Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Me and d are thinking of getting a piercing each her nipple either 1 or maybe both and she likes the idea of a pa on me. For those that have or those that have played with does it enhance or take away from the fun ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a PA ring. I had it done when I was about 25 then took it out after about 6-7 years.

I wouldn't recommend it personally. I found that if you sex more than once a day it would rub and be sore.

Had a tendency to snap a lot of condoms.

oh yeah. ... and in most cases you end up having to pee sitting down. Lol

over a year ago

Thanks mate will have to research and look into it a lot more I think

over a year ago

I've lost pretty much all the sensation in my pierced nipple.

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I have both nipples done. Took a while to heal but great fun now. Played with a couple of guys with PAs. Loved them!

over a year ago

"I had a PA ring. I had it done when I was about 25 then took it out after about 6-7 years.

I wouldn't recommend it personally. I found that if you sex more than once a day it would rub and be sore.

Had a tendency to snap a lot of condoms.

oh yeah. ... and in most cases you end up having to pee sitting down. Lol

"

Its a piss take .

over a year ago

I had both of my nippers pierced (the pain was bloody awful) they swell so much and if not taken care of properly take forever to heal the constant accidental catching and banging of them was just too much I had to remove then people also never listen when you tell them they are fresh piercings and still bite and suck they didn't enhance any sensation they are no way near as sensitive as they were big regret in my life was getting them done

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

No piercings here but do find them sexy. I've heard from my GFs that sex with a pierced cock is amazing. Still have to cross that off my list !

over a year ago

We both had our right nipple pierced a few years ago.

I (M) found it added slightly to sensitivity.

MrsM no change really, but looks very nice.

I took mine out after a couple of years after catching it .. Ouch!

Be aware it's much more painful as a rule for the guy as we tend to have smaller nipples with less flash to pierce..

over a year ago

I have a nipple piercing and a PA and have had both for five years. The nipple hurt a lot and took a while to settle down but I'd not be without it now. It added to sensitivity and I love how it looks. I went up one size in thickness after a year as the first was a bit thin.

The PA hardly hurt at all, bled a fair bit on day one and I had to go though the usual post PA care of sitting down to pee etc for about a week. We started having sex after two weeks. Again I upsized without going mad after a year.

I had one infection in the first year that antibiotics quickly sorted but otherwise absolutely no problems with anything, condoms included. Cheryl loves it and we'd never take it out.

Cheryl has two hood piercings; one vertical bar when I had mine done and one horizontal ring (when I upsized) that the bar intersects. Mildly painful, but no bleeding or any issues except for the occasional over enthusisatic guy at Chams

over a year ago

I should point out I didn't sit to pee either after the first week

over a year ago

"Me and d are thinking of getting a piercing each her nipple either 1 or maybe both and she likes the idea of a pa on me. For those that have or those that have played with does it enhance or take away from the fun ...."

Go for an ampallang rather than a pa as it will be more pleasurable for you and it's not as flexible so won't cause pain by it's movement. Haven't worn anything in my pa for about 10 years now as it can be off putting for oral with some ladies but never affected a condom in 24 years of vigorous sex though.

over a year ago

"No piercings here but do find them sexy. I've heard from my GFs that sex with a pierced cock is amazing. Still have to cross that off my list !"
I found it to be the most awful experience ever..

over a year ago

My nipple piercings made them more sensitive. Love it

over a year ago

It's a proper mixed bag of highs and lows then. Think we have to look into even further and take time on final decision. Thanks for input fabbers

over a year ago

I've had both nipples pierced one lasted 14 years the other I got pierced in August.. I love my piercings and definitely recommend them.. I've had no problems with pain just usual sensitivity, my new piercing is diagonal and have been told it will take slightly longer than usual to heal, and am looking to get my other repierced next month.. no problems at all.. Go for it.. You can always remove them.. X

Post new Message to Thread