FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women playing with your man without asking...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, gents, and anyone else inbetween a general discussion as ive had a two runnings this weekend with the same woman...

Well I pretty much turn my back for 2 minutes and theres some woman knawing on my mans cock!

Then yesterday she swoops in when I left the room and sits infront of him with her legs open...

Ive spoken to her and her response is she simply doesnt care..

Now am I right to feel slightly pissed off? Or is it acceptable for women to do what they please without thinking of implications?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whats your fella do when this is happening?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mabye your guy should have told her no instead of expecting you to tell her off.

Just a thought .

It's not right to touch anyone without their consent . But I'm pretty sure if he didn't want his cock gnawed on he would have said so.

Pretty damn disrespectful to you if you're not happy with it though

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is another thread discussing same kind of thing.. 'Women touching without asking '.. So you're not the only ones it seems

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

You need to be talking to your man as he's the one who should give or deny consent to touch him.

I'd never expect anyone to ask my permission to play with my partner, just as I wouldn't appreciate anyone asking my partner for permission to touch me.

If your partner gave consent, or didn't stop her or move away, then your issue is with him.

I'm assuming this was in a club? Gnawing on his cock sounds a bit much for in the office or on a bus.

Reply privately

By *p4genpeople88Couple
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

"Mabye your guy should have told her no instead of expecting you to tell her off.

Just a thought .

It's not right to touch anyone without their consent . But I'm pretty sure if he didn't want his cock gnawed on he would have said so.

Pretty damn disrespectful to you if you're not happy with it though"

Reply privately

By *p4genpeople88Couple
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

Well said we play together and my mr gets to play as I'm busy most of time he ain't xxx

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Mabye your guy should have told her no instead of expecting you to tell her off.

Just a thought .

Pretty damn disrespectful to you if you're not happy with it though"

It's disrespectful of him to allow it if his partner isn't happy.

If he consented then she's not doing anything wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is another thread discussing same kind of thing.. 'Women touching without asking '.. So you're not the only ones it seems "

Seems to be something that is on the increase... I do wonder why the guys don't say something ...but from now on I am going to be more firm and tell them and if they have touched without asking they can get knotted if they think they are carrying on x

Reply privately

over a year ago

He was probably there enjoying it, what man wouldn't...

But as a woman id always ask the other woman if I could play with their partner not just ecpect too...

Whats even funnier is she didnt even speak to us all night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just a thought .

Pretty damn disrespectful to you if you're not happy with it though

It's disrespectful of him to allow it if his partner isn't happy.

If he consented then she's not doing anything wrong."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He was probably there enjoying it, what man wouldn't...

But as a woman id always ask the other woman if I could play with their partner not just ecpect too...

Whats even funnier is she didnt even speak to us all night"

I'm like you.. Id always ask both and watch for the partners consent...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly what I did, her words were 'not my problem'

Homewrecker really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Exactly what I did, her words were 'not my problem'

Homewrecker really."

Your fella needs to say no thanks instead of letting her suck hes cock

Reply privately

over a year ago

I suppose I am lucky I can choose my own life and don't have a woman controlling who I can and can't speak to obviously within reason

What right do you think you have to control who your husband or other half speaks to.

Perhaps you should look st your own insecurity issues.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really."

That seems to be a common attitude just lately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It takes two to tango.

Why doesn't your partner ask her to stop if he doesn't want her to do it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did she leave a veri ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

That seems to be a common attitude just lately."

It's ridiculous if you are thinking someone is a threat to your relationship you need to reevaluate the relationship

Next she will be checking his phone etc etc

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'd expect him to say no. I wouldn't feel it was my place to say something unless he had asked me to.

But I see and hear of this happening more and more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

It's ridiculous if you are thinking someone is a threat to your relationship you need to reevaluate the relationship

"

I don't think they are a threat, just that its rude and I wouldn't dream of doing it. The not my problem attitude was what I meant was a common thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow a bit of a over reaction I'd say. Your hubby should of said no and if your not happy for him to play then maybe swinging isn't for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he consent to the cock 'knawing'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose I am lucky I can choose my own life and don't have a woman controlling who I can and can't speak to obviously within reason

What right do you think you have to control who your husband or other half speaks to.

