Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

is swinging a lonely life?

Jump to newest

By *herryhott1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

Not criticising anyone here but due to frequency some users, including couples who flame out from this site makes me wonder if it's as fulfilling as we'd like to believe?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

only if you let it take over your life

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Not being clever but I think it depends on how fulfilling 'real' life is.

I'm very happy and Fab stuff adds to it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it depends on the kind of fulfilment you're after and your expectations of the site.

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"only if you let it take over your life

"

Exactly this, some rule there life by fab to point that every outing has to be fab related, or every waking hour spent on the site.

For me, real life comes first and foremost, fabs is a mere hobby

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 23:52:50]

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Exactly this, some rule there life by fab to point that every outing has to be fab related, or every waking hour spent on the site.

For me, real life comes first and foremost, fabs is a mere hobby "

Yes, if this is the only life people have, they will have very disappointing lives

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is addictive!

over a year ago

Fab compliments my life but I could walk away from it tomorrow and still be happy

You know it's gone too far when the Swinging becomes a drug that you can't do without

Anyway, if Swinging gets lonely, you need to work on your profile

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Fab compliments my life but I could walk away from it tomorrow and still be happy

You know it's gone too far when the Swinging becomes a drug that you can't do without

Anyway, if Swinging gets lonely, you need to work on your profile "

I think I have to be honest enough to say I wouldn't be able to walk away easily. I'm back, that's one indication. I'm on Fab a lot. It doesn't consume me like an addiction but does take up a lot of my time. But I love sex with lots of different partners and so it definitely "fills" me (metaphorically and literally !). While I don't feel lonely, I do feel the lack of a life partner and sometimes envy the couples here who have that. All in good time is what I'm told so we'll see.

By *herryhott1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cork

Yeah hotgirl I think that's what I was on about but then again u always want what u can't have...

over a year ago

Yes, if this is the only life people have, they will have very disappointing lives"

Is there life outside of Fab?

over a year ago

Swinging (and Fab) is an exciting bonus to what is already a good life.

over a year ago

As a single guy you're not swinging unless you're in a hammock or on a rope but can sex be described as fulfilling I don't think so ,its a bodily function that we enjoy ,so my answer is no it doesn't fulfill me

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Being a single non swinger can increase loneliness. I think that the social aspects of swinging make it much more fulfilling than a wham bam style of meet or a one night stand. But I'd say it's complicated and different for everyone! It would be nice to have a partner but if not then lots of friends!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Swinging is hardly a "lonely life" .....we found 12 new "intimate friends" last night alone at Chams

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

One side of swinging is we never tell our friends what we get up to.

Girl friends will tell me about there affairs over the year,s the quick fuck when out but little prude me never says a word and think if only you knew Let,s face it most of our friends have played away but look down on us

By *endrix30Man
over a year ago

dudley

Yes, if this is the only life people have, they will have very disappointing lives

Is there life outside of Fab? "

FAB, the final frontier.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's a case of what you want from fab, there's no doubt in my mind that a lot of people are here searching for emotional and physical intimacy. I can't see any reason why they won't find it but so many will promise that when they aren't really prepared or able to give it, then I think it can lead to empty feelings of loneliness.

Post new Message to Thread