Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

That age limit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it's there for a reason but it's annoying, only for the reason why you see someone attractive you can because your 1 year away haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to have a cut off point somewhere!

over a year ago

Oh no I completely understand

over a year ago

I agree. I know that people have age limits, but it does seem a little arbitrary sometimes, for the sake of 6 months or so.

And some 50 year olds look incredible, whilst some 30 year olds have clearly had a very hard few years.....

over a year ago

Just wait until you hit your late 40s

over a year ago

we have an "age preference" but we don't block anyone from messaging us just in case it is a few years off or they wear their age well etc.

over a year ago

Hahaha

over a year ago

"we have an "age preference" but we don't block anyone from messaging us just in case it is a few years off or they wear their age well etc.

"

over a year ago

There's a lot more people on here than I could ever possibly have time to meet. Plus I'm a lazy bugger, so I very very rarely message first.

When chatting in the forums leads onto further chats it's not uncommon to find that the person I'm chatting to has expressly said that they aren't looking for my age, sex or married status.

So, as others have said; people must have limits and preferences set for random inbound messages, but they may not always be absolute limits.

Not quite sure of the point I was going to make... I think it was something really profound and helpful. In fact I'm sure it was. If it comes back to me, I'll let you know

over a year ago

"we have an "age preference" but we don't block anyone from messaging us just in case it is a few years off or they wear their age well etc.

"

The perfect solution

over a year ago

"

I'm exactly the same xx

over a year ago

I'm exactly the same xx"

Post new Message to Thread