Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Regrets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever immediately regretted having sex/fun with someone on fab afterwards? I enjoyed the fun at the time but within a few hours knew I had made a mistake. I should have been honest with myself and say I did not fancy the guy in question but I did enjoy his company and simply felt really horny on the night! Anyone identify with this?? Trouble is when I told the guy afterwards it would be a one off and I would be happy to see him as a pal next time he promptly unfriended and blocked me! Talking about going in the huff! I now think I will think more before heading for the bedroom.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven't regretted meeting anyone I've met - I've had sex with men who, with hindsight, I possibly didn't fancy that much, or which I didn't massively enjoy, but those experiences taught me about what I do like and what I am looking for, so I don't regret them.

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

What's the point in regret, you cant go back in time..

He's lucky that he even got a meet and had some fun so his reaction is just childish..

You had some fun, that you enjoyed and now you don't have to see him again because he blocked you.. seriously, whats to regret ??

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think that is a good way to look at it instead of feeling guilty and annoyed with oneself

over a year ago

Having sex once with someone on here doesn't mean you have to meet them again for more

Don't feel bad about it

Sometimes once is more than enough

over a year ago

No I don't regret anything cos it is all nsa, it is not like you will have them as a gf or anything.

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

at least it was a couple of days later you got the regrets feeling

had a few when I got that feeling half way through the meet

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Why regret something you enjoyed at the time and he's probably blocked you so he doesn't contact you again

over a year ago

Only if they get clingy after, then i regret meeting them coz i realise they're bored and nothing better to do all day.

Had some crap meets i regret - where the guy was done in 5 mins and acts like i'm ok with being a cum dump and didn't need anything.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Has anyone ever immediately regretted having sex/fun with someone on fab afterwards? I enjoyed the fun at the time but within a few hours knew I had made a mistake. I should have been honest with myself and say I did not fancy the guy in question but I did enjoy his company and simply felt really horny on the night! Anyone identify with this?? Trouble is when I told the guy afterwards it would be a one off and I would be happy to see him as a pal next time he promptly unfriended and blocked me! Talking about going in the huff! I now think I will think more before heading for the bedroom."

He hasn't necessarily gone into a huff, he's just acknowledged the fact that you only want to see him platonically by doing what a lot of people do. He's done nothing wrong.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Oh but if he reads the forum he's sure to know that you regret your meet.

By *appy and lucky 2015Man
over a year ago

bristol,

"Having sex once with someone on here doesn't mean you have to meet them again for more

Don't feel bad about it

Sometimes once is more than enough "

This is so true

Your never going to click with everyone in the bedroom

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Yeh I've had regrets. at the time u think sounds good, sex is great but then you find out a little bit more about them and they're nasty pieces of work....lol usually the "straight" guys mostly I have to say sorry guys. The women seem nicer people.

Post new Message to Thread