Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Relationship/dating

Jump to newest

By *onnyguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

uk

Hi there I no I will prob get slated for posting thus but here goes I no it's not a dating site but would really like to find someone to start dating or even maybe more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't see why you'd get slated for stating what you want. Lots of couples have met on here and whilst I don't see it as a dating site, I'd rather meet someone permanent here

By *onnyguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

uk

Me too really if I met someone off thus site I thought will be easier there would be no secrets as we would both no what each other wants.ive been in long term relationships before and had to hold back of what I like and into but now I just thought if I could find someone off this site it would be perfect xx

over a year ago

If you're looking for a swinging type partner this would be a great place to look. Sometimes there are dating threads for likeminded people. Good luck.

By *onnyguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

uk

Thank you

over a year ago

Have you tried pof

By *onnyguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

uk

"Have you tried pof "

Yeah I've tried pof and badoo yes but I was more thinking if I met someone on those site how would I explain to them I like swinging lol I'm an open and honest guy but it's quite difficult when you first meet someone outside the swinging

over a year ago

I'm not particularly looking for a partner who is into swinging but I'm more likely to find someone on here who is open minded and kinky. I'm fed up with dating men who are only interested in lights out missionary

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Have you tried pof

Yeah I've tried pof and badoo yes but I was more thinking if I met someone on those site how would I explain to them I like swinging lol I'm an open and honest guy but it's quite difficult when you first meet someone outside the swinging "

There are quite a few people on here who wouldn't be interested in swinging once they got into a relationship. I don't think you can assume anything.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Yep I want to find myself a man that's not just for sex

over a year ago

Socials are the way to go x

By *onnyguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

uk

"Yep I want to find myself a man that's not just for sex "

PM me

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Yep I want to find myself a man that's not just for sex

PM me"

Why do you know someone my own age who can accommodate,I'm all ears

over a year ago

Having met each other in here I hear what you're saying and it has been great know what each other like, that's not saying it doesn't have its drawbacks (for us).

One thing you need to think about though is both being happy to carry on the lifestyle, what can feel like a great thing knowing you both swing you will both need to be comfortable seeing each other doing it. Theory is always good practice isn't always as it seems.

over a year ago

I'd love to find another lady like my ex that is date and swing with

over a year ago

Loads of people are looking.

I'm happy with NSA but would like to find someone kinky who likes 3sums and isn't gonna use me to hook up with other people coz single ladies it's easy on here and fun, buddy up with a guy you have to start compromising for NSA - fuck that.

Post new Message to Thread