Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Stockings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I appreciate this is a done to death topic but my gf won't wear stockings / hold ups etc in bed. She wears tights to work occasionally but won't leave them on for me for fun. I love the look and feel of nylon on a girl, combined with a foot fetish that includes seeing them in hosiery. We discussed it, she said that dressing up in bed detracts the attention from her and becomes about the lingerie. It's not like I'm asking her to swing or get fisted without lube by a dozen blokes is it? Opinons please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I don't think I've seen this exact spin on a stockings thread before so I don't think it's been done to death. Why don't you try wearing them in bed (they do feel nice sometimes) and see if she follows suit?

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Some folks love lingerie, and others aren't fussed.

No, you're certainly not asking her to be fisted in a club, buuuut if it's not her thing then I think you need to leave it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Presumably she doesn't know you are on fab?

Strikes me your sex life with your girlfriend might have bigger problems than just her refusal to wear stocking.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

My opinion is that you shouldn't talk about your girlfriend behind her back to strangers. You should talk to her in an unentitled way and find out if there is something in the way you're approaching the subject that's putting her off or she genuinely believed that you would be more interested in the lingerie than her.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

My opinion is that you should respect her for her choices about what she wears on her body.

Life isn't all about what you want.

If I was your gf and didn't want to do that, but I also didn't want to get fisted without lube by a dozen blokes, then you asking me to do the former would actually be like you asking me to do the latter.

Because in both instances you are showing you actually don't care what I want, as a person, but only care about what you want to see me do.

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"My opinion is that you should respect her for her choices about what she wears on her body.

If I was your gf and didn't want to do that, but I also didn't want to get fisted without lube by a dozen blokes, then you asking me to do the former would actually be like you asking me to do the latter.

Because in both instances you are showing you actually don't care what I want, as a person, but only care about what you want to see me do. "

Thank you for explaining this far better than I could.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"My opinion is that you should respect her for her choices about what she wears on her body.

Because in both instances you are showing you actually don't care what I want, as a person, but only care about what you want to see me do.

Thank you for explaining this far better than I could."

over a year ago

"I appreciate this is a done to death topic but my gf won't wear stockings / hold ups etc in bed. She wears tights to work occasionally but won't leave them on for me for fun. I love the look and feel of nylon on a girl, combined with a foot fetish that includes seeing them in hosiery. We discussed it, she said that dressing up in bed detracts the attention from her and becomes about the lingerie. It's not like I'm asking her to swing or get fisted without lube by a dozen blokes is it? Opinons please "

Get yourself a new girlfriend .

Fisting without lube by a dozen blokes could be fun

over a year ago

This is more of a honest answer rather than all the snipping ones like above, ask your girlfriend if there is anything that she would like you to do for her in the bedroom department as a fair trade , tell her honestly that you love her to bits and that you love her just as much with or without them , but how much you like them as well , there's probably something that she would like and has never said , I had a friend who wanted his wife to wear a corset , it worked for them it's just about talking more about what each other likes , making a fuss of her a lot as well makes a big difference

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"This is more of a honest answer rather than all the snipping ones like above, ask your girlfriend if there is anything that she would like you to do for her in the bedroom department as a fair trade , tell her honestly that you love her to bits and that you love her just as much with or without them , but how much you like them as well , there's probably something that she would like and has never said , I had a friend who wanted his wife to wear a corset , it worked for them it's just about talking more about what each other likes , making a fuss of her a lot as well makes a big difference"

Lol. My answer was 100% honest.

There'd be nothing I'd "trade" for doing something I didn't want to do.

Bodies are not assets that can be bartered with favours for.

over a year ago

Sniping!

Not sure that is a description I would go for.

The guy has a single blokes profile on fab and he is complaining about his girlfriends refusal to comply with his sexual fantasies.

Frankly her refusal is the least of the problems in that relationship.

You call it "sniping" I call it something different.

I wonder what her thoughts would be if she realized she was being discussed in this way on a swingers site by her boyfriend!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you all for the replies. I respect them all. You're correct, fellow fabbers. Bigger problems than stockings are to be considered here.

I think I will bow my head and retire from fabs shortly. Maybe this was a subconscious

plea for open opinions on my infidelity. My apologies.

Post new Message to Thread