Perhaps you should look st your own insecurity issues. "

I think youre missing the point

MEN HAVE TO ASK TO PLAY, SO WHY DONT WOMEN HAVE TO ASK TOO!

Its all about respect I wouldnt just come up to you without even acknowledging you and sucking ya dick whilst your mrs is having a chim wag, id ask your mrs first then id ask you... Out of respect... Which is obvious its lacked in other couples not just one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did he consent to the cock 'knawing'? "

Nope she just started sucking without asking...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did he consent to the cock 'knawing'?

"

Did he stop her

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose I am lucky I can choose my own life and don't have a woman controlling who I can and can't speak to obviously within reason

Its all about respect I wouldnt just come up to you without even acknowledging you and sucking ya dick whilst your mrs is having a chim wag, id ask your mrs first then id ask you... Out of respect... Which is obvious its lacked in other couples not just one "

I ask the person I'm intending to play with. I assume that they are capable adults who can make their own decisions - or ask their partner if their relationship states that they need to ask permission.

I wouldn't ever ask someone first if I could play with a person who wasn't them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

I don't think they are a threat, just that its rude and I wouldn't dream of doing it. The not my problem attitude was what I meant was a common thing. "

Exactly ^^^^^

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Homewrecker really."

If he didn't say no or make it clear he did not want her to do that then I agree with her that it's not her problem. In her eyes he is giving her the go ahead to do it.

I think you need to sit down and talk to your partner instead of blaming someone else for the lack of comunication between the two of you.

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"He was probably there enjoying it, what man wouldn't...

Whats even funnier is she didnt even speak to us all night"

The man that knows it would upset his partner?

She should have asked, your fella should have said no and stopped her.

It isn't hard to stop a woman sucking your cock...

She doesn't want to wreck a home she wants to suck a cock and fuck. That's what people do at clubs. To be a home wrecker you and you fella would have to let her wreck it...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Did he ask her to stop?

Reply privately

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

I'm no persons property!!!

But I'M open to offers

Maybe bring a lead to keep me in line

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its all about respect I wouldnt just come up to you without even acknowledging you and sucking ya dick whilst your mrs is having a chim wag, id ask your mrs first then id ask you... Out of respect... Which is obvious its lacked in other couples not just one

I ask the person I'm intending to play with. I assume that they are capable adults who can make their own decisions - or ask their partner if their relationship states that they need to ask permission.

I wouldn't ever ask someone first if I could play with a person who wasn't them."

Exactly profile says mrs has the final say, like when you attend clubs is the woman always has the final say or makes the decisions...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Would have taken so much effort for him to push her away think your problem is with your man and not the other woman

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask her to stop? "

Message me ill explain all xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would have taken so much effort for him to push her away think your problem is with your man and not the other woman"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't ever ask someone first if I could play with a person who wasn't them.

Exactly profile says mrs has the final say, like when you attend clubs is the woman always has the final say or makes the decisions...

"

You've misunderstood what I wrote.

I would NEVER make a decision on behalf of my partner. If someone asked me if they could play with him, I'd laugh and tell him that he's more than capable of making his own decisions.

The woman *does not* always have the final say at a club. It should be down to the individual to have the final say about their own body.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask her to stop?

Ive asked this but op seems to be ignoring it

Message me ill explain all xxx"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow a bit of a over reaction I'd say. Your hubby should of said no and if your not happy for him to play then maybe swinging isn't for you. "

Although in our case both play.. We have met plenty of couples where only the lady plays as the guy isn't allowed to... But in this case I think the lady is annoyed at the lack of respect.

I know with us that if Mr hasn't returned from his walk to get a drink or bathroom visit he has most likely stopped to kiss or go down on a lady somewhere, however I know should it be going further that as we don't play fully separately that he would wait for me to find him or come and find me and tell me what had happened.

I do not think that anyone should help themselves to anyone and if a partner isn't happy you would step away, not carry on. It is there issue\decision but why would anyone make it their problem. X I'm straight out of it if a woman isn't happy no matter how much anyone was enjoying it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

If he didn't say no or make it clear he did not want her to do that then I agree with her that it's not her problem. In her eyes he is giving her the go ahead to do it.

