Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Clitoral play sensitivity

Jump to newest

By *aguarxfs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fleet

I'm quit a horny person and my husband and I have a great sex life, but I do use my rabbit for clitoral stimulation in the daytime when he's not home. However, I am very sensitive and I've noticed that when playing, some men and even women can be very 'rough' when playing with my clitoris, to the point where its just not doing anything for me and I have to change position to get them to do something else. If a woman you were clitorally stimulating asked you not to go so hard to be a bit more gentle would that kill the moment or offend you? Discuss...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I've experienced that many times. Most men are far too rough with their finger play for my lil pussy. I normally stop them doing it and get on to proper shagging.

Nothing wrong with saying something better than enduring something you don't like.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For me, I prefer the rough.

I often have to tell a guy he can go a bit harder or do something specific for me to cum.

My job is very gentile & relaxed so I think having it s bit rough in the bedroom must balance it out for me

By *hell and jWoman
over a year ago

doncaster

I off ten play with my clit and toys loveeee it but prefer sift appoach when meet on my clit

By *aguarxfs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fleet

"For me, I prefer the rough.

I often have to tell a guy he can go a bit harder or do something specific for me to cum.

My job is very gentile & relaxed so I think having it s bit rough in the bedroom must balance it out for me "

This is what made me ask, as I see and experience other girls who like it quite hard and rough... although I like to be fucked hard and rough But my nipples are the same... I shoot through the ceiling as they are very sensitive and can only endure licking and gentle sucking... but we're all different and thats what makes swinging so much fun x

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I have this too. My clit is really really sensitive, so can take slow licking, at most. But so many guys go in with the hard and fast tongue flicking, which just feels completely overkill and not in any way pleasurable. Lol.

I tend to just move them on to penetrative sex as well. Lol.

I normally don't have the time or inclination on meets to teach them exactly how I like it, I'm happy with just enjoying the alternatives instead.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I like to be fucked hard and rough But my nipples are the same... I shoot through the ceiling as they are very sensitive and can only endure licking and gentle sucking... but we're all different and thats what makes swinging so much fun x"

OMG we have the same body! I'm exactly the same.

By *aguarxfs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fleet

"I like to be fucked hard and rough But my nipples are the same... I shoot through the ceiling as they are very sensitive and can only endure licking and gentle sucking... but we're all different and thats what makes swinging so much fun x

OMG we have the same body! I'm exactly the same. "

hahahahaha... I feel a bit more normal now x

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I like to be fucked hard and rough But my nipples are the same... I shoot through the ceiling as they are very sensitive and can only endure licking and gentle sucking... but we're all different and thats what makes swinging so much fun x

OMG we have the same body! I'm exactly the same.

hahahahaha... I feel a bit more normal now x"

I once up and left a meet cos the dude was repeatedly biting my nipples, and I was like, "Dude! That's not sexy, that's just painful, can you not." :D

over a year ago

Sex is about communication , telling the other what's good and what's not .

Both parties wants what feels good ! I love to be directed that way I know she is getting all she requires , also nothing more sexy than to hear your partner enjoy it

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I think telling a guy to 'take it easy down there' or 'you're not going to break it', isn't going to damage his ego too much. The meet is a two way street so no reason why a little communication shouldn't be had

over a year ago

I love using my tongue to stimulate a clit, mostly because its firm and as texture and seems to hit the spot - as for toys, I love using them but a firm beliver that "women know best" as we men tend get a bit over enthusiastic and as for fingers, sorry if this bit offends some women, but I love using my thumb up her pussy, with fingers rubbing her bum with one hand and using your index and middle fingers together on the other hand to stimulate clit , bt slightly off centre

over a year ago

"I've experienced that many times. Most men are far too rough with their finger play for my lil pussy. I normally stop them doing it and get on to proper shagging.

