Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock size

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is mind small or average because a lot of guys seem to say there's is 8 inches or more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't tell from the photo and I'm sure it depends where you start measuring from. Some guys must use their belly button for a starting point.

Sarah

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Is mind small or average because a lot of guys seem to say there's is 8 inches or more "

Don't worry too much about labels and measurements. It's a penis, it's yours and you should be more than happy with it. You don't need to concern yourself with what other guys are doing with their penises.

It is what it is. Enjoy it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Don't know,but that cock needs a profile of it's own. Oh hang on it has...

over a year ago

I can't tell.. I don't think you have enough photos of it

over a year ago

"I can't tell.. I don't think you have enough photos of it "

over a year ago

"Is mind small or average because a lot of guys seem to say there's is 8 inches or more "

No matter what size it is,you seem very proud of yours,judging by the amount of pics.

By *hatMan69Man
over a year ago

Denver

I've never measured mine. I don't see a point in it. Most girls I know don't even care about size but how they use it.

By *nysladMan
over a year ago

Anglesey

lol

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

The Guardian reported on a pretty good study(I like to imagine..)about half a year or so ago.

Apparently if you're around 8 inches plus, then you're in the top percentile of the population..

I'll try to paste a link in a bit if i can be arsed.

By *ervent_fervourMan
over a year ago

Halifax

There you go.

Have fun..!

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/2015/mar/05/what-is-the-average-penis-size-find-out-with-this-interactive-graphic

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Is mind small or average because a lot of guys seem to say there's is 8 inches or more

Don't worry too much about labels and measurements. It's a penis, it's yours and you should be more than happy with it. You don't need to concern yourself with what other guys are doing with their penises.

It is what it is. Enjoy it."

Exactly this mate

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Can't tell without a sky remote

over a year ago

"Can't tell from the photo and I'm sure it depends where you start measuring from. Some guys must use their belly button for a starting point.

Sarah "

The Seawich measuring guide is now the universally adopted fab measuring guide! Let us know how you fare op!

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

"I can't tell.. I don't think you have enough photos of it

lol"

ha ha

By *adyboy-DaddyCouple
over a year ago

Andover

Mines average for Fab at 19 inches. Assuming I start measuring from my arsehole.

And go round my thigh once.

By *nowleopard77Man
over a year ago

London

I've always been told I have a large one.. It's the width that usually does the damage but I've never measured mine.

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Miss says size dont matter to her personally as long as it is used wisely. I think I read somewhere it only takes 2 inches to please a woman but obviously all are different.

Ive always had a complex about my cock but always reasuured by partners that it is big enough amd thick enough.

A lot of people have differing views, I guess it boils down to personal preference?

Mr

over a year ago

I like to measure from nipples just to get a little bit of a head start

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"I like to measure from nipples just to get a little bit of a head start "

Lmao!

over a year ago

"I like to measure from nipples just to get a little bit of a head start

Lmao! "

Hey don't tell me there's never been a situation in life where you've not added a little extra Iam setting a good 4inch standard here

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Lmao!

Hey don't tell me there's never been a situation in life where you've not added a little extra Iam setting a good 4inch standard here "

Honestly, im too insecure to measure mine but i defo would give myself a head start if I did lol.

But as i say i never have measured it, every one i been with has enjoyed it so not really worried about finding out

Mr

over a year ago

As long as it works and gets hard wat matters wouldn't u say??

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I think this question should be aimed at the ladies. Excuse the pun lol.

over a year ago

Lmao!

Hey don't tell me there's never been a situation in life where you've not added a little extra Iam setting a good 4inch standard here

Honestly, im too insecure to measure mine but i defo would give myself a head start if I did lol.

But as i say i never have measured it, every one i been with has enjoyed it so not really worried about finding out

Mr "

Yeah I've never measured mine either in truth I don't see the point can't change the little fella xx

over a year ago

"As long as it works and gets hard wat matters wouldn't u say??"

No not at all. A working and hard 2 inch cock is doing nothing for me. I like big.

Have to say tho I wouldn't care if your cock was 12 inches id have already discounted you just on the sheer volume of cock pics on your profile.

Why do men think cum shots are attractive? Anyone know?

Real girl

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Lmao!

Mr

Yeah I've never measured mine either in truth I don't see the point can't change the little fella xx"

As long as my mrs is happy, im happy although i found that when we went on a meet and the other bloke flopped out a fucking tree trunk it was a bit intimidating to say the least. Lol

Mr

over a year ago

on my screen you look 15 mm so very small can I call you justin

over a year ago

Lmao!

Mr

Yeah I've never measured mine either in truth I don't see the point can't change the little fella xx

As long as my mrs is happy, im happy although i found that when we went on a meet and the other bloke flopped out a fucking tree trunk it was a bit intimidating to say the least. Lol

Mr"

Ahahhaa yes I can second that feeling nearly picked up my clothes and left but thought hey different angles and all lol

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

Lmao!

Mr

Mr

Ahahhaa yes I can second that feeling nearly picked up my clothes and left but thought hey different angles and all lol"

We stayed, didnt result in full swap, just soft play and i found it amusing to wath my mrs try and wrap her mouth round it to be honest lol

over a year ago

If it tickles my tonsils I'm happy

over a year ago

"If it tickles my tonsils I'm happy "

if it doesn't I'll use my fingers ??

By *r missCouple
over a year ago

south wales

"If it tickles my tonsils I'm happy "

Open wide

over a year ago

Lmao!

Mr

Mr

Ahahhaa yes I can second that feeling nearly picked up my clothes and left but thought hey different angles and all lol

We stayed, didnt result in full swap, just soft play and i found it amusing to wath my mrs try and wrap her mouth round it to be honest lol"

Glad Iam not the only one that likes to see a nice tight fit hahah

over a year ago

"If it tickles my tonsils I'm happy

if it doesn't I'll use my fingers ??"

You would be taking my 'finger fucking my mouth' virginity

over a year ago

Open wide

"

Arrrhhh

over a year ago

if it doesn't I'll use my fingers ??

You would be taking my 'finger fucking my mouth' virginity "

yessssssss happy with that x

over a year ago

OP it really doesn't matter, you cant change it, its yours, enjoy it! Mine is average and I've never had any complaints ever so stop worrying, or fishing!

over a year ago

It's not the size that counts its the abacus

over a year ago

I can get 6 budgies perched on mine

Post new Message to Thread