I think you need to sit down and talk to your partner instead of blaming someone else for the lack of comunication between the two of you."

They view our profile 30/40 times a day... Im sure they know what were about...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask her to stop?

Message me ill explain all xxx"

No thanks . my inbox is for arranging meets. Explain here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

I think you need to sit down and talk to your partner instead of blaming someone else for the lack of comunication between the two of you.

They view our profile 30/40 times a day... Im sure they know what were about... "

So a woman who viewed your profile 30/40 times a day asked your partner if she could give him oral sex, he agreed, and you're upset?

Is that basically the summary?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask her to stop?

Message me ill explain all xxx

No thanks . my inbox is for arranging meets. Explain here "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he stop her"

That's ridiculous I know when a girl is going to

Suck my cock . I

Also know when a girl wants to suck it . She does things like bend down and put it in her mouth . At any point if

I don't want todo it isay so .and as a bloke in a swinging scenario i never say no to it

It's quite obvious to me that she had permission to suck the cock and the wifey didn't like it because she is jealous

It's just a case here that a woman is scorned someone touched her possession without her permission so is expecting everyone to give her sympathy because as every one knows she will get

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I wouldn't ever ask someone first if I could play with a person who wasn't them."

^this.

Unless in a kink environment where someone is collared or similar, I'd never treat them as if they are property of someone else.

It's up to individuals to consent, nobody else.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow a bit of a over reaction I'd say. Your hubby should of said no and if your not happy for him to play then maybe swinging isn't for you.

Although in our case both play.. We have met plenty of couples where only the lady plays as the guy isn't allowed to... But in this case I think the lady is annoyed at the lack of respect.

I know with us that if Mr hasn't returned from his walk to get a drink or bathroom visit he has most likely stopped to kiss or go down on a lady somewhere, however I know should it be going further that as we don't play fully separately that he would wait for me to find him or come and find me and tell me what had happened.

I do not think that anyone should help themselves to anyone and if a partner isn't happy you would step away, not carry on. It is there issue\decision but why would anyone make it their problem. X I'm straight out of it if a woman isn't happy no matter how much anyone was enjoying it. "

Im happy for mr to play, what im not happy with is her not asking and sitting with her legs open like a little slut with no kickers on infront of him when im not in the room as we dont play seperately...

My point is the men have to ask both parties if youre a couple so why arent women doing the same?

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

Nonsense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow a bit of a over reaction I'd say. Your hubby should of said no and if your not happy for him to play then maybe swinging isn't for you.

I do not think that anyone should help themselves to anyone and if a partner isn't happy you would step away, not carry on. It is there issue\decision but why would anyone make it their problem. X I'm straight out of it if a woman isn't happy no matter how much anyone was enjoying it.

Im happy for mr to play, what im not happy with is her not asking and sitting with her legs open like a little slut with no kickers on infront of him when im not in the room as we dont play seperately...

My point is the men have to ask both parties if youre a couple so why arent women doing the same?

"

Your fella needs to grow a pair and say not now ask my master...i mean mrs

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Homewrecker really.

They view our profile 30/40 times a day... Im sure they know what were about... "

Ah, I did wonder what infomation was missing from your posts that would explain further why you aren't happy.

I still think you should talk to your partner for not putting her off as surely he is aware of your feelings before going to a club?

Or did he and you just haven't told us yet?

Reply privately

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

There's 3 in this, and while your man may have not verbally consented, he might have given her other signals. I would assume that a man would speak up for himself if he's not happy who's sucking him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

1. Men don't 'have' to ask both parties if you're a couple. I would *never* expect a man to ask my partner if he could play with me. I would never expect a man to ask me if he could play with my partner.

2. You're in a swingers club. Exhibitionism and voyeurism is pretty much what it's all about. Walking round with no knickers on and flashing people is hardly outrageous in a place where people fuck in open rooms with people watching.

3. If your partner didn't like her flashing him, he should have asked her to stop. I am assuming that he is an adult who is fully capable of saying he doesn't like something. You need to talk to him about this, and ask him to ask people to stop in the future if this situation happens again.

