Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

1st time with a girl

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm bi curious and want to try new things what was your 1st time like and would anyone like to teach me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first time was rubbish no fault of the other lady who was incredibly sexy and a lovely person.

I was just so nervous and it felt so strange not being confident in what I was doing.

The more I do the more I love it though everyone gets better with practice

over a year ago

My first time was with my best friend 2 years ago, very d*unken night but i remember it with great fondness!! It was part of a threesome (well foursome but we shan't get into the where fors), I just wish we had both been sober.

I had another threesome last year and was a nice experience but I didn't fancy her much so wasn't as good.

It is something I'd like to explore more but I'm happy being with ads, maybe it's something that might happen in the future but I really don't care if it never does again

G x

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I've only had 1 experience & it was with a bi-fem couple. It was a really lovely - they really put me at ease & focused on me.

over a year ago

I've been with a few girls in my time, I'll gladly teach you

over a year ago

My first time was great. I was nervous, though. It happened at a club with another couple. We still play with them regularly and they are absolutely wonderful people. Couldn't have asked for better, really.

-Courtney

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My first time was great. I was nervous, though. It happened at a club with another couple. We still play with them regularly and they are absolutely wonderful people. Couldn't have asked for better, really.

-Courtney "

Would love Courtney to be my 1st time xx

By *ulltwoCouple
over a year ago

Hull

My first time was with my best friend at the age of 15!! it was weird at first but it became a regular thing for us if we was feeling that way out, second time was with a friend also and my partner was there, he watched us do our thing then fucked me in front of her your sexy so I'm sure you won't be short on offers.

over a year ago

"My first time was great. I was nervous, though. It happened at a club with another couple. We still play with them regularly and they are absolutely wonderful people. Couldn't have asked for better, really.

-Courtney

Would love Courtney to be my 1st time xx"

Just saw this. Thanks

over a year ago

"I'm bi curious and want to try new things what was your 1st time like and would anyone like to teach me "

Our first time was really nice and yes we would love to teach you. We are local also

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I've always been attracted to beautiful women, but the first real bi experience was just a few years ago at Cap d'Agde - neither of us spoke, but it seemed quite natural to kiss and stroke each other's bodies. Since then I have had many really enjoyable bi experiences, mostly in clubs, and only wish there were more opportunities. While I love sex with men, with women it is usually more sensuous.

over a year ago

My first was with my best friend as well, and had been a long time coming so it was lovely!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/16 19:11:01]

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Mine was a fumbling mess; much like my first time was with a guy. Came back thinking what the point of it was

Glad I decided to give it another go

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Mine was with my best friend as a teenager, it just felt right I was more nervous going back with a guy after 5 years of just lady loving!

over a year ago

I really enjoyed my first time. It was at a club. I was so nervous (especially as the lady was gorgeous!). We played together in a private room whilst my husband sat at the bar downstairs. I've had some really good bi experiences since then and always looking for more

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

My first time was in a club a couple of years ago now. It just seemed so natural. I just did what I know I like.

I say I'm bi-playful because I only occasionally fancy girls and it's guys that turn me on. However, women's kisses are so soft and luscious and their bodies have delicious curves... Hmm, perhaps I'm a little more than bi-playful.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I sucked my first cock when I was 16 x

Post new Message to Thread