Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi boys are elusive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So we get a whole lot of messages from straight boys who develop bi tendencies once we reply and explain we are a couple (like it's not obvious already with a couples profile!)

We receive the odd message from gay men and gay couples (always a treat).

But seldom do we ever get a message from an actual living breathing bi boy.

Someone explain!

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I'm too old & too far away, otherwise I'd pm ya

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd totally message you. Been looking for a Bi 3 way

over a year ago

Try some full body pics of the male..

By *aul DeUther-OneMan
over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

Both of you lookin really good shape.- Might it be that guys are a little nervous that they don't.... measure up? Not just in terms of length/girth. Myself, I tend towards couples of 'average' build and looks

over a year ago

I've just never come across your profile, probably because of distance filters. Have tortured my self mentally about measuring up but as one of exes used to say, everyone is a unique snow flake.

over a year ago

It's a lazy profile text , which says nothing about what you offer .

Pics are great , and a couple of great veris though .

Try making the profile more appealing with more about what you are really looking for .

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I find all these threads about 'we can't find bi men' really odd. To me, the site seems pretty over run with them at the minute.

I'm not looking for bi curious or bisexual men yet the amount of mail, winks and friends invites I get are unreal.

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

I've messaged you before, OP

over a year ago

I'd definitely message yous

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

"So we get a whole lot of messages from straight boys who develop bi tendencies once we reply and explain we are a couple (like it's not obvious already with a couples profile!)

Someone explain!

X"

I message, but the distance is too great and I'm very very very lazy and you look too hot for an average Joe like me.

over a year ago

"I find all these threads about 'we can't find bi men' really odd. To me, the site seems pretty over run with them at the minute.

I'm not looking for bi curious or bisexual men yet the amount of mail, winks and friends invites I get are unreal. "

Its the same when couples say that they cant find single bisexual ladies, that's all I've met! I cant seem to say 'good morning' without tripping over 1!

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I've just messaged them saying I'm shocked they're not inundated with offers. They both look great, I get lots of offers of gay/bi or bi curious even guys that say they're straight, so why doesn't the OP? I've been offered mmf's off bi curious couples but for 1 reason or another they cry off or is it a lets tease the single guy game

We'll block you if it says straight on your profile

Put bi curious on your profile you'll get more meets

I don't like labels, they seldom are what it says on the tin

How do I know if I'm bi curious when I've never been with a guy, like I've always said I'm not attracted to men..... But who knows what would happen in the heat of the moment

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"I find all these threads about 'we can't find bi men' really odd. To me, the site seems pretty over run with them at the minute.

I'm not looking for bi curious or bisexual men yet the amount of mail, winks and friends invites I get are unreal.

Its the same when couples say that they cant find single bisexual ladies, that's all I've met! I cant seem to say 'good morning' without tripping over 1!"

Haha

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I'm quiet suprised your not getting messages from bi men. If I had come across your profile as a local couple I would have sent a message, and I barely ever send speculative messages as I know I am an aquired taste.

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

"So we get a whole lot of messages from straight boys who develop bi tendencies once we reply and explain we are a couple (like it's not obvious already with a couples profile!)

Someone explain!

X"

I'm a bi guy, despite our profile being quite clear we still get the most contact from straight men with eyesight or reading problems

Agree with some comments regarding pics of the male and a little more about what you're looking for will help you

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

A lot of straight guys here are bi and just afraid of saying so on their profile because it will ruin their chances with couples who don't want bi guys.

Bi women are accepted more than bi guys.

Sad but true.

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

Most of these type of threads are look at me and inflate my ego..... Just a little bit more, I'm shocked most don't burst they're that full..... Mostly of themselves

By *dcumlover2Man
over a year ago

dunfermline

I definitely would but too far away I have the opposite problem cant find a couple

Post new Message to Thread