Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to tie up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mr has a few fantasies 1 of which is being handcuffed naked and blind folded in the bedroom opposite our room whilst I play with another guy. So he can't see or touch himself but only hear Question is how do we go about tieing him up as we all have divan beds lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Under bed restraints.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Dining chair, handcuff wrists to the back and restrain ankles to the legs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mr has a few fantasies 1 of which is being handcuffed naked and blind folded in the bedroom opposite our room whilst I play with another guy. So he can't see or touch himself but only hear Question is how do we go about tieing him up as we all have divan beds lol"
tie a rope right round divan at both ends and tie them to these ropes

over a year ago

"Under bed restraints. "

Didn't think of those

over a year ago

"Dining chair, handcuff wrists to the back and restrain ankles to the legs. "

A think a bed would be more comfortable lol

over a year ago

"Mr has a few fantasies 1 of which is being handcuffed naked and blind folded in the bedroom opposite our room whilst I play with another guy. So he can't see or touch himself but only hear Question is how do we go about tieing him up as we all have divan beds lol tie a rope right round divan at both ends and tie them to these ropes "

Thought about rope around the legs but haven't got rope haha x

over a year ago

"Mr has a few fantasies 1 of which is being handcuffed naked and blind folded in the bedroom opposite our room whilst I play with another guy. So he can't see or touch himself but only hear Question is how do we go about tieing him up as we all have divan beds lol tie a rope right round divan at both ends and tie them to these ropes

Thought about rope around the legs but haven't got rope haha x"

buy some from B&Q

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Mr has a few fantasies 1 of which is being handcuffed naked and blind folded in the bedroom opposite our room whilst I play with another guy. So he can't see or touch himself but only hear Question is how do we go about tieing him up as we all have divan beds lol tie a rope right round divan at both ends and tie them to these ropes

goto Bondage Quatermasters then otherwise known as B&Q lots of rope chain and fastenings etc there

over a year ago

Thought about rope around the legs but haven't got rope haha xgoto Bondage Quatermasters then otherwise known as B&Q lots of rope chain and fastenings etc there "

Oh yeah haha x

By *ait88Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Or four 1-inch bandages, each looped under a corner of the bed.

over a year ago

Plenty of options. I'm sure we'll sort it 1 night. Thanks x

over a year ago

Just a suggestion.

Generally in the rope world you are responsible for the safety and well being of anyone you tie. It is not recommended to leave someone restrained and unattended. Possibly restrained and blindfolded in the same room may be a safer option for you.

over a year ago

Sarah has some bed retrains the she can show you tonight, we're also getting quiet handy with rope so can show you a few things there as well

over a year ago

b&q sell it by the meter lots of different types

Post new Message to Thread