Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Quick question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi, we're having a little break from meeting anyone at the moment but would still like to enjoy taking pics for people and texting etc when the mood takes us. What do you think is best to put on profile as we don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks Donna X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps what you have wrote just there? That way people can determine whether they want to engage in phone fun or not. Some are not keen on it where as others enjoy it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi, we're having a little break from meeting anyone at the moment but would still like to enjoy taking pics for people and texting etc when the mood takes us. What do you think is best to put on profile as we don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks Donna X "

Exactly what you wrote here

By *orrado76Man
over a year ago

Banbury

I see quite a lot of profiles where people state "Not currently looking to meet, just here to cam or chat with friends" etc so at least people know what the deal is.

Of course, if it's a guy he probably hasn't read your profile or anyone elses as he's stuck in a loop staring and *enjoying* your pics.

...and who could blame him btw, you've got a great body

over a year ago

Yes I agree with that. I'm sure lots of people would love to swap sexy texts with you

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

errrrrmmm....... What you wrote on this post?

Seems simple enough to me.

And no; it won't stop dickheads messaging you.

over a year ago

"Hi, we're having a little break from meeting anyone at the moment but would still like to enjoy taking pics for people and texting etc when the mood takes us. What do you think is best to put on profile as we don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks Donna X "

well that is a shame xx

Post new Message to Thread