Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Poor quality photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Private photos of your mug are your chance to establish that all important visual mutual attraction after a message and profile has caught your attention and compatibility !

Is it just us or are the subsequent t private face photos sent to you blurred or minuscule or clad in hat and sunglasses and when you ask for a clearer one that's all they have ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most guys have decent pics but i do wonder why anyone would send ones where you can't tell what they look like.

Hate it when a guy sends an old pic of themselves, they look hot, you chat and then later they send a recent pic and their look is different. Like they had hair, now they're bald coz i'm not into skinheads so it does matter.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I keep getting told how good the cameras are on modern smart phones, yet this site seems littered with smartphone pictures that are blurred or grainy.

As for the out of date pictures, not had one of them yet.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I hate taking selfies! To contrived for face pictures and forced smiles

over a year ago

I've got a smiley face pic that's in focus. I've got a helmet and glasses (well more aviator goggles) pic too. Also in focus

over a year ago

"I keep getting told how good the cameras are on modern smart phones, yet this site seems littered with smartphone pictures that are blurred or grainy.

As for the out of date pictures, not had one of them yet."

I'm instantly suspicious of the really blurry and grainy photos, because any phone from the last 5 years has been able to take a much better photo than that, never mind what digital cameras have been able to do for the past decade!

over a year ago

"Private photos of your mug are your chance to establish that all important visual mutual attraction after a message and profile has caught your attention and compatibility !

Is it just us or are the subsequent t private face photos sent to you blurred or minuscule or clad in hat and sunglasses and when you ask for a clearer one that's all they have ? "

I've experienced this from a guy. When I asked for a clearer picture, he sent me an abusive message, said his not really interested in me and then blocked me. . Lol I guess he makes a habit of messaging women he actually doesn't really like then . Lol. Some people!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/02/16 09:17:20]

over a year ago

Either they're scared shitless of showing their face or they look like Shrek

I asked a guy for a face pic once,I got a picture of a pair of legs spread open and a moustache in the corner

He was the moustache

I couldnt be be bothered to continue with the conversation after that

over a year ago

We're all here to meet in person. So I think it vital to show a genuine upto date clear face pic. What would the guy rather happen? Send the face pic on here and I politely turn him down or turn up in person, i take one look at him then immediately leave? Sorry but I wouldn't spend my precious free time on someone that I've travelled too only to find they've clearly lied and or deceived me.

Not every woman seeks a God like man with a God like body...well not all of the time lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I asked a guy who'd represented himself as single, (my profile is clear I won't meet anyone cheating), for a face photo not so long ago and he told me he'd "rather not" send one because he had a vanilla girlfriend!

Was he intending to wear a balaclava to meet me, I wonder?

Oh and he thought it was ok to meet me and wasn't really cheating, because he wanted BDSM with me whereas his gf was vanilla.

Post new Message to Thread