Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

So I'm shallow...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok "

Well now they're charging for carrier bags .. it's hard for us mingers..

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Aren't we all shallow in a way, I'm attracted firstly by looks, then personality

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

personality is 9/10 of the law!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah own it. I'm shallow as fuck.

over a year ago

I admit to being shallow when it comes to swinging. Looks matter above all when I'm deciding whether I want to fuck someone.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Looks doesnt matter in nsa lol.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Depends who the sheriff is in these hinterlands...!

"personality is 9/10 of the law!! "

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok

Well now they're charging for carrier bags .. it's hard for us mingers.. "

Don't people re-use them?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

(wish I'd have put an apt emoticon)

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok "

I've just had the same thing. ..luckily we'd only exchanged a couple of messages.

Does make me laugh though! I love the block button

over a year ago

Funny. He could be famous and doesn't want his secret swinging desires to be leaked to the press, OR he's just ugly and ashamed.

Nothing wrong with being shallow. You are not having sex with the personality.

over a year ago

Why even give them the time of day without showing you a face pic ?

over a year ago

Faces are important! If that makes me shallow I'm fine with that.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yep, another shallow woman checking in.

How very dare I only want to have sex with men I find attractive?

over a year ago

I relplied "Don't you think attraction is important"? To which he replied, "Speak for yourself".

I bet he's gorgeous too!!! Just my luck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 11:25:33]

over a year ago

Says a lot about his face if anything

over a year ago

He came across interesting.

over a year ago

"I relplied "Don't you think attraction is important"? To which he replied, "Speak for yourself".

I bet he's gorgeous too!!! Just my luck "

I don't think he'll be a miss even if he's gorgeous - if he's not bothered about looks what does it say about him?

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Why even give them the time of day without showing you a face pic ? "

I'd assume it's because not everyone shows a face pic first.

I certainly don't (usually)

over a year ago

Face pic 1st or no chat lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 11:26:36]

over a year ago

I know! The cheek eh

over a year ago

I must be shallow as fuck then.. Because I won't even talk if I don't see a face pic first

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 23/02/16 11:26:36]"

It must be my long written profile describing exactly what it is I like

over a year ago

"I must be shallow as fuck then.. Because I won't even talk if I don't see a face pic first "

He seemed very charming and I was bored

over a year ago

"Looks doesnt matter in nsa lol."

It matters more! I'm not fucking the guys personality or looking for a relationship!

over a year ago

I wonder what attracted him to your profile in the first place?

Pictures are what attract us all on a swinging site followed by messages. If there is no physical attraction do we really bother?

over a year ago

Another shallow one here then too...got to be an attraction surely???

Nectar

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I must be shallow as fuck then.. Because I won't even talk if I don't see a face pic first "

I see this a lot more on UK profiles. We Irish are more cagey. It's a small country and a greater chance of bumping into someone you know (or even an extended family member) plus the general public is not that accepting of swingers yet. So a lot of the time it's not face pics first with us.

Works to my advantage as I'm not a good looking man so I rely on my personality!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Looks doesnt matter in nsa lol.

It matters more! I'm not fucking the guys personality or looking for a relationship!"

Question if I may, would you fuck a hot guy if his messages were shit/implied a shitty personality?

over a year ago

You notice somebody first because of their looks, that causes a lust that makes you want to get to know them.

Love at first sight is bollocks (In my humble opinion) lust yes, but you have to get to know somebody before you can love them!!

Without attraction, we're just friends that don't want to fuck!!

over a year ago

"I must be shallow as fuck then.. Because I won't even talk if I don't see a face pic first

I see this a lot more on UK profiles. We Irish are more cagey. It's a small country and a greater chance of bumping into someone you know (or even an extended family member) plus the general public is not that accepting of swingers yet. So a lot of the time it's not face pics first with us.

Works to my advantage as I'm not a good looking man so I rely on my personality!

"

I don't want to know what personality is like if I don't physically find them attractive

over a year ago

It matters more! I'm not fucking the guys personality or looking for a relationship!

Question if I may, would you fuck a hot guy if his messages were shit/implied a shitty personality?"

I wouldn't, no,.. But if I don't find them attractive in the physical sense then what is the point knowing their personality first?.. I could spend weeks talking to someone who has a great personality and them they send me a face pic.. And I don't find them attractive... Both our times wasted..

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I must be shallow as fuck then.. Because I won't even talk if I don't see a face pic first

I don't want to know what personality is like if I don't physically find them attractive "

Seems the UK does it differently. Over in Ireland people seem to want to know each other a bit first.

Not saying either way is correct. It's just interesting.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Question if I may, would you fuck a hot guy if his messages were shit/implied a shitty personality?

I wouldn't, no,.. But if I don't find them attractive in the physical sense then what is the point knowing their personality first?.. I could spend weeks talking to someone who has a great personality and them they send me a face pic.. And I don't find them attractive... Both our times wasted.. "

So then your saying that personality counts for something then? It's not just attractiveness?

over a year ago

I don't want to know what personality is like if I don't physically find them attractive

Seems the UK does it differently. Over in Ireland people seem to want to know each other a bit first.

Not saying either way is correct. It's just interesting. "

Wouldn't say the UK does it differently........ Would say each person uses sight in a way thqt works for them.

Im here too fuck hot people... If I don't think they are hot I won't talk to them because I'd be wasting their time.

If I find them hot.. And then speak for a little while and they are complete cock wombles, then I won't fuck them...

over a year ago

"I relplied "Don't you think attraction is important"? To which he replied, "Speak for yourself".

I bet he's gorgeous too!!! Just my luck

I don't think he'll be a miss even if he's gorgeous - if he's not bothered about looks what does it say about him?"

