Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hair removal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just wanted to ask both the men and women on fab what the best and long lasting hair removal methods are and any recommendations.

Also to the women would a guy with no to minimal body hair be a more attractive meet?

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you're wanting removal then the only permanent way is electrolysis. Do do, for instance, your pubes would take ages.

I went with laser. It's good for reduction and after 2 treatments I'm down about 90% I'd say. I'm having next in April. Been a bit long between them due to cash flow. If you have the money and the hair/skin colour combo it needs then I'd praise laser. I have some white pubes, I had them electrolysised and they're gone.

Both methods hurt but man up!

over a year ago

Thanks for that.not rally sure that's an option for me at the moment. Plus I have a lot to get rid off . I was thinking of using hair removal cream

over a year ago

"Thanks for that.not rally sure that's an option for me at the moment. Plus I have a lot to get rid off . I was thinking of using hair removal cream "

Waxing then?

over a year ago

"I just wanted to ask both the men and women on fab what the best and long lasting hair removal methods are and any recommendations.

Also to the women would a guy with no to minimal body hair be a more attractive meet?

Thanks in advance. "

Well your 30 and your hair is going to fall out your head and grow on your back pretty soon

And that looks stupid hairy back and nothing else

over a year ago

If the past generations in my family are anything to go by then I won't be going bald in the slightest

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Veet is the stuff to use apparently;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/reviews/B000KKNQBK

over a year ago

"If the past generations in my family are anything to go by then I won't be going bald in the slightest "

How about the hairy back ?

Post new Message to Thread