Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wink then a message

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

so I then message them... Then I get blocked.

Why is this? Have you ever done this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Only the person who blocked you knows why...so you'll never know I guess.

over a year ago

Oh darn

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because they didn't like the message?

over a year ago

I think women get on average 200+ messages a day...sending a wink then a message can to some people seem a bit like chasing a returned wink/message...messages always seem to go down better than winks but it's a sweet shop for women here due to the sheer volume of single guys so just take it on the chin as nothing personal

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

I assume the OP means something that happens to me.

They wink, but when you go to even look at their profile, let alone wink or msg, you find you've been blocked.

Used to drive me nuts, but now happened often enough that it's a whatever.

over a year ago

I never look at winks: if they were so mildly interested they could almost, but not quite, bring themselves to say "hi", then I'm almost, but not quite, going to reply.

If they've just looked at me. I assume they looked and weren't interested.

over a year ago

"I assume the OP means something that happens to me.

They wink, but when you go to even look at their profile, let alone wink or msg, you find you've been blocked.

Used to drive me nuts, but now happened often enough that it's a whatever."

over a year ago

"I never look at winks: if they were so mildly interested they could almost, but not quite, bring themselves to say "hi", then I'm almost, but not quite, going to reply.

If they've just looked at me. I assume they looked and weren't interested."

This

over a year ago

"I never look at winks: if they were so mildly interested they could almost, but not quite, bring themselves to say "hi", then I'm almost, but not quite, going to reply.

If they've just looked at me. I assume they looked and weren't interested.

This "

Yeah Fair point actually

over a year ago

OP: you're intelligent, photogenic and on here a fair bit; is there any reason why you don't put more, and more varied public photos up?

I'm being delicate but direct here: based on the adverts you put out through your profile and posts, you have a beard of which you're very proud, tattoos, difficulty getting the interaction on here that you'd like, and you have a beard, and you love your beard. And you want others to love your beard as much as you.

I'm sure that's not all you're about. So is there any reason why you can't promote your other attributes more?

over a year ago

"OP: you're intelligent, photogenic and on here a fair bit; is there any reason why you don't put more, and more varied public photos up?

I'm being delicate but direct here: based on the adverts you put out through your profile and posts, you have a beard of which you're very proud, tattoos, difficulty getting the interaction on here that you'd like, and you have a beard, and you love your beard. And you want others to love your beard as much as you.

I'm sure that's not all you're about. So is there any reason why you can't promote your other attributes more?"

Oh ive had a few pictures stolen before so I'm just careful that's all.

over a year ago

"OP: you're intelligent, photogenic and on here a fair bit; is there any reason why you don't put more, and more varied public photos up?

I'm sure that's not all you're about. So is there any reason why you can't promote your other attributes more?

Oh ive had a few pictures stolen before so I'm just careful that's all. "

Okay, you're making an informed choice. But you can't then question why it doesn't work as well as you'd like.

You could always watermark your pics with your name.

over a year ago

Tbh I don't take any notice of winks ... I just delete them off. If you want to chat then chat I only block people who are rude or just won't stop pestering when I've politely said no.

Post new Message to Thread