Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Being blocked

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me but why is it when I send a face pic I then get no reply and are blocked.

A sorry your ugly would be better

Please comment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would someone sending a message saying "Sorry, you're ugly" be better?

over a year ago

"Is it just me but why is it when I send a face pic I then get no reply and are blocked.

Please comment "

People block for all sorts of reasons.

I have tried the polite no thanks messages and had a lot of messages back with why, explain yourself, didn't want you anyway type of reply sometimes it's just easier to block if you have no intention of meeting.

over a year ago

We use block for people we won't meet for a number of different reasons it's not just on looks and not intended to be personal

over a year ago

"Is it just me but why is it when I send a face pic I then get no reply and are blocked.

Please comment "

When we used to meet single blokes, we would always reply with a polite no if we weren't interested/compatible but alot of them would message again a couple of weeks later so we started blocking as a way to filter messages. For whatever reason you weren't what they were looking for, don't take it personally.

Sasha x

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Why worry... You manage your profile your way, they manage theirs in their way..

Block move on.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Please comment "

my comment would be "really????"

followed by "fragile/needy".........

over a year ago

Please comment "

Could it possibly be because they were not attracted to you?

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

"People block for all sorts of reasons.

I have tried the polite no thanks messages and had a lot of messages back with why, explain yourself, didn't want you anyway type of reply sometimes it's just easier to block if you have no intention of meeting."

This! Thread over, you can all go home now

A few peoples profiles say they block if you haven't read their profile first, if they say they're after something specific. Some block if they're not interested and want one less person to look through (kind of futile though, given how many people are here).

Just like with the "why delete my message without replying" threads, it's pretty certain it wasn't done as anything personal, mostly as a time saver to everyone involved.

over a year ago

If you can't accept that other people don't do things your way you are gonna be so disappointed in life.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Please comment "

Does it matter? Really?

over a year ago

Well everytime you don't get a reply and your blocked just take that as a "sorry your ugly"

Then your happier becuase you know where you stand and the person you sent a message to is happy cos they don't feel tthe need to reply.

over a year ago

Please comment "

think it's better to be blocked least you know where you stand from the start ,instead of waiting for a reply that never comes

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Please comment

think it's better to be blocked least you know where you stand from the start ,instead of waiting for a reply that never comes "

I would have thought it's better to be read and deleted than left unread/read and no reply.

over a year ago

Please comment

think it's better to be blocked least you know where you stand from the start ,instead of waiting for a reply that never comes

I would have thought it's better to be read and deleted than left unread/read and no reply."

yes that work too least you know where you stand

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Please comment "

Some people reply with a thanks but no thank type message. Others choose to just delete and block.

They both mean the same thing, they aren't interested in meeting.

Your not the only one it happens to...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If you can't accept that other people don't do things your way you are gonna be so disappointed in life."

especially on here

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/476158

Post new Message to Thread