Nothing wrong with saying something better than enduring something you don't like. "

not related to this thread .......but you have a cracking few lines in your profile which brought big smile to my face "huntress" lol

over a year ago

"I love using my tongue to stimulate a clit, mostly because its firm and as texture and seems to hit the spot - as for toys, I love using them but a firm beliver that "women know best" as we men tend get a bit over enthusiastic and as for fingers, sorry if this bit offends some women, but I love using my thumb up her pussy, with fingers rubbing her bum with one hand and using your index and middle fingers together on the other hand to stimulate clit , bt slightly off centre "

By *aguarxfs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fleet

"Sex is about communication , telling the other what's good and what's not .

Both parties wants what feels good ! I love to be directed that way I know she is getting all she requires , also nothing more sexy than to hear your partner enjoy it "

Absolutely agree there, but I sometimes find it hard in a group situation and everyone else is happy I'm like... ouch can you go more gently... you kind of feel a wimp... But I agree I need to maybe speak out more x

By *aguarxfs OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fleet

"I love using my tongue to stimulate a clit, mostly because its firm and as texture and seems to hit the spot - as for toys, I love using them but a firm beliver that "women know best" as we men tend get a bit over enthusiastic and as for fingers, sorry if this bit offends some women, but I love using my thumb up her pussy, with fingers rubbing her bum with one hand and using your index and middle fingers together on the other hand to stimulate clit , bt slightly off centre "

I do love a good fingering though... not twisty but just a good fingering that takes me to that special place x

over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh god, 100% of the times I've ever had a thumb up me have been painful and unpleasant. Not a fan myself. Lol.

over a year ago

Think our name says it all !!

My partner she loves the gentle approach even the touch of my breath sometimes gets her going but being very gentle makes her legs turn to jelly lol

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

In group situations it's not always so easy to read the signals but at more intimate meets any man worth his salt should be able to gauge the responses and either back off a touch or take it up a notch or two...Not every man is as good as they think they are though and some take a bit of 'coaching' as an affront to their masculinity but I think most guys don't mind a 'softer' or 'harder' prompt to keep things flowing.

over a year ago

I'm exactly the same - too much pressure or too rough and it doesn't work for me. I would generally just tell the person in question what I want (nicely,without making them feel like they're crap) and show my appreciation when they get it right. Positive reinforcement etc Conversely I wouldn't be offended if a lady (or man) told me what they wanted me to do in that situation - if anything I'd enjoy knowing I was actually doing what gives them the most pleasure.

Her xx

By *innamon ChallengeMan
over a year ago

London

"I'm quit a horny person and my husband and I have a great sex life, but I do use my rabbit for clitoral stimulation in the daytime when he's not home. However, I am very sensitive and I've noticed that when playing, some men and even women can be very 'rough' when playing with my clitoris, to the point where its just not doing anything for me and I have to change position to get them to do something else. If a woman you were clitorally stimulating asked you not to go so hard to be a bit more gentle would that kill the moment or offend you? Discuss..."

Communication is key, I was in the exact scenario you mentioned, and the woman I was with ask me to go "Nice & Slow", I wasn't offended because for me it was about enjoyment and pleasuring her.

Letting me do something that is not enjoyable is waste of both of our time. On the flipside I would also guide her on what is pleasurable for me.

*Disclaimer* Every man is different and some have fragile egos, so can't guarantee it won't offend some.

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I just use my tongue, my ex would orgasm from it everytime

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I'm a little surprised that you would need to ask if it was OK to tell another person if it is not right for you. I believe it to be completely acceptable and your play partner at the time should be accepting of that :- IMHO If they are not, they they are not the correct ones to play with.

Personally I would only be with someone I'd feel was able to let me know their like and dislikes, another reason why I personally "I am not looking for one off's" as only when you get to know someone can the experience go beyond a good time.

By *968 MATT MICHCouple
over a year ago

near march

when i do anything i listen for a response , if its a nice sound i continue , if no sound i change my approach .... no good doing anything if the lady is not enjoying it ...

By *c-ukMan
over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Clitoral Stimulation... what a fantastic place.. I always thought it was a mystical place of legend below the great peaks on the southern peninsular.. I would love to venture there one day if I can ever find a willing travel companion... I would be so gentle and do my utmost to worship and stimulate the gushing falls.. My travel companion might turn to me as I am down there and say.. A lot of guys are going to cum here, so you need to worship this place

Post new Message to Thread