4. Calling women a slut because they like having casual sex and being an exhibitionist? That's really classy on a swingers site.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Ladies, gents, and anyone else inbetween a general discussion as ive had a two runnings this weekend with the same woman...

Well I pretty much turn my back for 2 minutes and theres some woman knawing on my mans cock!

Then yesterday she swoops in when I left the room and sits infront of him with her legs open...

Now am I right to feel slightly pissed off? Or is it acceptable for women to do what they please without thinking of implications?"

As so many others have said the issue is between you and your partner. Of course you're right to feel pissed off but not at her...at him, although he has no control over who sits in front of him he can move and if a woman starts to suck his cock and he knows you wouldn't like it he can say no. Have you discussed your boundaries, is one of them that you consult each other before either of you plays with someone else? If not, why not?

Before you swing you need to both know where you stand within a strong relationship, you need to both take responsibility for what goes on and you need to talk before and after. This woman is not a home wrecker as you so melodramatically put it but the lack of communication within your relationship potentially is.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Homewrecker? For wanting NSA sex in a swingers' club?

I've heard it all now.

OP you need to deal with your jealousy and insecurity and talk to your partner about boundaries.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So.... Did he ask her to stop?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

I think you need to sit down and talk to your partner instead of blaming someone else for the lack of comunication between the two of you."

This!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

Ah, I did wonder what infomation was missing from your posts that would explain further why you aren't happy.

I still think you should talk to your partner for not putting her off as surely he is aware of your feelings before going to a club?

Or did he and you just haven't told us yet?"

Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Homewrecker? For wanting NSA sex in a swingers' club?

I've heard it all now.

OP you need to deal with your jealousy and insecurity and talk to your partner about boundaries."

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

No they don't. They have to ask the person they want to touch.

Where does it say men have to ask both people in a couple??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op.. See once you have said she was sitting like a little slut with no knickers on it has changed the whole tone. And that wouldn't really be an issue and if a man is alone she could be forgiven in thinking that you play alone.

In this situation if you don't play alone then the fault lays with your partner ( unless of course you have already told the person you don't play alone) then it would be both but id still be more annoyed with my partner than the other woman.

I do still get narked if a woman ignores me and doesn't ask us.... And even if Mr said yes if I had a reason for a no... Id just intervene, same as I know Mr would if he had an issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/16 10:03:43]

Reply privately

over a year ago

No they don't. They have to ask the person they want to touch.

Where does it say men have to ask both people in a couple??"

to be fair id respect a guy more if he asked Mr, as I am going to look for his yes or no anyway.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this! "

Theres your problem him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this! "

So he let her... Then your issue should be with him.. No one else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this! "

You're correct, trust is vital.

But attacking the woman in question isn't acceptable. It wasn't *her* that broke the rules in your relationship, it was your partner that broke the rules. You need to discuss this with him, not call this woman a slut on a swingers website.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Homewrecker really.

Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this!

Theres your problem him "

And the fact she's bitching here but has just said she didn't speak to him about it! The one person she should be talking to is the one person she said nothing to!

I doubt the guy is a mind reader!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this!

But attacking the woman in question isn't acceptable. It wasn't *her* that broke the rules in your relationship, it was your partner that broke the rules. You need to discuss this with him, not call this woman a slut on a swingers website. "

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Homewrecker really.

Go and talk to him, probably best before he sees this, and discuss what you BOTH want from going to a club so that you BOTH enjoy it.

Instead of blaming someone else for the situation that he, and you are causing publically, which has the potential to only make things worse if you don't clear the air and set acceptable rules now before it happens again.

Good luck to you both.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't get it. If a woman is interested in Marc and Marc wants to play he looks at me to see if I want to stop. If I ever do (hasn't happened yet ) then he stops. Same goes for me with other women/men.

These situations are 100% about me and him. I don't want anyone touching either of us without our respective consent, but other women certainly don't need to ask me if they can touch Marc. They ask him and it's up to him to communicate with me.

I think you and your partner need to communicate in the future so that when someone plays with either of you without consent, it isn't just a case of one party consenting when the other doesn't...

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Men and women should both ask before touching. I know some people are happy to be touched without asking but some aren't.

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

You're angry because she sat in front of your partner in a suggestive way in a swingers club?

Only playing together is enforced by the people that choose to play that way, not the people they play with.

