Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Post op blues!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So it's been a week and a half after my knee op the pain is a lot more bearable and my mobility is nearly back to normal and my stitches come out next week!

I've managed to get out and about to see friends but it knackers me out, and today I've just come over all maudlin and woe is me lol not being able to just jump in my car or go out and do something is really pissing me off now!

I've been chatting to a few people on here but most lose interest when they realise I'm not able to meet like right now! Anyway just wanted a wee whinge and hope everyone is having lots of fun this weekend! That's not sarcastic at all lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best off not meeting people who aren't patient, can't imagine them being good in bed tbf.

I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday, amazing what some sleep (and giving yourself a pep talk) can do for you though.

over a year ago

"Best off not meeting people who aren't patient, can't imagine them being good in bed tbf.

I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday, amazing what some sleep (and giving yourself a pep talk) can do for you though. "

I think the weather doesn't help and the fact I can't swim! Plus I've not been helping myself just ate a whole pack of minstrels haha

I'll be back fighting fit soon! X

over a year ago

Awwww hope your back on your feet soon! I'm still on a go with my chest infection. Drives you bonkers doesn't it when you just want to be gettin on with things! Xx

over a year ago

"So it's been a week and a half after my knee op the pain is a lot more bearable and my mobility is nearly back to normal and my stitches come out next week!

I've managed to get out and about to see friends but it knackers me out, and today I've just come over all maudlin and woe is me lol not being able to just jump in my car or go out and do something is really pissing me off now!

I've been chatting to a few people on here but most lose interest when they realise I'm not able to meet like right now! Anyway just wanted a wee whinge and hope everyone is having lots of fun this weekend! That's not sarcastic at all lol x "

What happened to your knee pal

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It's quite common to feel bit low after surgery. Minstrels are medicinal anyway. .

Get well

over a year ago

I have osteoarthritis I've had several arthroscopies where they clean out all the debris that floats about, but now my right knee,the one just been operated on needs a total knee replacement they have been putting it off because of my age and they want me to lose weight, which I have been by swimming because it's the only thing I can do really! So depending on the waiting lists I'll be having one done but the recovery for that is gunna be a killer x

over a year ago

"It's quite common to feel bit low after surgery. Minstrels are medicinal anyway. .

Get well "

Thank you! Definitely! They are like big round chocolately painkillers!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I've had a knee op and I remember when I could finally drive myself I just went out driving, felt free at last

over a year ago

"Awwww hope your back on your feet soon! I'm still on a go with my chest infection. Drives you bonkers doesn't it when you just want to be gettin on with things! Xx"

Cheers! Chest infections are gruesome I've only had one once but it knocked me on my arse I've never felt anything like it it was so draining! Make sure you rest! X

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's quite common to feel bit low after surgery. Minstrels are medicinal anyway. .

Get well

Thank you! Definitely! They are like big round chocolately painkillers!

"

Yum. I'm going to buy some now.

over a year ago

Yeah this weather doesn't help, it's really cold...

I also bought some chocolate yesterday (don't usually but it), don't even like chocolate any more i found out. Kids can have it when they're back from their dads.

over a year ago

re: chest infection. ..being asthmatic, I suffer here...use a face steamer, and menthol crystals. .breathe it deep, cough the gunk out. also honey and lemon.

also found using antihistamines at the first sign of a sniff works well..stops the mucus, before it gets on your chest.

can commiserate on the knees...CP and a dodgy walk has played hell with my joints. .the cold really hurts.

chin up!

Post new Message to Thread