, definitely go to a few socials and get your face out there: if that doesn't work, then sadly it means a lot of ladies do want cock pics.

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"For a guy's profile, if someone / a couple were considering a meet, pix showing

- your overall build and appearance

- your cock

are both necessary.

Think into the situation of a couple organising a swinging party / gangbang with say two females and 10 males. You are going to skip any guy who doesn't show both - there's cock pic only or body pic only - because you want to know what the full deal is and whether the candidate would fit the females' requirements. You'll only spend any effort going through the answers from those who show that full deal.

"

See that's where I go wrong also. I see so many profiles saying "no cock pics please" yet the guys getting loads of meets have cock pics.

over a year ago

No I have been using this site for only couple weeks properly... Was in relationship and joined ages ago but only did profile etc not long ago. But I know right what am I doing wrong lol

over a year ago

So true, I have done research and looking who these girls are meeting and they have cock pics when the ladies profile sayd No Cock Pics???

over a year ago

Yep , put a cock pic on , it will help .

over a year ago

Ok I will put a pic of my privates and put them in private pics. Man it's hard work being single. . . . wish I was 18 again!!!

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

If I'm honest your profile text bored me. Lots of words but little content to know if I want to meet you. You like flirting, who doesn't, and you're attending a social. You're also not particularly specific about who you're looking to meet.

I'm sure once you get veris from the social it'll add another dimension to your profile though so don't worry just yet

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

Some people insist on seeing cock pics. Some people (like me) hate to see cock pics. Whether or not you decide to display one depends which kind of person you wish to attract, I guess.

Personally, I like to meet a man, not a cock.

over a year ago

Yes and only 15" min get the action

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

OP how many of these threads are you going to post?

over a year ago

That's it now lol. Just getting feedback....

Post new Message to Thread