Also unless its a specialist event, a swingers club is not a kink environment. As a man I have never asked another man 'if it's ok' if I play with his partner. I ask the lady concerned if she would like to play or we ask them both. I'll talk to him sure and pass him condoms or a drink or even ask if he's ok in some situations or if I think it's something near a boundary. But actual permission? In a non kink environment... doesn't that insult the lady concerned?

Why should she have asked you? Maybe she hadn't memorised or printed off your profile text from here...

This is on your partner way more than her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op.. See once you have said she was sitting like a little slut with no knickers on it has changed the whole tone. And that wouldn't really be an issue and if a man is alone she could be forgiven in thinking that you play alone.

In this situation if you don't play alone then the fault lays with your partner ( unless of course you have already told the person you don't play alone) then it would be both but id still be more annoyed with my partner than the other woman.

I do still get narked if a woman ignores me and doesn't ask us.... And even if Mr said yes if I had a reason for a no... Id just intervene, same as I know Mr would if he had an issue.

"

Weve told them we dont play alone... Yet it still happened... Walked back up stairs and she put herself away like she knew what she was doing... Haha its fine if you think me calling someone a slut is bad you have no idea... I personally think im handling myself well... I could of got the claws out hahaha! Meeeeow cat fig... Ive made my decision as to what im going to do..

He needs to be tied up and have a good fucking! Time for mrs to have her way!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I don't get it. If a woman is interested in Marc and Marc wants to play he looks at me to see if I want to stop. If I ever do (hasn't happened yet ) then he stops. Same goes for me with other women/men.

These situations are 100% about me and him. I don't want anyone touching either of us without our respective consent, but other women certainly don't need to ask me if they can touch Marc. They ask him and it's up to him to communicate with me.

I think you and your partner need to communicate in the future so that when someone plays with either of you without consent, it isn't just a case of one party consenting when the other doesn't...

-Courtney "

May I touch Marc please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Weve told them we dont play alone... Yet it still happened... Walked back up stairs and she put herself away like she knew what she was doing... Haha its fine if you think me calling someone a slut is bad you have no idea... I personally think im handling myself well... I could of got the claws out hahaha! Meeeeow cat fig... Ive made my decision as to what im going to do..

He needs to be tied up and have a good fucking! Time for mrs to have her way! "

Yeah... tying people up and fucking them has always been the best way to solve deep relationship problems that threaten to tear your entire relationship apart because of lack of trust.

You go and have sex with him... that'll teach him not to have sex with other people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What reasons are there to say no to a woman sucking your partner's cock?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Op.. See once you have said she was sitting like a little slut with no knickers on it has changed the whole tone. And that wouldn't really be an issue and if a man is alone she could be forgiven in thinking that you play alone.

He needs to be tied up and have a good fucking! Time for mrs to have her way! "

I agree he certainly needs a good fucking. Off with hes swag bag

Reply privately

over a year ago

The real worrying thing here

Op has come on a forum stating that another member has visited her profile 30 odd times

Then goes on to describe her experience at a club or party

Surely people should be thinking the sort of person that deliberately airs their dirty washing in public and their experiences in a club should not be trusted

I think what happens in a club stays in a club at least the only people that know about this are people you met at this club and read this post

Some of us expect a degree of privacy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What reasons are there to say no to a woman sucking your partner's cock?"

She might be better at sucking cock then the op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tbh I was so disgusted with him I just couldnt bare to even say anything... Its trust thats broken, and trust is vital in this!

But attacking the woman in question isn't acceptable. It wasn't *her* that broke the rules in your relationship, it was your partner that broke the rules. You need to discuss this with him, not call this woman a slut on a swingers website. "

Oh id post her name address and photo if I could.. But those things are for friends to sort out ahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

But attacking the woman in question isn't acceptable. It wasn't *her* that broke the rules in your relationship, it was your partner that broke the rules. You need to discuss this with him, not call this woman a slut on a swingers website.

Oh id post her name address and photo if I could.. But those things are for friends to sort out ahaha"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't get it. If a woman is interested in Marc and Marc wants to play he looks at me to see if I want to stop. If I ever do (hasn't happened yet ) then he stops. Same goes for me with other women/men.

