Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What do you look for in a guy

Jump to newest

By *rown1993 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

This is aimed at the women on this site. I'm curious, what exactly do you look for when you're deciding whether a guy is worth messaging or replying to.

I've all but stopped using this site the last year or so but still come on every once in a while. Then when it comes to actually messaging anyone I just stop because I rarely if ever get even get a reply. (And no I don't just message asking 'wanna fuck')

So what exactly is it that makes you want to reply?

(Also, not a rant, asking for genuine opinions)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Someone who is photo verified, (verified by others is a bonus) they have public pics; 1 body pic, 1 cock pic and preferably one face pic but understandable If not but would need face pic privately.

Someone who has actually written something on their profile. Not bragging about cock or how many women you've been with etc bonus points if you can inject some classy humour.

Turn offs on profiles are too many cock pics, rude or no profile text, single men who have an abundance of public pics of women and dirty backgrounds of pictures. (Aka, clean your bed and put the lid down on the toilet st the very least!)

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I look for a modicum of intelligence so that a decent conversation can be had.

over a year ago

I look for a man who is bisexual, who is into BDSM, and who comes across articulately.

over a year ago

I will also add Clear pictures to that list. If your pic is blurry or too dark to see I'm not going to go messaging hunting for more pics.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Off to check my profile for above suggestions....!!

over a year ago

"Off to check my profile for above suggestions....!! "

^^^^

This is a good male profile

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Agree, Dave's profile is good.

I look for

1. A decent write up, not a stupid one liner. Something that suggests a degree of intelligence.

2. A good frontal pic showing his cock (I love cock, I want to see it). Just one or 2 good frontals will do, 85 pictures of your cock are unnecessary

3. A good bum picture. Yes, I love bums too

4. A face pic that may be private but available.

I don't care much about age, race, married vs. single. Sometimes all one gets is #2-4 and #1 requires an email or two to clarify whether that intelligence is there or not. On the FLIP side, you may have an astounding write up but if your pictures are shitty, forget it. So fellas, pictures ARE important. Some blokes have it all, many have neither and a few have great pics but it becomes very clear that they're morons.

over a year ago

I look for pictures of the guy's body. I also look for a face pic either on the profile or in the message. These are the top deciders of whether I want to meet a guy.

His profile should also say a bit of what he is looking for - what kind of play he wants to have. A bit of humor on the profile is highly favored by me, though not essential. If the text on a profile is minimal, then the messages should be well written and informative (a "hi xx" isn't going to get far with a one line profile....).

If pictures are dark, blurry, all private, more of a random woman than of the guy...then I'm not interested. Dick pics don't really matter to me much.

Beyond that I guess it really varies on people's personalities. We always reply, though, so the above is more for a favorable reply.

Good luck.

-Courtney

over a year ago

The only other advice I can give is for you to act on the what's already been said, no point asking for it and not doing anything about it, as many do.

Good luck.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

My gatecrash of this was meant in good humour...but thanks for the compliments

Always happy to receive suggestions for improvements

over a year ago

Wanna see attractive face and body pics (attractive to me so you'd have to guess that bit lol).

Things on the profile that show we're into the same things.

Decent message. Will give guys their dues, i get a lot of shit messages but also some great messages - but often without pics or pics and i don't fancy them.

Sometimes i wanna reply to a guy but am busy or just don't know what to say back despite the message being great, so i'd appreciate some patience.

Not too formal but not too personal either.

And forget compliments, they just mean nothing until the guy gets to know you and compliments something meaningful rather than your looks.

over a year ago

"Off to check my profile for above suggestions....!! "

Yeah think I might look at mine again!!!

Post new Message to Thread