Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1st male blowjob

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, just a quick one to tell you all really, I am straight but had a couple of fantasies where me and my bi girlfriend meet up with a male and female couple and I get a blowjob off my girlfriend, the female and the male, either all at the same time or while we are all playing, I have no interest in doing it to the male or touching the male in any way, anyway, on Sunday we had a meet with a couple and it happened, 1st of all I was kissing and playing with the female while my girfriend was playing with the female and male when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw the female grab hold of her partners hand and put it on my cock, he wanked me for a little while as she was sucking me off and then he stopped and concentrated on my girlfriend, anyway, a bit later I was laid on my back playing with my girfriends pussy while she was licking the other females pussy, other female was wanking me, next I felt some lips on my cock, I looked down and it was the male, he carried on for a bit and then stopped but must have liked it as he came back for more and more, I must have liked it too as I almost came about 2 or 3 times I would probably have it done again as I love having my cock sucked by women and obviously by men now lol, anyway, just thought I'd share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep straight

over a year ago

Ok then, was lol

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Shared my first one with the wife last week.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 22:34:26]

over a year ago

Funny this has come up. I've used a strap on on.my hubby a few times (have to be in the mood mind) ha And I keep asking if he'd do just that. Maybe not suck or touch the guy but all play an suck him. I don't think he's keen on it

over a year ago

I think describing yourself as straight while telling us that story is questionable. I have received them too from couples and have straight on my profile as I don't want attention from men but I definitely enjoy receiving as long as there is a woman there. I think there should be a category between straight and curious. It should be called greedy.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 22:58:55]

over a year ago

"I think there should be a category between straight and curious "

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

"Shared my first one with the wife last week. "

Lucky you, she's stunning

By *indmill and weetabixCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

A mouth is a mouth

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

It is you're right, I read Graham Nortons book (it was a good read) in it he says he's been with men and women. A friend of his was born a man and decided he wanted to become a woman, after years of councilling etc he had the op. He wanted someone to take away his virginity as a woman. He chose this lorry driver, after they'd had sex he said how was it for you? The guy said a holes a hole (I bet he was gutted) Anyway Graham said I agree..... But we're all attracted to either masculinity or femininity (some both) He said I like to feel strong arms around me and the ruggedness of a man. I like the softness of a woman and all she has to offer.

There was a thread on here once and it went something like this...... If someone was giving you a great blowjob and the lights were out, what would you do if the lights went on and it was a guy?

I like intimacy and the build up, not just sticking my cock in a mouth. We're all different. This is why I've said I would participate in a mmf with a bi curious couple and see where it went. I just cant visualise me ever meeting a guy on my own. I was tempted to meet a certain someone on here. She/he looks stunning in their pix..... But I don't know if they're pre op or post op

Watch this space, never say never

Like Alex Reid said if you tried a mouthful of a burger, would it make you a meateater

over a year ago

I like intimacy and the build up, not just sticking my cock in a mouth. We're all different. This is why I've said I would participate in a mmf with a bi curious couple and see where it went. I just cant visualise me ever meeting a guy on my own.

exactly, same with me although it would have to be mfmf not just mmf

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Took bacon rather than a burger to make me eat meat again! Lol

I agree, if it was completely dark you'd do it cause it felt good.

I've been in clubs in dark busy rooms - had lots of enjoyable things done to to me (ex used to place himself with his cock in my mouth so I couldn't see anything!) and had no idea who was doing what. Sometimes found out who afterwards and thought how it was someone I'd never let near me in a million years, but sod it I enjoyed it at the time

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Took bacon rather than a burger to make me eat meat again! Lol

I agree, if it was completely dark you'd do it cause it felt good.

I've been in clubs in dark busy rooms - had lots of enjoyable things done to to me (ex used to place himself with his cock in my mouth so I couldn't see anything!) and had no idea who was doing what. Sometimes found out who afterwards and thought how it was someone I'd never let near me in a million years, but sod it I enjoyed it at the time "

I love being blindfolded, or even just close your eyes! I love pleasing people too, i'm v good with my tongue x

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

I think if all are relaxed with each other a meeting, then pleasuring each other in any combinations make the meet very satisfying.

over a year ago

Thanks for all your input folks, it wasnt in a darkroom, although I did say originally that if it ever happened then it would have to be in the dark lol, and yep, when I looked down I saw something being done that I would never have thought I would have done in a million years too, dont get me wrong it was very nice and I really enjoyed it, cant wait to do it again

Paul xx

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

"A mouth is a mouth "

So says Dave Chappelle

Post new Message to Thread