Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Initial Messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are a couple , We have a couples profile.

Predominantly When we get a message from a single guy

It's totally directed at P, fails to acknowledge I exist or will be present or involved in a prospective meet.

Basically like they would message a single female profile.

Why ???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *piritsonfabCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Yes I've had this a lot. I tell them if they try to sideline my partner that will be the end of it. ... they get that one warning.

But it makes the respectful ones who address both of us initially stand out. Actually it's always myself (sav) who chats and messages... but that doesn't mean my partner doesn't exist!

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"We are a couple , We have a couples profile.

It's totally directed at P, fails to acknowledge I exist or will be present or involved in a prospective meet.

Why ???"

I still don't know which one of you I'm talking to?

over a year ago

"Yes I've had this a lot. I tell them if they try to sideline my partner that will be the end of it. ... they get that one warning.

But it makes the respectful ones who address both of us initially stand out. Actually it's always myself (sav) who chats and messages... but that doesn't mean my partner doesn't exist!"

Totally agree ! It makes the respectful ones who have actually read the profile stand out

over a year ago

As for us

It's 99% of the time Me - J -

On here , P can't stand tech or messaging people .

So I handle that side of it

So ironically the one most guys ignore is almost certainly the one who will read the message

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be honest I don't understand why so many guys do this. I don't do it as i) you are a couple and should be treated as such and ii) I have seen plenty of warnings on profiles concerning the same. How hard is it to write 'Hello both' 'Hello X and Y' etc?

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

We always sign off our messages as Mr or Miss. Tbh we have stopped single men from being able to message but if we like one we always message them and would expect the reply to be directed to both of us. As we do when we message other couples, we always say hi "both"

Mr

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"We are a couple , We have a couples profile.

Why ???"

Well of all the photos; there is only one of a male ( presumably the male half of the couple), and one with a cock in it, which may or may not be the make of the couple, so you are " selling" the female. And the profile doesn't say much: especially what you " both " want so is it surprising? Oh and the male is straight: so both straight and bi males will have no idea what he is going to participate in

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most messages I get from couples will mainly be from the guy!! I'll start chatting and he will be like oh the Mrs is at work etc and that's fine if she knows he is messaging single females but pref I'd like to be contacted by the female first as it tends to be the male looking to meet behind her back! But then you never know who your talking to on here so it can be hard to judge! It's a no winner sometimes!

Post new Message to Thread