Very true

over a year ago

.. Personality also plays a massive part but to be honest we've had guys mail us who sound great and when you actually meet them we find out our front door as more personality. Looks and body are very important to

I wouldn't, no,.. But if I don't find them attractive in the physical sense then what is the point knowing their personality first?.. I could spend weeks talking to someone who has a great personality and them they send me a face pic.. And I don't find them attractive... Both our times wasted..

So then your saying that personality counts for something then? It's not just attractiveness?"

over a year ago

Your not shallow you just like to see the goods before you try them lol

I'm the same if you can't swap a face pic with someone how could they expect you to meet them and have sex with them!!

Don't worry about it I'm shallow too LMAO

over a year ago

Can people please reply outside of quotes.... it's very confusing

over a year ago

"Can people please reply outside of quotes.... it's very confusing "

I agree.

Oops!

over a year ago

I don't "demand" a face pic on first message, it would be a bit rich of me to do so since I don't display mine or send it out with a first message either. I do like to see one fairly early on though.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Personality, attitude, sense of humour. They're all important.

But...yeah. Sexual attraction is a pre requisite.

Non negotiable really.

Just the way it is: you get the horn, or you don't.

over a year ago

"Can people please reply outside of quotes....

Yeah it's appalling. They should be ashamed.

it's very confusing "

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Wouldn't say the UK does it differently........ Would say each person uses sight in a way thqt works for them.

Im here too fuck hot people... If I don't think they are hot I won't talk to them because I'd be wasting their time.

If I find them hot.. And then speak for a little while and they are complete cock wombles, then I won't fuck them... "

That's what I was getting at. Thanks.

And cock wombles....love it.

By the way, you're hot. I'd do you, but I doubt it's mutual. And that's OK

over a year ago

If I find them hot.. And then speak for a little while and they are complete cock wombles, then I won't fuck them...

By the way, you're hot. I'd do you, but I doubt it's mutual. And that's OK "

Thanks ... I don't know..I haven't seen your face... Did you read that but not actually understand it?

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks ... I don't know..I haven't seen your face... Did you read that but not actually understand it? "

At the start no, I had thought that you'd fuck a guy as long as he's hot...even if he had the personality of a dung beetle. Glad to see I was mistaken.

over a year ago

If looks could kill, they probably will. Wise words from Peter Gabriel

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

Ha. The mutual broadsides seem to have made you both forego the quotey thing.

Thanks ... I don't know..I haven't seen your face... Did you read that but not actually understand it?

At the start no, I had thought that you'd fuck a guy as long as he's hot...even if he had the personality of a dung beetle. Glad to see I was mistaken.

"

over a year ago

If i'd been chatting a while i'd want to see who i'm talking to as well. I don't even start chatting to anyone before face pics now though.

over a year ago

I send a face pic with every first message don't see how requesting one makes you shallow xx

over a year ago

"Funny. He could be famous and doesn't want his secret swinging desires to be leaked to the press, OR he's just ugly and ashamed.

Nothing wrong with being shallow. You are not having sex with the personality."

You are having sex with the package - including the personality.

over a year ago

I don't even chat to people without seeing the face first.

over a year ago

did you send him your face picture?

over a year ago

The whole package matters (which includes aesthetic attraction). If that's what makes people shallow then so be it.

over a year ago

"did you send him your face picture?"

No - he didn't ask!

over a year ago

I apologise for any of my input that wasn't quoted. Boss came in and I got all flustered hiding my phone under the desk!

By *ruegent101Man
over a year ago

down by the river side

Confusing? Don't know how you can be classed as shallow when everyone on this site would wanto see a face picture before meeting etc has to be some sort of attraction, Probably just spat his dummy out cause it wasn't going his way

over a year ago

"The whole package matters (which includes aesthetic attraction). If that's what makes people shallow then so be it."

Get this... I was at a party last weekend. Some guy who I'd never met before was trying to touch me. I told him no. So yesterday he messages to ask if I'll go out to dinner. In the nicest possible way I explained that although he seemed like a nice person, the chemistry wasn't there. He Took it ok (ish) by responding "End of conversation"!!

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok I send a face pic with every first message don't see how requesting one makes you shallow xx "

Lovely thighs by the way

over a year ago

Did he not expect you to want to see him at some stage , if you meet would you have to keep your eyes closed , logic level -175

over a year ago

No pic no sex simple

over a year ago

Very interesting post but yes, I'm shallow, I don't mind admitting it. Perhaps I should admit that there's no end to the depths of my shallowness.

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok

Did he not expect you to want to see him at some stage , if you meet would you have to keep your eyes closed , logic level -175"

I removed 'blindfolds' from my list of interests. You'd think he'd have noticed right?!?

over a year ago

"Very interesting post but yes, I'm shallow, I don't mind admitting it. Perhaps I should admit that there's no end to the depths of my shallowness. "

Shallow in what way?

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok I send a face pic with every first message don't see how requesting one makes you shallow xx

Lovely thighs by the way "

thankyou sexy you have gorgeous eyes xx

over a year ago

"Been chatting with a guy for a couple of days, now I've asked to see his face pic I'm apparently shallow. Erm ok I send a face pic with every first message don't see how requesting one makes you shallow xx

Lovely thighs by the way thankyou sexy you have gorgeous eyes xx "

I do.....

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

He must be worried he's an ugly git

over a year ago

Lovely thighs by the way thankyou sexy you have gorgeous eyes xx

I do..... "

you do can I stare into them please xx

over a year ago

Lovely thighs by the way thankyou sexy you have gorgeous eyes xx

I do..... you do can I stare into them please xx "

Go ahead

over a year ago

I'm shallow too then. I always exchange face pics first. Avoids wasting each other's time if there's no attraction

Post new Message to Thread