-Courtney

May I touch Marc please? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

All rather childish ... along with your name and shame status

Reply privately

By *ransGuyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Oh id post her name address and photo if I could.. But those things are for friends to sort out ahaha"

All because your partner chose to not stop her?

Wow.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You've got some serious growing up to do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All rather childish ... along with your name and shame status "

People are rather disappointing.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

You aren't mature enough for the swinging scene.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That status is shamefull op

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Oh id post her name address and photo if I could.. But those things are for friends to sort out ahaha

You aren't mature enough for the swinging scene."

This is a very valid point. Someone's getting hurt eventually.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Homewrecker really."

Why is she a homewrecker?

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"That status is shamefull op "

Reply privately

over a year ago

You aren't mature enough for the swinging scene."

was just about to post the same thing.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't it just !! Can't bare to see anyone slating others. No need for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

You need to read through this thread in its entirety and count how many agree with you and what the general consensus is of those that don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am I missing something here? The guy didn't say no.

what if the roles were reversed? and it was a guy hitting on the lady? would the guy be bothered? if so then why are you at the club or where ever it is. surely the person is mature enough to say no? If not then why are you swinging?

Both my wives (one is very confident and one is shy) have said 'no' to guys. If they say yes and they are enjoying themselves then I am happy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"All rather childish ... along with your name and shame status

People are rather disappointing.

-Courtney "

Extremely disappointing i'd say

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That status is shamefull op

"

Well, that status is certainly worthy of people making use of the 'report' feature on a profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

As for you tieing me to a bed if i was your fella..... No thanks.... I value my life

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

Did your husband tell her it wasn't acceptable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I thought the lady in question had a very nice bum . And a very nice body . And judging by her profile just as beautiful on the inside which is where it counts

I would rather her than a name calling troll any day of the week

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Are you threatening to "out" this woman? Just because you're pissy your partner let her suck his cock?!

Wow. Scary.

People like you have no place being involved with swinging OP.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its all about respect I wouldnt just come up to you without even acknowledging you and sucking ya dick whilst your mrs is having a chim wag, id ask your mrs first then id ask you... Out of respect... Which is obvious its lacked in other couples not just one "

So if I asked your man if I could touch you I wouldn't have to ask you ??

I'd ask the person I was going to touch and if they said yes I'd make the assumption that his other half was under mutual agreement that it was ok . Unless it was a sub situation then I'd ask your partner .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ladies, gents, and anyone else inbetween a general discussion as ive had a two runnings this weekend with the same woman...

Now am I right to feel slightly pissed off? Or is it acceptable for women to do what they please without thinking of implications?"

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm guessing that this is when you're naked in a swingers club? With your fella there with a fucking great big hard on.

I'm going to go a step further and suggest that your fella did nothing (with movement, eye contact, or even words) to indicate that the attentions of that female were anything other than welcome.

And more than likely your fella was loving it.

And if you've had words with her chances are your fella has too and told her that it's fine, you're a pussy cat really and she can suck his cock as much as she likes.

Yup. I'd blame the lady too. Obviously entirely her fault.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What reasons are there to say no to a woman sucking your partner's cock?"
I'm sure plenty as I've been told no many times when asking ... The woman may not like me, or any number of reasons. They may only play with couples after certain things... But whatever I respect that and without a happy woman no matter how much her partner said sure go for it id avoid

But in the op situation id have had words with my partner not her.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"

Lets hope the club whose name is plastered all over your profile OP is happy to have one of their hosts associated with all this

If the male of a couple asks me to play and his lady isn't with us at the time I assume that he has her approval to play. If she is there I will look to her for the go ahead but I won't ask her permission.

I am happy for my husband to play with anyone he chooses and he doesn't have to ask my permission, all we ask from each other is that we let the other know if we are going off to a private room so I'm not wandering around looking for him. If 1 of us is occupied then the other can and does do as they please.

But that is us, others have their own rules.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought the lady in question had a very nice bum . And a very nice body . And judging by her profile just as beautiful on the inside which is where it counts

I would rather her than a name calling troll any day of the week "

Yes my boner went down like a lead balloon after reading that status

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

at the rest of the posts.

Time to close I think

Reply privately