Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging clubs, specific issue.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My wife enjoys clubs such as BMFC, EWS etc. I however have gone off it as I'd also like to have sex at a club one day. (Not just sucking off a well hung black chap ( which is always nice (especially when sharing with the Mrs))). However, Mrs Fandango does not want to see me shagging so my question is this....is there a club where we would stand any chance of meeting a black couple (or one where the male half is black at least) who would want to play seperately, or in a very dark room!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why not mail black couples that like separate room swap and arrange to meet in a club?

over a year ago

"Why not mail black couples that like separate room swap and arrange to meet in a club? "

Have tried that, haven't managed to find a black couple who are interested in meeting a white couple with a bi man. Let alone the other caveats! Lol

over a year ago

"My wife enjoys clubs such as BMFC, EWS etc. I however have gone off it as I'd also like to have sex at a club one day. (Not just sucking off a well hung black chap ( which is always nice (especially when sharing with the Mrs))). However, Mrs Fandango does not want to see me shagging so my question is this....is there a club where we would stand any chance of meeting a black couple (or one where the male half is black at least) who would want to play seperately, or in a very dark room!?"

I hope you both find what you're looking for xxxx

over a year ago

"My wife enjoys clubs such as BMFC, EWS etc. I however have gone off it as I'd also like to have sex at a club one day. (Not just sucking off a well hung black chap ( which is always nice (especially when sharing with the Mrs))). However, Mrs Fandango does not want to see me shagging so my question is this....is there a club where we would stand any chance of meeting a black couple (or one where the male half is black at least) who would want to play seperately, or in a very dark room!?

I hope you both find what you're looking for xxxx"

Ta, but i don't think it exists..

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"My wife enjoys clubs such as BMFC, EWS etc. I however have gone off it as I'd also like to have sex at a club one day. (Not just sucking off a well hung black chap ( which is always nice (especially when sharing with the Mrs))). However, Mrs Fandango does not want to see me shagging so my question is this....is there a club where we would stand any chance of meeting a black couple (or one where the male half is black at least) who would want to play seperately, or in a very dark room!?"

Hi Clem, we have a similar issue in that we dont have the same taste in men (we do in women and TVs) which results in Mr often going off the play with a guy in a club and me just chilling. I do sometimes like to see his getting fucked, though... but I dont have the urge for the guy involved usually. This is harder in clubs such as those you mentioned as male bi play is not really acknowledged. Often his play is in a separate room because of that. In the past the only club we have found where we can both be open in bizarre kink in South London, but this is no longer used as a venue. I certainly think there are some male bi events where this can take place ... and we try to get to them so that Mr can play, whereas I dont really feel I need to. That may be the difference here though, as me playing is not really a focus for us because if I wanted to, I could get that so much more easily. My suggestion would be to perhaps both go somewhere with your needs in mind, rather than your wife's .... because it's much easier for women to find someone to play with than for bi men (if you are as picky as my other half, anyway). When we go to the more 'mainstream' black male events, we don't expect that there will be much male bi play. It's not easy, though .... we haven't been out since before Christmas though, so its not easy.

over a year ago

"My wife enjoys clubs such as BMFC, EWS etc. I however have gone off it as I'd also like to have sex at a club one day. (Not just sucking off a well hung black chap ( which is always nice (especially when sharing with the Mrs))). However, Mrs Fandango does not want to see me shagging so my question is this....is there a club where we would stand any chance of meeting a black couple (or one where the male half is black at least) who would want to play seperately, or in a very dark room!?

Hi Clem, we have a similar issue in that we dont have the same taste in men (we do in women and TVs) which results in Mr often going off the play with a guy in a club and me just chilling. I do sometimes like to see his getting fucked, though... but I dont have the urge for the guy involved usually. This is harder in clubs such as those you mentioned as male bi play is not really acknowledged. Often his play is in a separate room because of that. In the past the only club we have found where we can both be open in bizarre kink in South London, but this is no longer used as a venue. I certainly think there are some male bi events where this can take place ... and we try to get to them so that Mr can play, whereas I dont really feel I need to. That may be the difference here though, as me playing is not really a focus for us because if I wanted to, I could get that so much more easily. My suggestion would be to perhaps both go somewhere with your needs in mind, rather than your wife's .... because it's much easier for women to find someone to play with than for bi men (if you are as picky as my other half, anyway). When we go to the more 'mainstream' black male events, we don't expect that there will be much male bi play. It's not easy, though .... we haven't been out since before Christmas though, so its not easy. "

Thanks for that. I wouldn't be expecting any bi play in the scenario i portrayed, just to clarify.

over a year ago

If we approach a couple through our couple's profile where i list as bi-cur it seems an instant turn off to black couples. I could change it to straight but i don't want to meet any 'phobes.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

If you were expecting play with a female, then I would not have thought that was difficult.... many times we have seen closed doors where couples separate at the places you mention .... although the only issue you may have is the women who go there are looking for black guys, not white? Maybe larger clubs where there is a mix of people?

over a year ago

"If you were expecting play with a female, then I would not have thought that was difficult.... many times we have seen closed doors where couples separate at the places you mention .... although the only issue you may have is the women who go there are looking for black guys, not white? Maybe larger clubs where there is a mix of people?"

Exactly this..which clubs?

over a year ago

What about meeting 2 singles?

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 20/02/16 12:33:11]

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

"If you were expecting play with a female, then I would not have thought that was difficult.... many times we have seen closed doors where couples separate at the places you mention .... although the only issue you may have is the women who go there are looking for black guys, not white? Maybe larger clubs where there is a mix of people?

Exactly this..which clubs?"

Eurekas has a mix of people, certainly last time I went, and lots of play. Similarly, abfabs has a mix, but the layout doesn't lend itself to play, in my experience ...

over a year ago

How about Chams on a Monday night ?

Go to the dungeon / glory hole room .

It's very dark in the glory hole room , and you should find the fun you seek .

Simply stick your bum behind the glory hole , lube up and happy days

Post new Message to Thread