Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

pressured to be bi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many women are actually bisexual. It seems alot of women are pressured by their partner to try it for their own sexual gratification.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nobody will admit to it in the forums I'm sure.

I hope it doesn't happen very much (indeed or at all!) and that everyone is doing it for themselves not just to satisfy their partners

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I was seeing a girl off here and on her profile it said she was bi, I asked her if she was she said she'd kiss and play with a womans tits and finger her but that's as far as she'd go. It's another 1 of those things that people put on their profiles to get more meets. This isnt aimed at the girls that love playing with other women, true bi women

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm single so nobody is pressuring me.

The chance of anyone pressuring me into anything I don't want to do is very low.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I was seeing a girl off here and on her profile it said she was bi, I asked her if she was she said she'd kiss and play with a womans tits and finger her but that's as far as she'd go. It's another 1 of those things that people put on their profiles to get more meets. This isnt aimed at the girls that love playing with other women, true bi women "

If she's attracted to women then she's bi.

Whether she has sex or will do specific things is irrelevant.

It's not up to you, or anyone else, to decide if a woman will do enough to qualify as bi.

It's bizarre because men happy to be naked in the same room as other men are frequently told they are bi on here, (ok so that's a bit of an exaggeration but you get the point), yet women apparently have a specific checklist to fulfil before they can say they are bi.

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

"How many women are actually bisexual. It seems alot of women are pressured by their partner to try it for their own sexual gratification."

What would you do if your partner asked you to play with a guys cock?

Post new Message to Thread